cyst on my right ovary

floBe

I went to the doctor and he said that I have a cyst on my right ovary but the problem is that he never explained to me what this really is. I also asked my mom and my sister. My sister doesn’t know anything about it and my mother only said that if this thing breaks out it will hurt me very much. So after these words I got worried.

Can somebody explain something more about these cysts? Please help.

Hello, I have the same problem. I have cysts on my right ovary too. I consulted the doctor because I had a terrible pain. I want to tell you not to worry about this because I have a friend and she has 8 or 9 cysts on one ovary and she said me that they generally don’t cause pain, discomfort or other problem until they break out. My friend said that she had just 2 burst since she had these cysts. I’m so happy about this, because it means that we don’t have to worry about this. Everything will be ok, I’m sure about that. Greetings 

cat19

I have also had one cyst (or maybe more cysts) on my ovaries too and I know of what kind of pain are you talking about. The pains I was suffering from lasted for nearly one year before it got very serious. So serious that I went to a doctor and got an ultrasound. The doctors checked the xray and told me that my cyst was very big, it was 3 cm. they have told me that usually, patients who are complaining on pains are having smaller cysts and asked me why I haven’t until that day. Well, initially, the pain was mild, I was feeling it similar to some stomach upset. That’s what I thought it is and that’s why I never went to a doctor. However, later, it got so bad that it knocked me out to the ground and I was in full pains. Then they were becoming more and more frequent. I went to the doctor the day I collapsed to the ground in my school. My mom came to my school and we went to a doctor immediately. There the doctor told me that I had a cyst that had ruptured. And there they told its size. I remember that pain very well, it was unbearable! That is why I recommend everybody who’s having similar things to go and check it to a doctor. Thanks god, I haven’t had any complications (at least I haven’t felt any) from the ruptured cyst but that’s only because I’m lucky. I have only continued to have some ovarian pains and I was afraid that I have more cysts…