Amo- & Secobarbital sodium

Poppy

I was prescribed TUINAL (combination of these two barbiturate salts) for many years but it has now ceased production by both companies who made it - Lilly and Flynn, both coded 'F65'.

Is anybody able to tell me either which countries still dispense both of these salts and whether any IOP of your knowledge sells high quality brands of each, in order that I may recreate my favoured combo by making up my own 50/50mg capsules from the two?

Any information would be most appreciated; I have been told that Bulgaria may well be the easiest place to source them, and that Cameroon has the most scammers offering these things which do not even exist in that country. ?.

MBernic

Hello Poppy once again. To be honest, I have never heard of TUINAL (my fault, I’m sorry) but I’ve made a quit research about it and I’ve tried to understand it better. so well, if you’re now looking for it and you are not able to get it anywhere then I would say that yeah… making a combo yourself of equal doses might work since Wikipedia says that it is a drug combination of 2 equal proportions (QUOTE from Wiki):

“Tuinal is the brand name of a combination drug composed of two barbiturate salts (secobarbital sodium and amobarbital sodium) in equal proportions.”

Unfortunately, since I’ve said that it is the first time I’m hearing about it – I don’t know which countries might dispense both of those salts, however I might try to search this up and if I find something I would let you know, be sure about it. The information that you’ve got regarding where you can find it and where are the most scammers might be true, or it might be not. You’ve got to search a bit more yourself if you want to find the answer. I would try to help you if you’re willing to. Good luck :)