Caraco brand of tramadol

Neveraing

hey there everyone, I am really curious to see if here is anybody who has ever heard or ever tried a brand of tramadol that is named Caraco. I haven't really seen anybody to mention it so I was just wondering how do you think this stuff is… I would be very interested to talk with someone who have taken it. if you ever used it then please… could you rate it from 1 to 10? please… this is strange because I have received some from an US pharmacy with a script… please, just post your experience with this thing here. and yeah, if that makes any changes… my tramadols were 50 mg. thank you in advance for everything.

lendan000

I have heard about it . in fact, I have used it but I still can't really help you with much. I have only had this brand of tramadol Caraco once, this has been approximately 5 years or so ago, if my memory serves me right. and yeah, as you describe it, I have also had a script for it. not sure why they are so infamous… maybe because there are others that are more famous and people don't really want to search for anything else? I just think that they were actually pretty good, as you said, if rating them from 1 to 10 then they are about a 7 or 8 which is good.

Bedeencion1980

Hi Neveraing, yes, I did have heard about that brand of tramadol and yes I did have used them also. that brand is a US generic that is also being referred to as 377's. I don't really know why, but there are people who are saying that they are weaker whilst to me… they are all the same, whichever the case, either they are weaker or not, they are still fairly common from US pharmacies so I wouldn't automatically say that they are not 'famous' or anything in this matter.

you asked for a rate… well, I personally would rate them with a 9 out of 10 exactly as if I would rate absolutely any of the AN's that so many people love as a 9 or also I would also rate the N024's with a 9 too and the same goes to TR/50's also a 9. as you, I guess, already know, the active ingredient it IS exactly the same, obviously, and it is the fillers and binders only that are being different in all of them, but since fillers/ binders do not really play an important role, I guess that's why they are all for me the same. Caraco is having their own formula for binders and exactly the same such as Amneal (ANs) they are also having their own formula. it was said and suggested that in fact, those excipients can actually cause some differences, however, to be honest, I am not totally convinced in this as I, myself, never felt any differences among them. however, I would say that a full stomach in comparison to an empty stomach does play a big role, also other medications (doesn't matter prescribed or OTC) taken in the same time as you take your tramadol, and such stuff like this are going to have much more of an effect on how a person is going to like a particular medication over another one. I believe that their thoughts on the fact that one tramadol brand is better than another is mistakenly made by the fact that when they took one tramadol brand they either were taking it with no other medication or were taking it on an full or empty stomach and they took another tramadol brand under other circumstances hence the difference in the effects. taking the same dosage of tramadol under the same circumstances I strongly believe that any brand of tramadol would give the same effect.

but then again, I just also want to add that even if you do notice any difference at all then after about 2 or like 3 days you are not going to notice it anymore. if we think about it for a minute, the ultimate goal it is to have the pain gone and in case this is your goal for sure, then you are going to be absolutely ok with them. I do believe that you are being interested in them because you've never heard of such brand of tramadol and wanted to make sure that they are safe/ good to be used. or at least I hope that this was the reason. if that's so I can tell you: they are good, if tramadol can get you rid of your pains, Caraco brand of tramadol would do it, no worries.

Neveraing

thank you very and very much Bedeencion1980 for sharing and for giving me your opinion on this. I really appreciate it a lot and I take it in consideration. I can tell you that I really do think that they are what you rate them, however what I want to say is that I did googled caraco and I have found there that some years ago, they have been shut down by FDA due to the fact that they were not being up to GMP standards. then I have also found out that Sun Pharma has purchased out all of their US plants, I am thinking that they were 5 and Sun Pharma it is an India outfit from the further research that I have made on this thing. and so, only because it has been manufactured at a US plant that goes to show that the overseas medications most of them are exactly as good if not even better than the US generics. I can guess that this might say something…
also I wanted to say thank you lendan000 as well. I really appreciate it very much. thanks for your opinion. I wish you a great day :)

Suffes

umm… well, Neveraing… you know… something that I find to be quite funny here is that if you would look up for Signature pharmaceuticals, Ltd. or also even Hab pharma, then you are going to see a vast array of different packages that are having both of the Ol tram as well as Top Dol brands, and also along with some of which are having various different names such as for example; tramol, tramjet, tramxx and so on and so forth.

well, I am not very sure what other people feel about this, however this leads me to believe that basically a good many of the different brands of the tramadol we happen to personally prefer and swear by as being the best, in fact, are made by the exact same manufacturer as those pills or brands or call it whatever you want that you just do not like or consider them to be inferior in quality etc. what I am trying to say is that in reality (in essence), they are both (and all) pills that are containing the exact same formulas, with absolutely no changes, only except for them having a different brand name label put on them by their seller. this is mostly done because they are sold in different countries. in a country it is sold with a name and in another country it is sold with a different name, but ultimate that's just the same thing.

and now, this is the reason why most of the people would honestly need to say that they could not, in fact, say that there is much (or any at all) difference between one brand X and another brand Z and do you know why? because as it was mentioned, there is not really any difference between the X and the Z brand except for their names. lol. but there's one surely very interesting thing: mind. I tell you with certitude that the mind is a very powerful thing and whenever there is something that is perceived to be, it is very often coming to be considered as a reality and not as a lie, but in your honest and in your truthful feelings about it.

with all of that being said, I would be up to guess that if I were to take a certain tol dol 100 mg tablet and an Ol tram tablet of the exact same mg, and then to have somebody (a random person) to test both of them as their first pill of the day and then to do the same thing with the second pill. after the test is done and the person takes both of them (without being told what that person is given) in 2 different days, I can bet on the fact that the person is not going to be able to say which was which or whether was that person given something that is better or worse. I mean, not telling/ showing what that person is given and then to ask him/ her to give us their observation. I can tell you people that in fact, I can guess that the person would say that he/ she has been given the same pill both times. and that's because, well, technically, that person has been actually given the same pill.

all of this means that there is simply put way too much importance into just using a certain single selective brand name of a foreign tramadol. and I do know that there are people religiously believing that they are right and that there, in fact, are different potencies of tramadol. but as I said, this is the powerful mind that plays like that. what I am trying to say is that doing this is completely unnecessary (believing that they are different) due to the fact that they are narrowing down a person's choices for their pain relief a lot. there is no need to do so because I see people being 'restricted' because of it and ultimately paying more for the same stuff. anyway… this is only a little something for people to think about it. hope you'll find some of this beneficial.

mouldS9

I used tramadol as prescribed by my doctor a few years ago when I had an injury. as said, it was prescribed by doctor and I live in US. I never knew that there are other brands of tramadol than Caraco, LOL. that's because this was the only brand that I have always been given during the period I was having pains and was given tramadol. I am not very sure how to rate it and I am 100% sure that I can't compare it to any other brand of tramadol since I've never used any other. what I can tell you is that I just remember it did the job for me as it indeed was taking away the pains that I was having then. sorry I can't say anything else more than this.

22bruce22

hey there everyone, I am not using tramadol anymore at all because all of the generics that are being available here locally are all only junk and I tell you from experience that every single one here is giving some extremely fu***ed up side effects and I tell you this because I have tried each one that I just could find here locally and they all gave me those unbelievable bad side effects. however, one good news for you is that I have also found and I used caraco 377's and those ones are absolutely amazing. I don't know why and how, but those ones have provided a lot of energy and a lot of mood elevation for me. and of course, they also had the pain killing effect too. in fact, to be honest, I really wish that I could somehow and somewhere get a hold of those caraco brand of tramadol as those are really amazing. I tell you: go and take them, everything is going to be amazing as long as you have caraco. all of the pharmacies that are here in my area stock some very shitty generics that do jack shit other than to put me in a bad mood and to cause me have some massive anxiety levels. that's in the time that it should work the other way around and get me rid of the anxiety and to get me rid of bad mood either. I really don't like them and I don't like what my local pharmacies are carrying, I just can't understand wtf they are not bringing here the caraco 377s… I did have used the Teva (oval footballs) and from my experience I can tell you that they are going to make you nod, however then later they are going to give you an terrible come down. I mean, by come down I am trying to say that you're going to have no energy at all as much as you're not gonna have any mood elevation of any type. but at least for me and I doubt that you're gonna experience much differently than me. then later I have also filled the name brand ultram (because I was not able to find the caracos anywhere) so since I never used ultram I was hoping a lot that I am going to have at least anything near the caraco experience… however, my hopes went in vain as I have got crap nothing from them. I've seen ultram tramadol everywhere, I just can't understand how people use them and why they are so popular. whatever… I have seen that this has been widely reported within the tramadol using community, however, so far it seems that there is no conclusive answer, or at least that's what it appears to…

whatever the case, you have got your hands on caraco brand, that is just amazing, so one sure thing here is that you should really like those 377s, at least I believe that you would like them much more than for example others.

22bruce22

well, I am not very sure what other people feel about this, however this leads me to believe that basically a good many of the different brands of the tramadol we happen to personally prefer and swear by as being the best, in fact, are made by the exact same manufacturer as those pills or brands or call it whatever you want that you just do not like or consider them to be inferior in quality etc. what I am trying to say is that in reality (in essence), they are both (and all) pills that are containing the exact same formulas, with absolutely no changes, only except for them having a different brand name label put on them by their seller
</p><p> </p><p>you know… I want to say something in regards to all you said up there but especially in regards to the part I quoted… you know.. there are people… like me, who do think and we do know that tramadol brands are different. I have used 5 or maybe 6 different versions (brands, or call it whatever else) of tramadol through my year and a half of abuse on this substance, and only a couple of generics have worked and man, did they work. and then later, one day my pills were looking differently and they were affecting me differently either, and in fact, I could very easily feel that they were affecting me very differently. that's because I have became hostile, extremely aggressive over anything, agitated and one thing that made me realize for sure that my pills were not working: the pain. I was receiving no pain relief from that tramadol. I, eventually, have had to stop using them anymore because of this and that’s why I have had to go through a full blown tramadol withdrawal and that's due to the fact that I was not able any longer to source the good generics here locally. I did have tried, of course, to get the tramadol dose from other stuff, but the withdrawals were still killing me. it is all amneal and zydus for the most part anymore. the CVS is stocking Teva only. and there is surely is a dfference. the only place that I have been able to get the caraco brand (which, as I said in my previous post it is amazing) has been the K mart. </p>

22bruce22

also wanted to say something in regards to what Bedeencion1980 said and especially these parts:

well, I personally would rate them with a 9 out of 10 exactly as if I would rate absolutely any of the AN's that so many people love as a 9 or also I would also rate the N024's with a 9 too and the same goes to TR/50's also a 9. Caraco is having their own formula for binders and exactly the same such as Amneal (ANs) they are also having their own formula.
</p><p> </p><p>in fact, I can tell you that Amneal 627's are universally being hated along with zydus 319s within the tramadol using community… if you didn't know it. I can tell you that I have been using anywhere between like 4 and 6 tramadols per day for approximately one year or so and then I have got a script which has been full of teva's and swallowed my usual 2 in the time that I have been out running some errands so I was in need of them. since I got used to the effects that I get from it, I have been anticipating and expecting that I am going to get my all usual energy boost and mood elevation, however, instead of that I have been just so so inebriated that I have had to pull over (I was driving then, which is even more dangerous) and to park my car at an auto zone for like half an hour or so and that's just to be able to get my sh*t together there (safely, while not driving) and to be able to drive home again. but so you could understand HOW REALLY bad it was… I have been in less than just one mile away from my house… seriously.. just think how bad you must feel so you can stop for half an hour when you are one mile away from your house… even less than a mile. that's just not a simple headache or anything in that matter, you gotta feel really bad for doing such a thing.</p><p> </p><p>having all of that said, I really have no idea how you and the other commenter here do not feel a difference. and it is not the thing that it is the empty/ full stomach thing or using any other medicines along with them. I did have used some tramadol brand and I did have used another (in total, as I said, 6 or 7) and they ARE different. I could feel the differences extremely easy. having that said, I recommend you, Neveraing and whoever needs it - to stay away from zydus, amneal, mylan as well as sun pharma… all of them are junk. the caraco is very good, so you must be fine. OP, if you have ever used any other brand of tramadol and now you're gonna use caraco, please, come back here with an update for us and tell us how did you felt your other tramadol and how you felt caraco.</p><p> </p><p>I tell you guys… caraco does works and be sure about that, but many other brands do not and you can be sure about this either. I know all of this because I have been a heroin addict for approximately one year or so and a methadone clinic has saved my life (which is why I am so thankful). I have been clean now for more than 9 years. or I guess I'm near to 10 years. and it does feels great, but I do know what I am talking about, the fact that they ARE different.</p><p> </p><p>one more thing is that I do know that I am not able to post links here due to the fact that I'm only a new member here, however you've gotta do a research for 'are generics safe?' on your own and trust me, you are going to see there some fantastic reads. I can help you finding that information and generally help you through this journey, but I do know that you're gonna like it. you people, just must do your research. the new york times is havign a great one either exactly as does the people's pharmacy. please, you've just gotta search for it. Doctor Oz's special has been one of my absolute favorites, I could show them all but I can’t post links, maybe I could write them privately to you if you want to. just ask. anyway, you've gotta know that there is a real problem going on with the ineffective and cheap generics that are constantly flooding the market from China and from India in the interest of generating some more revenue for those companies that are selling them. what I can say is that if you do get the expected and good effects from the cheap ones then good for you and go for them. but don't say that they are all the same because they are not. there is a clear difference between them. it is very easily seen that they are not the same. I felt the difference, as well as lot of other people also felt those differences. maybe for some people they do not really feel these difference so much… for whatever the reason, but they are still there. </p>

Suffes

hi 22bruce22. look, all that I wanted to say is that I personally have never noticed absolutely any measurable amount of difference from tramadol to the next, as I said it earlier, to me, all brands of tramadol seemed to be the same with no differences at all, if, of course, taken in the same circumstances. however, yes, absolutely everybody is different… and also, anyhow, I was not meaning to assume or anything, I was just reading what your post looked to be saying. but then again, this is my opinion based on my experience.

also wanted to say something in regards to the following;

one more thing is that I do know that I am not able to post links here due to the fact that I'm only a new member here, however you've gotta do a research for 'are generics safe?' on your own and trust me, you are going to see there some fantastic reads. I can help you finding that information and generally help you through this journey, but I do know that you're gonna like it. you people, just must do your research. the new york times is havign a great one either exactly as does the people's pharmacy. please, you've just gotta search for it. Doctor Oz's special has been one of my absolute favorites, I could show them all but I can’t post links, maybe I could write them privately to you if you want to. just ask. anyway, you've gotta know that there is a real problem going on with the ineffective and cheap generics that are constantly flooding the market from China and from India in the interest of generating some more revenue for those companies that are selling them. what I can say is that if you do get the expected and good effects from the cheap ones then good for you and go for them.
</p><p> </p><p>yes indeed, there are a lot of bad products out there and I haven't been trying to say that they are not… but even so, I still want to say that there are only a few of them and that's because with the cheap price of the tramadol it is not really worthwhile to fake them and that's why, chances to find cheap/ fake product of tramadol are (pretty much as there are chances of anything to happen in this world) but they are small. what I try to say with this is that there always have been and I guess that it will always be a problem with imports, that's for sure, however the thing is that tramadol it is not usually being a faked medication, the reason is that tramadol is cheap. expensive medications are usually faked (as anything in this world) and that's why, you stand much more chances to get fakes whenever you want to buy online and expensive medication rather than something cheap like tramadol. again, all my humble opinion based on my experience of years using tramadol.</p>

Bedeencion1980

22bruce22 hello and thanks for sharing your opinion. every information is valuable and I'm truly appreciating the fact that you have taken your time to respond. but there are some things that you have written up there *I will quote them to show which ones exactly* that I wanted to comment on. I have quoted only those parts specifically that I wanted to comment on. so these are:

in fact, I can tell you that Amneal 627's are universally being hated along with zydus 319s within the tramadol using community… if you didn't know it. I can tell you that I have been using anywhere between like 4 and 6 tramadols per day for approximately one year or so and then I have got a script which has been full of teva's and swallowed my usual 2 in the time that I have been out running some errands so I was in need of them. since I got used to the effects that I get from it, I have been anticipating and expecting that I am going to get my all usual energy boost and mood elevation, however, instead of that I have been just so so inebriated that I have had to pull over (I was driving then, which is even more dangerous) and to park my car at an auto zone for like half an hour or so and that's just to be able to get my sh*t together there (safely, while not driving) and to be able to drive home again. but so you could understand HOW REALLY bad it was… I have been in less than just one mile away from my house… seriously..</p><p> </p><p>having that said, I recommend you, Neveraing and whoever needs it - to stay away from zydus, amneal, mylan as well as sun pharma… all of them are junk. the caraco is very good, so you must be fine. OP, if you have ever used any other brand of tramadol and now you're gonna use caraco, please, come back here with an update for us and tell us how did you felt your other tramadol and how you felt caraco.</p><p> </p><p>I tell you guys… caraco does works and be sure about that, but many other brands do not and you can be sure about this either. I know all of this because I have been a heroin addict for approximately one year or so and a methadone clinic has saved my life (which is why I am so thankful). I have been clean now for more than 9 years. or I guess I'm near to 10 years. and it does feels great, but I do know what I am talking about, the fact that they ARE different.
<br />well, now, I really hate to tell you this but you must know that in fact, there are A LOT of people that are preferring the US generics that are made by Amneal. in fact, there's a shockingly big number of people who prefer them claiming that they are the best tramadol for them. I gotta tell you that 3 years ago, back in 2014 when the tramadol has been scheduled, people were searching for high and for low comparable pills and they would try white pills before they would try capsules too. now, with all of this said, all that you need to do it is to just spend some more of your time in order to search some threads online (those that are tramadol based and are written some years ago) and you are going to see what I am talking about. in fact, I am not very sure but I guess that there are some posts even here on this forum site. whatever the case, you'll see yourself how people used to say that for many of them, the Amneals were their perfect pills. again, there's no need for you to believe me by words, search it yourself and you're going to see.</p><p> </p><p>whatever the case, I must tell you, as I have said earlier in other of my posts, brands are not really making any differences to me at all. I mean, it doesn't matter either I am using US tramadol, European one, Thai, Indian, generic, brand, in tablet or in capsules - doesn't matter, they are all the same for me, they all worked with no differences for me. there ARE different tramadols and I am talking about their time release. this is the only time when I have noticed any real difference between the tramadol… it was when I have changed my dosage to extended release tablets and now, I happen to prefer them more over the instant release. but the IR version of tramadol vs ER version of tramadol is the only difference. not sure how other people feel on tramadol now, but I one have not got absolutely any type of a buzz or kick or anyhting in this matter like burst of energy or something from using tramadol in a very long time now (I did got them in the past, but no more). the reason why I still really like tramadol and why I still continue to use it - my knees just do not hurt anymore and that's my only goal when I use it. however, I must add here that you must know for what kind of pains you are using tramadol, that's because it is not working for absolutely all types of pains… it is not a secret, everyone knows this, but I know it from experience, like for example, it is not doing absolutely anything for a C spine issue that I am having. but whatever the case, as it has already been said, I guess a hundred times now (at least this much), people do indeed have very different chemistries and the amount of enzymes that are metabolizing tramadol is greatly varying from one person to another and this, always should be taken in consideration. having this said I only want to pay attention to the fact that there might be 2 people who can use the exact same brand of tramadol and still have absolutely different results in regards of what they are 'feeling' from using that brand. and this rule of thumb applies not only to tramadol but to any medication and I guess any substance either. but I also must say that I honestly think that it also depends pretty much on what a person is searching for to get from using tramadol. if 2 people take same tramadol for same condition and if they get the same results both of them but one had bigger expectations from it while another had very few expectations then they, obviously, would report different results.</p><p> </p><p>in addition to all of that… as you, I am also an heroin addict myself and I am also clean, been clean for like more than 20 years and I have done it without the help of methadone or suboxone or anything else for this matter. I've done it all only on myself. and although I am not very sure on how former heroin usage it is relevant to this conversation, but I just said what it is. I just know that there are a lot of former addict that are going to try their best to get high any way that they just could do it and tramadol, since it is very easy to get in the past did has worked in that capacity for some people out there. I can also say that I have even seen such kind of terminology as 'poor man's oxy' which has been given to tramadol. and so, it is obvious that it is not an unusual thing at all for a person to get addicted to the tramadol for some sort of high they are getting out of it (we all know it is addictive), however this simply does not apply to every single one that it is using it meaning that by far not everyone using tramadol would be addicted. there were a lot of us who have been prescribed tramadol as a pain killing and a non narcotic alternative only to find out that our beloved US FDA either have not done enough research on it or they simply have ignored the European research where the drug had been avaialable for more than 20 years before it has been approved (appeared) by (in) US. anyhow, since you're someone who did has used tramadol, you most likely do know very well that it is not the easiest drug to stop using for a lot of people out there. but there are some people who do get off of this drug rather easy. but then again, I feel like I must say it: how tramadol is working or is not working it is pretty subjective! I'm sure in one thing: there is absolutely not a such thing as a blanket determination especially when it is coming down to this little funky pill tramadol.</p><p> </p><p>hope this would help. best of luck!</p>

Neveraing

well, I can say that I did have used tramadol caraco myself and I can say that they are pretty good in my opinion. or at least, I personally have found them to be better than amneal. whatever the case, I still do not agree with other person here who said that caraco is the best. in my opinion from my experience  I can say that I personally do think that those ones that are outside the US (and although many people do not like stuff from India, ESPECIALLY those from India) are close or if not the best ones. maybe other people got different opinions, but that's for me. also I prefer tablets compared to capsules. I'm also not sure if someone else has different opinions (although I did saw someone mentioning that both capsules are tablets are working exactly the same). indeed, they are both working good, but I still prefer the tablets more. hope this would be helpful a bit. I wish you to have a great day all of you! OP, I just think that you must try them all yourself in order to determine which one is absolute best for you. good luck!

22bruce22

well… I just can guess that there are different strokes for different folks, at least we all agree that we are all differently reacting to same drugs since we're all different. I'll hang my hat on that :D

anyway, I one would really wish that I could somehow find another medication that would work and do the same thing as tramadol has been doing for me in that time when it was still working for me. I remember that when it was working, that was just one amazing experience I had with it, wish I could somehow get that experience back, regardless with what medications… anyway…

KaterineHill

hi everyone, just wanted to say that I also did have used Tramadol several times in my life for different reasons/ pains, however I doubt that I can say anything specifically on this topic because I have never tried specifically the "Caraco" brand of Tramadol. in fact, this is the first time when I have heard about this brand, never knew such brand of Tramadol exists and that it generally can exist… that's because I do know that this is a swear word in Portuguese :D LOL. but anyway, as I said, I do occasionally use Tramadol whenever I need to use it so I am still curious in finding out more about this brand and that's why I am going to stick around in order to read the opinions from other people that have actually did used this brand! so far it seems that nobody said any bad words in regards to this brand, I assume it must be good then (the reason why it got my attention even more).

Neveraing

KaterineHill hello. I am pretty sure that the Caraco it is a US brand (and not sure, but I guess that it was even mentioned here). one more thing is that I might be wrong, not sure, but I can guess that the only time when I have got that brand it has been from a US pharmacy. so it mostly is a US one. another thing that makes me think like this is that I have never ever seen this brand being listed as a brand that the IOP's are having available.. but again, I am not sure and I am sorry to all of you if I am wrong. I wish you all to have a great day everybody and I wish you to be safe 'cuz I do think that this is the most important! after all, we just take tramadol because we want to be 'safe' which means free of pain.

Bedeencion1980

hello Katerine. just wanted to say something in regards to your words * in fact, this is the first time when I have heard about this brand, never knew such brand of Tramadol exists and that it generally can exist… that's because I do know that this is a swear word in Portuguese :D LOL. but anyway, as I said, I do occasionally use Tramadol whenever I need to use it so I am still curious in finding out more about this brand and that's why I am going to stick around in order to read the opinions from other people that have actually did used this brand! so far it seems that nobody said any bad words in regards to this brand, I assume it must be good then*

the Caraco tramadol it is a US generic, maybe if you have been interested only in brands of tramadol this might be why you've never heard of it. anyway, after all, in the end, it is not really that important I think. you can google them if you want but they are oblong white tablets and they are having 377 as an imprint on them. my local pharmacy here (which is a chain) did had carried them for a good while and they have altered between them and then AN's (Amneals). not sure if this was everywhere else, but at least this is how it has been here when I was scripted those tramadols locally at this pharmacy. but as it is said a million times, people are different. there aren't 'only' good reviews about them because I know that there are some people who swore that they have been weaker… so they hated them thinking that AN's are better. but as you can see here, other people think differently saying that AN's are worse than Caraco… all with different opinions… I'm somewhere between because as I said it in my other posts, they are all working exactly the same as other 50 mg of tramadol for me (yeah, Caraco brand comes in 50 mg, at least those I got mysel). anyway, I guess that I am just a weird person, LOL.