Depressed over my ex-boyfriend..

rachie

we have been together for 5 years and I always thought that everything is going to be great. I have never thought that one day will break up and the most tragic thing in such a bad way.

It happened 3 months ago when at my friends party my boyfriend just got drunk and started to kiss with my ex friend. I was very angry and at the same time I felt very bad but I decided to wait till the next day to talk with him when he is gonna be sober. I didn’t slept all night thinking about this, and in conclusion I thought that this happened just because he was drunk and now that I would talk to him again he will tell me that he is sorry and maybe that he does not even remember such things (it happened in the past when he got drunk and he didn’t remembered things). Unfortunately I didn’t expected that the second day he will tell me that he always was in love with my ex-friend and he wanted to be with her even before he met me. I was shocked, but unfortunately this is true.

it has been almost 3 months now since all that happened… and they are together and they seem to be happy while I am just sitting here and writing this post. I can’t explain what I feel now, but sometimes I feel just like I’m going to kill myself because I really do not want to see all of this.

I know that I don’t have to think about him, because I know that the thing that he has done with me was horrible, but I can’t stop. I know very well that he forgot about me, but I can’t forget as easily as he did.

I don’t know what to do… unfortunately my ex-friend is my neighbor and I see them together all the time, and this is impossible to support. I still can’t believe that I was ready to marry him and that I believed that he will be a great father for my kids. I feel so stupid that I couldn’t see this before, that he likes my ex-friend… I don’t know how to forget him, and what to do… I don’t even know why I am here and why I write this…. guess it is only because I am alone and I wanted to tell this to somebody…

Bedeencion1980

I know this is very difficult girl, but you have to go on with your life. I have passed through this many times and I still ask myself why I can’t see that they are so idiots. Unfortunately we have to pass over it. I know that you feel so bad and mostly because you found out that this is your ex friend that he was kissing and now they are together and happy, but believe me everything is karma, as soon all the bad things that a person do are coming back… Hope that you’ll be okay soon.

As a perspective you can go traveling if you have the possibility, is always influencing positively, and for a period of time you’ll forget about them both. Secondly remember there is always an opportunity to find someone else there or here and to be happy again, or even more than before. I wish you good luck