Conceive day is the one when you have had sex?

aNNaJa

In case I have conceived on the 16th of july does it means that I have had sex and I got pregnant on that date? (my cycle was on 2 to 6 july) every 28 days counting with the first day of the cycle. it is the conceive day is the one when you have had sex?

tameeka

You are ovulating approximately 14 days before it is the start day of your menstrual periods. In case you are having a 28 days cycle it is very likely to be day 15 (which is also 14 before it).

There are a lot of people that are thinking that in case they count forward 14 days then it is that day when they are going to conceive, well.. no, this is not the case. In case your period cycle is 35 days long period (for instance) then you are most likely to conceive 14 days before the day you start your period.

As soon as you discover that you are pregnant then the docs are counting back to the day of the last period you have had. This means that you are 4 weeks pregnant even though you have had sex only 3 weeks in the past. An egg is taking approximately 48 hours to travel from being released from ovaries down to the fallopian tubes to the uterus. Besides, the sperm also can live inside of you up for approximately 72 hours. So, with all this information we are getting that you could have sex for example on Tuesday, but you are not eventually conceiving until Thursday in case the egg is released later than the sperm is entering inside of you.

Hope this help. I wish you best of luck and hope for the best for both of you and you baby.

adele.fan

Well, hi. Can you help me? what in case your period is every 22 weeks? How long does it take until you are ovulating? july 7 to 12?? Had sex on july 15, 17, 19, 24 and on 27 and I have been supposed to begin on august 4 but I didn’t had it then so I have had sex on august 6th. Any help down here?

tameeka

Um… well.. to be honest I am a little bit confuse by your post… in case you are having a period every 22 weeks I can firstly recommend you to go to a doc. honestly, this is the first time that I have ever heard about something like this and if this is true then this is really not so normal. In order to have a good chance of being pregnant then you truly need to have a regular menstrual cycle. I believe that anything that it is between 21 and 35 days it is considered to be regular.
In case you are not sure when you are scheduled to have your period then you are not going to know when you are ovulating because this is happening about 14 days before you are expecting to start your period.

Anyway, I am very confused by these dates you have provided, I’m going to try my best to help you but that’s only if you are going to clarify them. with given information I am unable to help you.