counterfeit oxycodone pills are fatal dose of fentanyl

McBrien

Hi everybody. In the first place I have to say that in case this is double posted that I apologize, Moderators, I really do not try to double post anything. I did have tried to search if this has been posted anywhere else here on the forum and since I could not find it, I have decided that this is a new one and I should post it.

Very well, Tennessee B. I. has found out some apparent oxycodone as fentanyl. In a traffic stop they have managed and busted for pills that have been marketed and they really seemed to appear to be oxycodone, however, in reality, after a couple of checks they have found out that there is in fact a deadly amount of fentanyl in them.

Unfortunately I have found out about this only a few weeks ago and only now I have decided to post it. however, I have found out that this has been established one year ago (May 2015) and I’m sorry if this might be a bit too late. This is just precautionary post, for anybody who might be using oxy and finds it interesting.

And by the way, if you’re really that interested and you want to get some more information then you can go to the TN beaureau of investigation web site and you’ll find some more info there. Hope someone would find it useful!

SimpleLinda

Hey there. I think that it is great that they have got them off the street, this has surely saved some people’s lives (even though I do not know how much of it). I can tell you that I have taken both of them and depending on the amount of fentanyl, respiratory depression really would not be very far behind. Since they have busted some of them, this makes me think that there might be some more and this definitely scares me. the good thing (for me) is that I am not longer taking any pain pills but even if I would then I am sure that I would not trust any from the IOP (schedule II) for ordering those that I need. That’s, to me, too dangerous.

Anyway, this is just my opinion and all I do right now is wondering out loud here with you. To your opinion: do you think that they have been bad fakes or something? Why would not they just assume that it has truly been oxycodone in case that it is what it has been marked. I am wondering now what got it tested?? Thank you for the heads up though, pretty sure there would be other people who would find it useful too. even if that has been said one year ago, there might be people who would consider start taking oxycodone nowadays either. sure thing they would be thankful for this.

Staub

I can’t be sure though, but answering one of the question from above: I do think and really believe (but I am not an expert) that they are testing anything that they are confiscating, just to be sure that what they see it really is. or something like that. it is only a part of the process, I think. But that’s true, that it is really scary indeed. Now I am wondering how many people out there have actually purchased them and took them… maybe there are people who died because of them and they blame “normal” oxycodone…. Who knows?

Anniand

I personally am not doing any of those medications, however it is truly very frightening indeed when you see news like that. and yeah, I am also very glad that they have got busted and taken out before imminent death actually occurred, as well as shame on those @ssholes that are responsible for making such a thing. but since a year have passed, are there some more cases like that reported? If it was the first and the last one then it kind of feels better because makes me wanna think that there were no more things like that. even though you still cannot be sure.

tameeka

Oh wow, good lord, I really hope that at least, whatever the psychopath is being responsible for making those death pills knew what it is the difference between the MCG and MG, although most of them who are doing such things are aware of them, but they are just… psychopaths. That’s very and very scary, hope nobody ever got “trapped” in it. thank you very much for posting this information OP, indeed, people might find it useful.

Eva123

Yeah, I did have heard about it when it appeared, but honestly it was not surprising me because I have already heard in 2014 that there were some reports of the Oxy coming out of MX not to be… oh well… oxy, but only a mix of some higher dose opiates. There are some links online that is proving this, though I’m too lazy now to search for them. if you’re indeed that interested then you could search for them. generally… to be honest, I do not think that anybody can get some real oxy anymore. maybe only some, but unfortunately, most of the “oxys” that are being sold, purchased, used and so on is not oxy anymore.

Coleman

Hey there everybody and thank you OP very much for posting this information. I have read and heard already about the fentanyl making its path into the street drugs as well like molly, and some others too, however, oxy it is being such a widely used medication nowadays (and it is like that for a few good years) that it is really downright scary to try it out now.

In fact, I can tell you the following: I have stopped from purchasing (obviously, and using) the oxy about 2 years ago in 2014 due to the fact that they have been tested and the test results was coming back showing them as methadone. One of the real big problem with those er drugs, and especially with methadone and fentanyl it is that they are staying in your system longer, that is why the effects are wearing off much more faster than the drugs shelf life. it might not seem a big problem, but as I said it truly is and it is because people, usually, are going to take more and more of them while thinking that the drug has already worn off, however, it is in fact, still in their bodies and a person is going to OD much easier without even realizing this, realizing that they have already reached that threshold. Yeah, there are some irresponsible guys doing it for high or whatever else, or not for high, but irresponsible enough to take it properly. However there are people who have been trying to use it correctly, but since they do not know what they are exactly taking and about the involuntary mistakes that they are doing – they end up bad. Very bad.

But, it is not only that alone, there are also other problems as well like for example the fentanyl specifically is dangerous when it is being mixed with other long acting medications. though, in regards of saying that, I am pretty surprised that they are actually using fentanyl instead of considering any sy that I have ordered from charges an arm and a leg for it. I think so because it is definitely not a cheap substitute, while they can replace it with a cheap one. but whatever, who I am to talk about this?

Another thing I can add is that methadone is making more sense cost wise in here. in addition to that, besides the death from oding, the addiction to the fentanyl as well as methadone are both very horrid. When you’ve reached it, it is requiring a very patient detox in order to get off of that is why anybody purchasing those fake oxys are inadvertently causing a very bad addictive process that it is just about to take place. And that’s very sad. I think. I am thinking that this might be one of the reason why the head haunchos are using this component. Thinking a bit about it: I can imagine very well that their customers are purchasing more and more of it every single month due to the fact that their tolerance is constantly rising and reg norcs and percs just do not cut it anymore. those dealers are creating some major junkies out of people without them even to know this and that’s amazingly sad. For me, it is a sick thought…

Anyway, this is only my opinion though… there is no proof of that, of course. As much as I can think about it – everybody needs to be over cautions with what it is being put in our bodies because if you won’t – you truly risk a lot. I think that you’ve got to go to a pharmacy and purchase a drug test for like 20 dollars or so because it is surely worth doing it. you greatly diminish the risks of getting into some big troubles.

SimpleLinda

Hi there all. I have read somewhere that there is a place where you could send a pill in and they might test it for you, telling you everything about that pill. and also, I am not that sure but I think that they might even have some kind of a tool or a kit that you can purchase (maybe from the same people) and in this way you could find out what it is in that pill. not sure, but since I’ve heard about it then it must be true. in case you are getting a big batch of which you are really curious about then it is going to be worth 30 bucks or so, or whatever they are charging you. I still think it is going to be worth doing it once. You have a big batch and since all of that is soon enough going to be in your body… I would test. And also you can “test” that pharmacy and so you would know for sure what they are selling you. if you’ve got some really good thing then you can know that you can do further business with them. but if you’ve got a cheap thing? you know you have to stop every contact with them. that’s very well enough worth it.

Coleman

Oh yeah, you are correct, indeed there is a website that it is testing the pills you want to and it is telling you what the main ingredient rations are. It is sure worth it because by knowing this – you know what you ingest daily. A couple of bucks are not worth it? and not sure if I remember it well, but I think that the site is called ecstasy data. You might take a glance at it.

I’ve just looked at it. you might look at it either are you are going to see some very popular pain killers that are being tested as well as some other medications too. I see there that this site is typically testing lab for molly and mdma, however for a charge of 150 bucks they are going to test whatever you are going to send them. and I also like that this site is totally confidential. That’s amazing, IMO. I am worried that there are a lot of people who does not know what they are actually taking. The 85trees has tested positive for tramadol and the 93 toos has tested positive for methadone. I am thinking that it is being very and very important that those people who are ordering sy know about this thing and use caution and or test those things before they are putting any of those things in their mouth.. that’s truly important, I think. also, I am not that sure if this has ever been posted here and if it was then I’m sorry, and I also have to say that I am sorry if I am posting anything inappropriate. I just say so because I truly do not want to see anybody getting hurt.

maglione

There is also some other thing that I have been wondering about..?! some of like… where that stuff has been kept? Also, how sterile that area has been? Why I am telling this is… for example… in case I wanted to keep something away from any curious eyes then I think that I might choose a funeral home or maybe even a morgue so…. Just imagine where it could have been kept. Yikes… hope they haven’t done so… the fentanyl does surprise me… to be honest. Some years ago there have been some stories of the cocaine being cut with heroin… for this exact reason that is described…. Return business.

MargareT

Hey there maglione, I wanted to ask you: do you have any links for any of those stories? I would really be interested in reading any of them. I do know that there are stories about ecstasy that has always circulated around about heroin being mixed in with it, however to this day there is no official lab that has ever found heroin mixed into the MDMA *pills (it may be in form of powder, I am not sure). But even so, those stories still keep coming and coming, appearing more and more. it does seem to me very likely that it has at least taken place one time, be it in somebody’s personal stash “but” a mass batch is being something else all together. The whole thing with mixing some strong stimulants as well as some strong depressants is… pretty much like Swedish penis pumps… That it is not everybody’s bag baby. Unfortunately, people really die this way and that’s why they shouldn’t play with it. they die by not knowing and mixing other things, some od, allergy and so on and so forth. That is why, while plausible there seem to be a stretch in logic in order to get to mass production. Have you ever seen when people are dying of bad drugs? It does not take police very long time in order to find the source in most of the cases. There have also been some of the sources that are stating slight alternation of the chemical reactions in the synthesis of any drug can change the over all “feel”. But this is just a speculation because I am not a chemist that is why I don’t know and I can’t say anything with certitude. The best theory (the easier for my feeble mind to comprehend right now) I have heard is back in the day (typically and most in the Europe) designer opiates (such as fentanyl) were a go to when coming down from any of the strong stimulants like for example MDMA.

I think that each one of us has to remember that when law enforcement is telling you that the heroin is being in the products: a, b, c, d, e, f, g, h, i, j, k, l, m, n, o, p, q, r, s, t, u, v, w, x, y, z then those are the same people who funded reefer madness in order to “justify their own existence as well as huge tax burdens.” That 100% factual documentary of 1 hit insanity, complete and utter addiction from that same single hit, as well as running over people because… hey… that it is just a good old fashioned American fun at 3 or 4 AM on a Friday night.

People are truly getting out of their mind. This being said, what something is being “transported” as, is not for sure what it is going to be in the end. what I am trying to say that in the end, we have all seen (or most of us) those absolutely insane thing that people are going to use to smuggle something. Like for example, I one have heard about frozen ketamine into ice cubes for shipment of fish as a cover. Does that mean that when you are purchasing a bag of ice cubes then it may be ketamine? Yeah, possibly, but most likely not though. Or maybe not to ingest any things that you are purchasing from a black market if you’re truly that worried?

bigboy

Indeed people are getting crazy. I have heard about the police that has found an old man with some heroin (lots of heroin, in fact, as much as I can think) being stashed in some meat pies. And I’m sure that there are lots and lots of other things that we do not have any ideas about them… but they are still there.

maglione

To be honest, I am embarrassed but truthful, just like the actor Stephen Fry in the latest Vanity Fair (Caitlin Jenner) I have spent more time with the South American powders at a certain point in my life. in fact, at some certain points in my life. while nothing does match with that first innocent “bump” that I have had in my life.

Regarding what you’re saying up there. there is a moment in the movie “Tequila Sunrise” (by the way, I recommend you watching it, if you haven’t) when the characters are describing some illicit cargo that is smelling like diesel fuel and that actually happened. I am not very sure if I am going to find a link for that. however I do know very well what I have seen and what I have heard.

Also, this goes a bit of off topic because I do not think that we are actually allowed to talk about this thing here, so I am thinking that it might be deleted, if it does get then I’m sorry.

I am just saying that I have seen and smelled and felt enough changes in this substance in order to question what the F**K I have been doing and after that the moral implications crept in. and yeah, I have started wondering where the stuff has been stored and how many times those handling it washed their hands.

Anyway, back on the topic. I do agree with you about the tolerance an using versus taking as it is being prescribed. By doing it, it is like a Russian roulette, that wheel,  sooner or later, is going to be in the “right” place and it is going to hit. Unfortunately for people like us, it is always somebody out there who is looking to get high, and that’s ruining a lot. it is either only me alone (though I’m sure that there are lots of other responsible people), or it is a crazy logic or whatever, but I have never treated my precious pain medications as some fun material or something. When in some truly serious pain, there is somebody who wants to be taken seriously while others wants to be able to function, I guess.

MargareT

As soon as silk road went down… I think that all of the silk road copies are untrustworthy. I might be wrong, but that’s my opinion. there is one thing that I can guarantee you and it is that they are not packing a more powerful and more expensive product into some cheaper ones. there’s just no point in doing that because all they want is your money. by doing so they are losing money, but they have no interest in your health, only in your money. what I am trying to say is, if that cheaper medication they would put in the medication would harm you or not – it is none of their business. And they would rather put a cheaper but unhealthier ingredient than a bit more expensive and more healthy. It is not their interest. Although I think that odds are, their area research chem that function on opiate receptors and may or may not be safe. Of course, I did have heard some of the trusted IOP’s do this as well, and this is why they are saying that we should not purchase pain killers from india.

This is the black market, there are some vendors that are legit businessmen, while there are some pure scam artists, it is always like that. everywhere. Once again, you should not go by injecting pain killers from  the black market because they could be krodile for all you know. honestly, I do not trust IOP’s any more than I am trusting Dark Markets or those street corner crack sale men with a 20 bucks worth rolex for sale too. or in fact, at least, the dark markets and IOPs are not going to stab in the back for my nikes or whatever else they see on me. I think that the black market is representing the most free, freeist of the free markets. There are absolutely no over sight, no regulating bodies (outside police arresting), they are getting to operate, however they want to. only because you are breaking the law or something it does not mean that you are lying, stealing, screw everybody or whatever else, there are some of them who are really doing some legit and good business. Pretty much like Donald Trump who is doing “legit” business, however lies, steals and is cheating pretty much like a criminal. It is finding the vendors who pride themselves on their honesty, the quality of their products and integrity, which is truly becoming very hard, and it does not matter whether is that on the street corner happening or online.

I can tell you… what I am truly scared right now is that there might be a government that would prefer Donald Trump running those IOPs, dark markets as well as street corners. That would be… dangerous.

hamish

Oh my goodness, that’s indeed very scary when you try to take off your pain and you… die… I personally have been on some various dosages of fentanyl for about 5 years or so and it has truly been an good drug for my chronic pain. I have also had some friends to try or have some but I have kept them all locked in a safe place. There is a friend of mine who said that his roommate used to cut them open and to lick the fluid from the inside. That’s truly crazy dangerous. It is very heart attack dangerous.

I have heard that they then have switched the patches to a different type of drug, where there is no more fluid any more and it is more like an opaque band aid or something. But honestly, I would never ever mess with a drug myself, I do know how dangerous it is and it is truly very scary. God only knows how he even got the fluid to make those things? whoever does it should stop if they want to be safe.

mitcheLL20

oh wow. why would somebody do something like that? with the intention of killing people or what? why? Innocent people that they do not even know. I one had fentanyl patches some years ago. I used one patch one time and then I have read about them. and then I have learned that pretty usually people in hospice are going to use them. during those moments I have thought that there is no way could my knee be that bad that is why I have never wore another one in my life. as much as I can remember, my ex took the rest of them… lol.

Ardsomal

As much as I can guess, the intention is to kill and those people really do not care at all. there has been a special report on the news here that there has been a lot of death in the area do to cutting heroin with fentanyl. Personally, I am truly very frightened of heroin, I have always been afraid of it, but with the generation of today it truly seem to be even more and more the drug of choice, unfortunately. One of the reasons I’ve heard, it is that from as much as I heard, opiates are too expensive, at least more expensive than heroin, and since heroin is cheaper – it is the drug of choice. Then you are having krokodil or crocodile that it is sold as heroin that deadly flesh eating. how really does one know what they are purchasing now?  guess I am going a bit off topic, I’m sorry.

Calvillo

Hey there all. there is a friend of mine who not so long ago have received a batch of some little blue roxy’s imprinted with K 9 on them. both of us have used this medication in the past so we do know that these are totally different. I have taken only a half of one and after about 20 minutes or so I have felt that my pulse is increasing and my heartbeat has started to race. It has definitely not been a good feeling at al. I have had a few of the V 48, 12’s recently, the real ones, and they did not make me feel that way at all.

And also, my friend had one of the pill testing kits from a site, a kind of drug checking thing so we have compared this K 9 with the usual normal blue V’s. I can’t be very sure about the accuracy of those kits, however the tests has showed that the pills have definitely been different. That test showed that the V’s have been containing oxycodone as it has been expected, however the K 9’s has been containing an odd mixture of morphine and codeine. Those things may have contained some other drugs as well that just did not show up because that thing wasn’t any kind of a professional super ultra detailed thing. what I am trying to say is that you’ve only got to be extra careful in case you are receiving the K 9s… I would even say that you need to stay away from them. and also, not so long ago I have read somewhere that there are some Mexican Oxy that are looking exactly the same as the roxy that we have taken, however there are containing heroin and fentanyl… definitely that’s extremely deadly. Be careful with them!!!