Customs

Alexandeeer

I rarely order something online (everything I need I can easily find here in my local area), however, I have done it a couple of times and I have never had any problems with customs. I purchased some replica watches (that’s illegal in case you don’t know) but I had no problems. So, I don’t know in which country is the hardest to import products, at least in America (from Asia) was quite simple… Btw I live in Maryland. I had a feeling that in European countries is much more harder to import something…

Pls don’t think bad about me but I’ve nevr been in EU so I don’t know something so I want to ask you: isn’t there only one customs borderline for entire Europe? I mean, does Norway, and Austria have their own customs borderline?

Henry

HI,

Maryland is a wonderful area and so you get your imports through New York Sorting Center, which is...sorry for my "french"...a joke compared to

the customs we have working here in Europe. Every country has its own customs for import control.

The hardest customs you have in the U.S. is San Francisco...btw.

People from Europe can not simply import products from India...95% will not pass customs and there are sometimes huge penalties connected with

a seizure. You guys in the U.S. get in worst case a LL (Love Letter) from Border Control; we expect thousands of penalty or some years in jail.

Cheers!!