About prostate cancer

foade

I’m afraid that my boyfriend could have a prostate cancer.  I really hope that this is not what I think but I have to know it for sure and to find out the truth. I really want to help him because he does nothing for it, he consider that his situation is a normal one, but I’m sure it’s not. Everything started some months ago when I noticed that during the sex (vaginal) a small amount of a substance what seems to be semen comes out from his anus. The first time that I have observe it I thought that there is nothing serious and maybe it’s something that could happen to man. I googled it in order to find some information and I found quite nothing. All the sites that I found talked about the prostate cancer and things like this. After other days when we just have had some sex I started to notice that the amount of the semen started to become a little bit more bigger than the initial stage and as usual he started to say that is nothing to worry about and when I try to speak with him about the prostate cancer he don’t want to listen to me. I feel and I’m quite sure that there is something wrong and I’m really scared so I really want to help him but I don’t kno how, and I don’t know why he is ashamed of this. Of course I’m not sure if that’s prostate cancer but that’s everything I’ve got on google. Please if somebody knows something about this, could you inform me? Do I have to be worried about this? what kind of problem this could be? Anything can be helpful.

Suffes

For more information I think that you have to provide a little bit more information. Did you noticed this when you don’t have sex? Ask him if he experience this when, for example, he goes to the bathroom. The second thing is to find out the characteristics of the liquid, I mean consistence, color and if it smells.

Judging from your story I can say that in my opinion the liquid is not linked with the prostate but I cannot assure you about this. Usually prostate cancer has other symptoms, you can read about it online and compare his symptoms. It’s quite impossible to the semen to spell out through the anus. It’s a little bit strange because when the main function of the prostate is to produce a fluid for sperm which transport sperm during the orgasm and muscular contractions the prostate fluid squeeze the sperm into urethra in order to arrive to the testicles and after this to leave the penis during the orgasm. So you can be sure that this is not sperm because it’s quite impossible to have this out of the prostate. I think that the liquid is something that is linked with the intestine and maybe it’s similar to the sperm. The better thing to do is to contact a doctor. If he doesn’t want to do this then you have to do this. Just speak with a doctor and explain the situation and all symptoms if your doctor will tell you that you have to speak with your boyfriend and to tell him that he have to do some exams ( but I’m sure he will) then the only thing that remains is to convince him to do this for his own health. This is not a game and if it isn’t prostate cancer it could be some other serious issue. After all, it’s not that hard to do some exams, not that costly and doesn’t require so much time. Better safe than sorry, no?