About tramadol generic

Bried

Hello everybody. can you help me a bit? I have got a tramadol rx filled today at the walgreens, it is a white round tablet that has 319 printed on one of its side and is having no other markings but this one. I have to say that this particular generic really does seem to be active, however I am now wondering about some other’s people opinions about it. I would also like to know whether is there somebody else who is having this generic and wanted to know whether was it effective for you or not? gotta say that I looked it up on the rxlist and so I do know that they did not give me something else. I was not able to find the brand.

Lisssa

Oh well, I have to say that mine have always had a AN 627 written on it, I do not think that I have seen any with a 319 on it but I can’t say whether or not it is a good one or not so I am sorry that I cannot help.

And yeah, it is tramadol made by zydus labs or not? I do know that I had a batch a very long time ago and that had cor 127 and they have even made me feel sick more than anything and they definitely did not helped me with the pain so I surely don’t recommend it.

James Leftie

So well, pretty much as the previous poster has mentioned: I have also never seen that in the past either and I have also always received the AN 627s. also, there are sometimes when I am getting the oblong ones, however which ever one I am getting, the results are always the same so they do work fine, at least personally for me. also cannot say whether the 319s are bad or good. you might try them yourself and tell us how they work.

Bried

Hey all again. thanks for the answers. I have to say that I was pretty PO’d when I have firstly posted this and then when all of a sudden they have started to work on me. however I have to say that they still do seem unpredictable as I am still now in a lot of pains and nose running (et al) though. I wanted you to tell me (if it is possible) what is exactly happening when the generics are not good? I am thinking that there might be a lower amount of the actual active ingredient per tablet, isn’t it? or improperly synthesized active (in such a case ultram is totally synthetic) ingredient? Or maybe even both? I do trust the Anmeal (an brand) as well as of course the malinkrodt, however I really don’t know anything about this one and about what happens when the product is bad.

lendan000

I do know the 319s and I did tried them and I do know that they are fine. in fact, I have started to see them more often lately and I have even seen them in combination with the usual AN 627s, however they are really fine in my opinion, so I can recommend them.

vicent999

As the previous user (as well as the OP) I have also got the 319s and they do seem to work ok for me, personally. And they also seem to be more and more popular lately, for some years now. in fact I can say that they are actually seem to be even stronger than some of other generics so I tell you this OP: take them with no worries, they are fine. one thing though: people are different and although it did worked for me, it does not mean that it would work for you. I just said that the 319s are sure thing fine.

Donnelly

Yeah, the same here, got the 319s and also coming from the walgreens as others said: they do work for me. not sure if they are stronger (more potent) than other generics but I know that they work so I think that this is what really matters. You’ve just need to see how they are working personally for you.

Easer1934

Sure thing medicines are working differently for different people and here is why I say so: I have also got the generic tramadol from the walgreens and they are also some small white and round tablets having 319 written on them and compared to other people: they have been totally worthless for me. gotta say that I am experiencing withdrawal symptoms and I have even got the suspicion that the doctor has been feeding me up with a placebo of sorts. While this would be pretty fine by me, to be honest. I have to say that I have been on this stuff for 9 years now and honestly I would really really like to get off from it, however, now, after reading all these posts, I seriously  have no idea what the ffff is going on with my screwed up body… that’s totally strange.