Burning Vagina

Taidef

Hello everyone I decided to write here in order to avert you about using aldara. I started to use it less than one month ago and suddenly from the beginning I started to have some strange feelings. First of all I started to administrate this med on my spots and it have burned my vagina drastically. After some days of administration I noticed that the place that burned for some days turned to ulcerations and a big part of my vagina looked like pus filled craters. It was awful to look at but the most insupportable was the pain that I experienced after I found out the pus. During the first days was very hard to walk. No it’s a little bit better but the pain still persist and the swollen is big and awful I’m wondering what to do in order to feel better, but I don’t really know how to react. I don’t know if I have to do something or to let it pass by itself. Now it’s all red and very difficult due to pain to touch it. It’s hard to explain what I feel but even during the night I woke up because the pain won’t let me sleep normally. I hope that with this I can prevent somebody and help other people that intend to use aldara. Be careful with this drug and if you’re already using it then if you can change it just do it until it’s not too late

Daithis

Hey, thanks for the prevent but I think that I have the same think.. I wish I knew about this earlier. That’s a real of a nightmare and I’m really scared not to have a swollen vagina. For now, I just experience a burning and uncomfortable part inside. I would like to ask you how many days did it take until the full recovery.

emilia22as

Oh dear, I have experienced the same thing.. And this is really horrible and insupportable. Aldara is a nightmare and I’m very disappointed that my doctor decided to prescribe me this med. First of all the thing that I hate most is that I can’t normally walk. My working day consists of walking almost the entire day and now that I experience this thing so it’s very hard to concentrate on the work. The second thing is the pain… when I walk and even when I sit it persists. I have never experienced something more awful than this and I hope that I’ll never experience this again. You’re right it’s better to choose another drug and to be sure that it will help but this is an awful one.

Bried

I experience exactly the same thing. At the beginning when I first applied aldara everything was okay and I thought that it will help me. After a week started the nightmare. During a week I couldn’t get out of the bed and I couldn’t sleep. I hope that after thousand of negative result they will cancel the production of this drug and other girls won’t suffer so much.