Sildigra (sildenafil) Coupons, Discounts & Cost
Sildigra is a medical preparation available in the form of capsules. One way to save money on the Sildigra retail cost regardless of income and insurance status is to use Sildigra coupons or discount cards from RXCoupons. Use this Sildenafil coupon at this online pharmacy and receive up to 75% off the sale price.
Sildigra is a medical preparation available in the form of capsules. Sildigra belongs to the group of drugs for the treatment of male impotence. This drug is substantially the same as Sildenafil. In particular, Sildenafil and Sildigra basically have the same active substance - sildenafil (100 mg). This is a good option for those who want to get the same effect as from taking Viagra.
Sildigra is an effective drug for increasing male potency. It helps with erectile dysfunction and stimulates a healthy erection. The drug is effective in erectile dysfunction of any genesis. Sildigra is indicated for functional erectile dysfunction caused by chronic fatigue and stress.
Sildigra tablets help increase blood flow into the cavernous body of the penis. The drug works within 4-6 hours. It can be taken even with very fatty foods. One should take the recommended dose at least half an hour before the sexual intercourse. The recommended dose of the drug is not more than 100 mg per day (one tablet). The capsules quickly dissolve in the digestive system.
The drug is not recommended for people who are sensitive to the components of the drug. Also, it is contraindicated in the following cases:
- Kidney and liver diseases;
- Inherited and acquired vision problems;
- Certain restrictions in physical activity;
- Heart disease, stroke and heart attacks;
- Diseases of the vascular system;
- People suffering from high blood pressure;
- The drug is contraindicated for persons with anatomical deformations of the penis (Peyronie's disease, cavernous fibrosis);
- It is forbidden to combine Sildigra with the following preparations: oral hypoglycemic agents, nitric oxide donators, beta-blockers and calcium channel blockers, nitrates, HIV protease inhibitors;
- It is not recommended to use the drug in children and women.
Take with caution in the following cases:
- Priapism, hemophilia, sickle cell anemia (it is absolutely necessary to consult a doctor).
Sildigra side effects
The drug does not have a wide range of side effects (they are usually mild). Patients may experience the following side effects:
- Redness of the skin of the face;
- Nasal congestion;
- Short-term vision impairment.
These effects are not dangerous.
There are more serious side effects, such as chest pain, irregular heartbeats, allergic reactions, etc. In this case, you should seek medical help.
Sildigra method of use and dosage
Sildigra is taken within 30 minutes before the sexual activity. It is not recommended to combine the capsules with alcohol. Fatty food does not reduce the effect of the drug. The optimal dosage for one dose is 1 capsule - 100 mg. It is not recommended to take the drug more often than 1 time per day.
Sildigra special instructions
You should consult a doctor in case if you combine Sildigra with other drugs. Ketoconazole and itraconazole may increase the concentration of sildenafil. Erythromycin slows the excretion of sildenafil. You can take these drugs 7-8 hours after taking Sildigra.
Sildigra capsules should not be used with oral hypoglycemic agents.
It is forbidden to combine the drug with nitrates, beta-blockers and calcium channel blockers (high risk of low blood pressure).
It is contraindicated to take Sildigra with drugs known as HIV protease inhibitors.
Sildigra capsules should be stored at room temperature (20 and 25 °C), away from children, moisture and light.