Recent content by lendan000

1. L

tramadol withdrawals help

<p>hey there everybody. I am using tramadol and since I post this here it is logical that I want to get off it so I want to find out more answers on how I can do it and withdraw from it easier/ quicker/ less dangerously/ less painful etc. well, I have been using 200 mg of tramadol every second...
  2. L

odd kratom side effect - can you help?

<p>hi all. I have tried to do my research on this, however so far it seems that I cannot find anything that it is being related to this particular question/ problem that I am experiencing and this is why I am now here writing this and trying to get an answer to my problem. I want to say that I'm...
  3. L

I get sexual side effects from using finasteride

<p>Hello there everybody, so well, I have been on the generic proscar (tablets of 5 mg that were split into 4 parts) for approximately a month now or so. I have to say that it really has been working pretty well on my hair and I say so because all of my fall out has finally stopped now. however...
  4. L

Something about laxative to know

<p>Hello everyone, here is a little story about me: I am recovering bulemic and I was binging and after that I was taking 20 laxatives in order to rid my body, well, I'm now regreting this and let me tell you why you should not do it too. I was doing this procedure for many many years. I was...