Everything about Kratom

djin89

Hey all. is there somebody who used kratom? I would really like to know more information about it as I have heard about it and I have got intrigued so this is why I would really like to know if here is somebody who has used Kratom for pain relief so we could talk about it more. I am thinking about using it and anything regarding kratom in general.

McBrien

Oh yeah, I did have used it, however before you intend to try kratom then I suggest you to read this.

Kratom has been shown as to produce both stimulant as well as sedative effects. if it is being used at some low doses, it is producing stimulant effects and it has been established it when users of it have reported increased alertness while on it, physical energy, sociable behavior as well as talkativeness. If it has been used in high doses, opiate effects are being produced (as an extra effect to the sedative and to the euphoric effects). the effects are occurring within 5 to 10 minutes after the ingestion of it and they are lasting somewhere between 2 to 5 hours, depending on the dosage and on the type. The acute side effects of this producing is including itching, nausea, constipation, sweating, loss of appetite, increased urination as well as dry mouth.

Besides, you need to be aware that kratom consumption can lead to addiction and this is very dangerous. In a study of Thai kratom addicts it has been observed that there has been some addicts that were chewing kratom every single day for 3 to even 30 years (which means an average of 18.6 years). The long term usage of Kratom has lead to weight loss (to such a point that it lead to anorexia), insomnia, dry mouth (severe), frequent urination, constipation, skin darkening and others. A withdrawal syndrome has been observed which has been consisting in symptoms such as aggression, wet nose, hostility, jerky movemet of the limbs, achy muscles and bones, emotional lability and so on and so forth. Besides, several cases of kratom psychosis has been observed, where kratom addicts exhibited psychotic symptoms which has included here: delusion, hallucinations as well as confusion.

There are some really good sources online and I can recommend some of them to you but please, be careful if you intend to start using kratom because it can be dangerous… really.

DeoNeo

So well, I one have used kratom a little bit and I don’t know how other people think but from all of the different types of it (because there really is a lot of it) my favorite out of them all is the Thai kratom and I suggest you to try this one if you’re interested in trying kratom. Out of my own experience I have found that this kratom is giving you the very best bang for your buck this is why I suggest you this one. what I am doing: I purchase the dry leaves, grind it in a coffee grinder and then I am putting it all into pills. Not sure if this is true or not but it does seem to me like this is the most efficient way to use it, this is why I suggest you doing it this way (if there are other people who tell me that another method is even more effective then tell me which one so I could try it out). Also, you need to know that you are going to need to experiment with various amounts in order to find the most proper dosage for you, but I also gotta tell you that usually I am getting similar effects to pain killers (like for example to oxycodone or to hydrocodone). Besides, one more important thing that I need to warn you is that you can build a tolerance to it pretty quickly that is why you should be aware of how you use it. like for example: in case I am using it more than a few times in a week then the effects of this Thay kratom (the same dosage) are not nearly as strong as I just started to use it. not sure if this would help you but I really hope that it will.

looley

Oh yeah, I have used to love Kratom. But I can say that it is too damn expensive though. At least for me. besides, I have to say something important and it is that everybody is different so because of this, everybody is having their own favorite line, however I one prefer the 15x powder extract. Personally, I have used it most recently for opiate withdrawal and it really seems to work amazing on me. There is also a cross tolerance between the kratom and narcos through… once again, at least for me. I really hope that it is going to work for you maybe even better that it does for me.

McBrien

Yeah, it is true that kratom is very expensive. In the past it was not used to be like that, but I have read an article about it and it has been said that the prices has gone up very much due to the fact that it started to be sold on the internet. I am pretty sure there are reasons for that.

Also, you are also right about the fact that there is a cross tolerance. I have also read that there are some researches suggesting that it could help with opiate withdrawals.

LindoW

Oh well, I personally have tried to use kratom for pain relief a few years ago, after I have gotten into a really bad car accident and after the docs has stopped to give me pain killers way too soon than they should have (oh…. Aren’t they doing it always?).

Anyways, sadly, I have not found it to be particularly very useful for my pains at all (or maybe it is because my pains were too high?? Or I should have used another type of kratom?) I don’t know. anyway, I did have tried it in a number of different times as well as in a number of different dosages.

Anyways, that being said though, I guess that you need to know and to remember that at the time I would just recently gone 15 feet through a windshield and because to the exceptionally high speed that that certain vehicle I was in was traveling at the impact was said to be pretty much equivalent to that of falling of an about 10 to 12 story building… that is why, as you can guess, my pains were (of course) very and very intense. I am even lucky that I managed to stay alive. Having that said, unfortunately I really have no ideas on how effective kratom is or it is not for treating mild to moderate pains. Whether it does have or it not other purposes I don’t know. but the one treating pains (severe pains as I have had) it is not so helpful.

fooloonot

I have tried this kratom thing approximately one month or so ago. it does seem that it works differently for different people because although I have seen and see that it is very effective  for others – for me it really did not do very much other than to give me a pretty weird buzz (never had anything like that before) for a couple of minutes as well as some severe swearing.

And yeah, I did thought that I have got some bad cheap product this is why it feels like that but no… I have purchased 3 different ones from 3 different and reputable sites too and nothing changed, having this said – I doubt that this thing is good for me (since the quality of it was good).

To make you understand what I have got: I tried the resin extract as well as the 15x and the kratom high mitragynine super powder. All I can say about this thing it is that it is way too expesnvie for a legal herb as well as the effects are simply not there… at very least for me. this is why I can tell y’all that this product for me was a veery big waste of money. besides, if you really intend using it then the other hard thing it is that you are going to find one site that it is selling 50 or even more of different types of extract powders etc. and I do know that it seems like nothing else (again – for me) than a big marketing ploy. I don’t want to say that you shouldn’t give it a try because it might be workable for you – but it is not for me and for other people out there. generally like anything else – for some might work while for others it does not.

GMiC

Despite what other people has said here I really do not find it to be too expensive, at least not so expensive as other people say that it is. I am paying around 35 to 40 bucks for it, for 4 ounces and how much exactly is depending on the type that I am getting. And I say so because those 4 ounces are lasting for me a pretty long time and for example saying that I spend 40 bucks for it for the time it lasts for me – that’s fine for me. I did have tried to make the tea and I have tried only drinking it with water as well as a number of some other and different ways to use it. however, as somebody has mentioned here a method about the pills I can join him/her and I can also say that IMO by far the best as well as the most efficient way it is to put the powder into the pills so I recommend it doing it to other people as well. there are well over a hundred pills worth in those 4 ounces and I am usually only need about 6 to 8 pills in order to feel pretty freaking good, having this said – the price is fine for me, the effects are fine for me, it lasts enough for me too and generally I am all fine with it.

Easer1934

So well, it could be quite expensive for kratom, however it really depends a lot on the sources that you are getting it and even if you have purchased it from RELIABLE sources then it still does not mean that you have got a good product. Getting a very good product is very hard and I know that there would be a lot of people who can agree with me – a reliable source don’t always know what they are selling and it means that they can sell you some crappy product too. besides, I can also recommend you all to stay far away from the extracts as they are not (by far) as good as normal stuff. I am an active user of kratom and I can tell you that I am never getting nearly as strong effects from the extracts and there are some of them that have even given me bad headaches, besides, they are even more expensive than the normal ones.

Also, as it has been said, I do believe that it is having addiction potential, however not any more than to be expected from the opiates and I am pretty sure that it is even less (granted that it is not an opiate). Here is a bit of info from mitragyna site “the very big difference between the kratom and opiates it is that mitragynine is preferring so called delta opioid receptors while the opiates bind to mu opioid receptors. At some higher doses, the mitragynine is increasingly stimulating the mu receptors. This is being believed to be the reason as to why that kratom is having a stimulating effect at some lower doses and narcotic types of effects when it is being used at some higher doses so this is not (strongly) addictive.

From my own experience I can tell you that tolerance is increasing very quickly, for me it is not worth of using it 2 days in a row that is why you should avoid doing it. the very best way of using it would be to wait at least a couple of days between the doses.

Also, one thing that it is completely not a surprise or shock for anybody – it does seem to be more prone to abuse in Thailand in the country where it can be acquired very easily and very cheaply. Besides, according to the Study of Suwanlert made about Kratom Eaters in Thailand – maret gardeners, peasants as well as laborers are becoming easily addicted to the usage of this leaf, they are reasoning this by saying that it is helping them to overcome the burden of their very hard work and meager existence.

I assume that all of this need to be taken in consideration if you want to start using kratom. While it might not be effective for you at all (as other people said) – it does may be, that being said you might get addicted to it. you also should learn the best way of using it. the best method and so on. Everything should be taken in consideration when intending to use a drug.

Fultank55

I have got strung out like a research money on the kratom since I have heard about it. it really got my interest. Straight leaf, extracts, caps. I am a bit obsessive about it to be honest and although it is not a very good thing because it is usually riding it out to some kind of a bad and definitely not pleasant ending. I have ended up to have 2 seizures. 2 of them have been within 4 days which is not so good… I think. especially because both of them has been while I have been falling asleep. I have never had a seizure in my entire life and now here you go with 2 of them within 4 days. granted, I have still been consuming a lot of leaf, however still, something is not right with this crap. It is definitely stimulating the mu opoid receptor, I am sure about that. pretty much very similar to a codeine or propoxyphene buzz. I can say that tolerance was not really that very severe. OOH, Yuck. I am still able to taste this shit when I have burped after I have swallowed 13 caps. Arena Ethnobotanicals is having good prices and also good leafs too. besides, like somebody else has mentioned this above, the plain Thai is working the best out of them all. since there are a lot of people like us who thinks that this plain Thai is the best then it might be true. The extracts tolerance is building up extremely fast I can say and they are really not for any good unless they are taken with the plain leaf in order to enhance. It is going to make you itch and maybe even to catch a glow and a nod, however it is not a doubt that it is a very weird shit out there and I have to suggest you: better be careful with it. it is surely a product that you need to be careful with.

ThoM200

Personally I have also experimented with kratom at some length, primarily in order to try and prevent opiate withdrawal during a detox. I know that there are very and very much people using kratom for this purpose and a lot of them said that it is very much helping them, however I must admit that I have got very very disappointed in it (guess because I was also having a pretty big expectance from it). both my girlfriend and I were completely unable to get absolutely any meaningful effect despite the extensive experimentation with the dosage and so on. It is either because this thing does not work for none of us (and it is a coincidence) or I don’t know. I am saying this because we have tried the extract from 2 different sources, however none of them has worked for us as we hoped that it will (in fact I don’t know if it worked at all). I am not trying to say that we have been sold some fake gear, it really may be that… and trust me there is a lot of that around all over the internet. I’ve made a bit of research and I have seen that really… there are a lot of places carrying either fake or very bad stuff. Or I have also been thinking that maybe our opiate tolerance was simply way too high for it in order to register.

Easer1934

Hey there, I really hope that you have had a successful detox in the end of the day. however, with all my respect but I think that it is, in fact, your fault. Let me explain why. As I have mentioned in my post above and as you can read it – I personally have never had a good experience with the extracts of kratom but trust me… I have tried a lot of extracts of kratom and I have also tried straight leaf of kratom and the difference is huge. Straight leaf – either loose or powdered form, it has always been the best way to go and even then you need to know that you have to do your research very well in order to find a reputable vendor that sells good straight leafs of kratom. Besides, about the extract, I have noticed that I am not (by far) the only one who says so about the extracts about it. as you can see even here on this forum – a lot of people thinks that extracts are useless and lately I am getting more and more serious in thinking that this extract of kratom was made for getting money out of people based on the good straight leafs. The last few times that I have consumed it, I have ended up to vomit my guts out in the morning after that.

GenniiiG

Hey there people. I was thinking to post a new topic about kratom but then I saw this ‘everything about kratom’ topic so I thought that there is no need to make a new one when there’s this about ‘everything’ :D well, I was just wondering what everybody’s at the moment favorite strains and vendors are. I thought about talking about this because I think that this is going to help us all understand better kratom and to pick up the best of them. If you ask me what mine are I can tell you that I am only using red strains because of the unwanted stimulation that greens and the whites are causing for me so I don’t like it. so well, now, my favorites in my collection currently are the following 3 types: Red Jongkong from Canopy, Red Horn Kali from All Natural Artisan and the last one is Supreme Red Vein Thai from Herbal Café.

Also I’ve gotta say that I really like to make a blend of 50% relaxing reds and 50% stimulating reds as this is one of the best combination that works for me. this is typically consisting of 1 tablespoon of Jongkong as well as one tablespoon of Red Horn Kali plus one tablespoon of Supreme Red Vein Thai as well as one tablespoon of Bentuangie and lastly a dash of Red MD Extract. I am just boiling some hot water and after that I pour it all over those strains in a metal thermos, I wait until it cools down and so I am able to drink this mixture over the course of a few days, powder and all. whoever is interested might try the same method and tell me what do you think about my method. To me it is yummy and helpful. Quite sure other people might find it helpful as well.

whoorang

Yummy? You find it yummy? I mean… do you actually like the taste of kratom?? There’s something wrong with either you or kratom, no offence :D but kratom has an awful taste, it just can’t be yummy. I personally am mixing mine with some hot water from water cooler and after that I am just adding a splash of cold, and then I’m trying my best to get it down my throat as fast as I can, before I am throwing up, because of its, as I said, awful taste…. It is just so disgusting… I can’t understand how you are finding it ‘yummy’ there is no person that I ever found to say that they loved the taste of kratom. I did found people saying that they mix kratom with some juices in order to make it ‘less horrible’ but never ‘good tasting’ or anything in this matter.

And now… frankly… I just don’t really find absolutely any kind of ‘high feeling’ to get from any kratom that I have tried so far and so I am only using it just to make myself feel a bit better on those days that I am not abusing opiates because I found it to be diminishing the opiate withdrawals quite well. And as I said, I’ve never got that feeling from any kind of kratom that I have used but I did have tried the white strains, the red strains, the Bali ones, Malaysian and many others. Still no ‘high’. in fact, I did have seen online that there are a lot of people saying that there are different effects gotten by different types of kratom… however for me, I just can’t really tell any real difference between any of the effects of them. For me it just depends on the dosage I am using and not on the type. Maybe I’m a strange one, IDK, but the dosage is the only thing that changes anything. Like for example, whenever I have overdone it and I’ve taken too much of it, I have felt like death… suffering from some awful migraine like headaches. With all of this I’m trying to say that it is quite hard for me to pick my favorite one since they are pretty much all the same for me. as for the source where I have got them… well, I am usually purchasing my kratom supplies from Kraken Kratom website (if you don’t know about it search for it on google) which does seem to me to be like a quite good source.

But then again… how do you like the taste? Are you sure you are talking about kratom? LOL. I am currently thinking to purchase the capsules the next time I’m gonna buy it as I just cannot stand anymore to drink the green crappy stuff anymore, the taste is, as I said, so bad that it makes me throw up.

I would really love to hear opinions from other people in regards to that site by the way, I would like to know what other people think about it. also, is there anyone else like me who cannot see any differences between the kratom strains? Or I am the only one like this? thanks in advance for everything.

rory hunt

Hi there you 2. So, I am having chronic severe pain from a car accident I was involved in (there was that drunk guy who hit us badly) so I have me suffering like this, my man that has had 6 shoulder surgeries and a mother who is suffering from cancer as well as these good ole regulated pain killing medications. I have had toe nails removed and got 15 vicodins 5/325s, like they have numbed my big toes all in the time that I have been awake and so they removed the nails, it has been wearing off before we left, I am thinking of all those torture methods out there where they are tearing off your fingernails (or/ and toenails) and this is what they have decided to give me for the pains.

This is how I ended up searching for sites like this one and I have to say that I am very and very thankful that there do exist such sites like this and those vendors that really rock! I do know that this is a bit confusing, however I have been used to take tramadol every single day as well as Vicodin/ Percocet once in a every while for my pain. Nevertheless I still can say with honesty and certitude that I have got much more pain relief and more energy and more of ‘happy’ time from using the Kratom as soon as I have finally learned it well and I knew what I have been doing. the first few times were not that good as I remember that the first time when I have taken kratom I have got nauseous and etc. however I still felt that this stuff can help and I was right because the more I was using it the more I learned it and in the end I did found my sweet spot. Kratom is amazing for those people like me who are taking opiates, so if you’re one of those who do take opiates, if you do like that feeling of happiness with energy (but who doesn’t?), a little bit of a high feeling (but that’s not like a booze high or something, it is ‘better’ or I don’t know how to explain) kratom indeed does give me motivation to do stuff, it also helps me a lot with the anxiety and most importantly with my pains. It just helps me with so so many things out there… like for example, except everything that I have already mentioned, it has also helped me to lower my dosage of tramadols and those benzodiazepines that I am being scripted 4 times per day…

And by the way, I did have used the Kraken Kratom and I would say that these ones are awesome in terms of how they work and fast in terms of how quick their effects kick in. they are having the basics and I would recommend y’all to watch for the promo codes, they are often having some huge deals (I have got like approximately 70 percent off or so and I have paid using a certain method, that’s amazing!). and so, in the end I say that it is amazing, I say that I recommend it to all as it is the only thing that gave me the ‘UP’ feeling that I have ever found that does not give me the anxiety. Well, I have to say that I have never tried to use the meth or cocaine, however do you seriously think it is worth to try those? And I did have tried some of the stuff from the GNC which has truly messed me up big time! that is why, for me Kratom is the way to go and that’s for sure!

If you really like the Opiate Happy Social and so on then if I would be you I would try the Maeng Da White from the Kraken and I would try to make a mixture with a little bit of Maeng Da Red, it should be doing an amazing job! To Save Cash and try to mix it up I am adding a couple of other things in. just remember that the research is the key to have success. It didn’t actually take me very long until I have found my sweet spot but that’s amazing is that as soon as I did… I started to feel so so good! so good that it is worth all the research, money, time etc. etc. whichever the case, I can say that you can’t actually go wrong with Kraken, however now that I did have found my sweet spot and I finally do have some knowledge about it, I’m going to go and try the Happy Hippo… that’s because those guys are having a bigger selection and they are having Green Maeng Da which is amazing for me as it is a favorite for many. If you are going to google it then you’re going to see that there is a review on each strand. And now the bummer. I guess we all know that there is a possibility to get addicted to kratom (maybe not as easy as on opiates, but you still can) and I personally definitely do not want to have another addiction, this is the reason why I am used to take some days off of it, unfortunately… If it would be possible I wouldn’t take them but I know that I need to. I wouldn’t take those days off because those days suck very badly. I did have found myself taking a larger dosage of tramadol and benzodiazepines when I had gone down.

But I have to say that I have also got a nifty ‘kick’ which I have never got from those medications in like forever. And so this is why I have to re evaluate… I do know that I am going to be on the benzos and on the pain medications until the end of my days (because if I don’t then I am going to end in the crazy house) and so, my goal currently is: I am working from home, I can slack on those very bad days even though I am rarely doing it. my ultimate goal (and my wish) is to take as few medications as it is possible without having any pains, any anxiety as well as to have a jump on my energy levels… that would be really nice. The day 3 of my ‘Kratom’ break and my legs are doing the restless, I am not sleeping very well and this is with my tramadol and with my sleepy benzodiazepines. And this is how I thought that what was my hero it still has to be used properly and in moderation and definitely not every single day. I try to make the best to remain the best, and not turn it into the worst.

I tell you guys that if you were to hit your sweet spot with the kratom, it is going to help you SO SO much! At least it was for me, it was like YAY!!! I have been so so energetic, doing my tasks, I have been all social and also, of course, a little bit of euphoria as well. But then again, you should not forget that even this is coming with a price to pay and here the price of withdrawals. I am sorry that I am rambling here but I just want to help other people understanding it a little bit better as I know that kratom can be a life savior. I am not very sure but I personally am thinking that this is just a choice for each person to make for themselves. To be honest, I one was quite sure that kratom is not going to do anything for me when I was on those medications and they were barely doing anything… how can this kratom natural thing do anything? However as you can see I was very wrong because by my third try and a little bit playing with my dosage (I upped it a bit) I have been shocked to see how well it actually worked for me. and so, for an alternative as well as probably to save a little bit of money I can tell you that Kratom indeed does work and I would say that if you’re a person who has never tried it you’d be making a big mistake if you wouldn’t. in addition to that, I know that there is a vendor who is helping people who doesn’t have any knowledge with it and is sending something like a ‘beginner’s pack’. From as much as I know, there’s nearly every kratom site out there that is having one, however in case you are taking the opiates… then I would recommend you to go straight away for the Maeng Da Strain as I found it to be the best for people who are using opiates.

However make sure that you are trying only some small dosages and from there slowly and slowly go up for a sweet spot experiment until you finally find yours. I personally am using teaspoons so do it until you find what’s your best spot. If you feel that you haven’t yet hit your sweet spot after like one hour then you’ve got to use a little bit more and so on until you finally find it. and you will find it, that’s for sure. And then again, please, just don’t over do it and please do not take it on a daily basis. It can be a miracle, but it can also destroy your life. So try taking it responsibly. I have big hopes that this ramble of mine is going to help at least someone out there is who in need of pain relief or is thinking to use kratom and is new to it. I know it can be confusing, but you can always learn and make it be a wonder stuff for you… pretty much as I have done with it…

rory hunt

Oh yeah… I’m sorry but I have forgot to mention about this part:

</p><p> </p><p>Yummy? You find it yummy? I mean… do you actually like the taste of kratom?? There’s something wrong with either you or kratom, no offence :D but kratom has an awful taste, it just can’t be yummy. I personally am mixing mine with some hot water from water cooler and after that I am just adding a splash of cold, and then I’m trying my best to get it down my throat as fast as I can, before I am throwing up, because of its, as I said, awful taste…. It is just so disgusting… I can’t understand how you are finding it ‘yummy’ there is no person that I ever found to say that they loved the taste of kratom. I did found people saying that they mix kratom with some juices in order to make it ‘less horrible’ but never ‘good tasting’ or anything in this matter.
</p><p> </p><p>I forgot to mention that indeed, that’s true what is said here… the taste of kratom is truly awfully bad, I would say that it is one of the worst thing that I have tasted in my life. YUCK…. It’s very bad. And that’s also true that people try often to mix it with something in order to make it a little bit less awful tasting and I know it because I’m one of those who have tried to do so. I have mixed it with applesauce at first and then I did the toss n wash. However I can tell you now that I do have a bit of experience that it is actually the best done with the orange juice instead (the acid is helping to get your kratom to kick faster) or to use water and to chase with orange juice, but I personally am placing gently on my tongue and then ‘wash it’… as in regards for buying the capsules that you mentioned in the end of your post… you may notice that it says 5 capsules in one dosage… and that is why, if you are looking at what you are paying… I mean the ounces versus the price… it is simply not cost wise… and in addition to that… you just cannot experiment very much with those capsules… in terms of taste, yeah, it does gets better, obviously, but I would still not recommend it. yes you can use the capsules as soon as you learned your sweet spot because as soon as you know whats your sweet spot then you can make your own capsules. You know what’s the dosage that you need and while making your own capsules you are putting exactly that dosage that you know is good for you. However even so, I still don’t recommend capsules as you are losing a lot of money on capsules… too much money that is simply not worth it… I personally am feeling as if it is a loss on amount vs money. but then again, we are all different so if you still prefer to lose some money but not to get that awful taste then that’s your choice… in the end, I recommend you to mix it with orange juice and get it down. Hopefully this would help some one.</p>

trackemout

Wow, I see someone mentioning that for them all strains of kratom are working the same. I definitely can’t say that this applies to me too as they are working very differently. This is the reason why I usually am dosing with different strains depending on what’s the time of the day. Like for example the Maeng Da Kratom is giving me energy and the Thai Kratom is making me relaxed. As you can see, both of them are kratom, but since the strains are differently they are working completely differently. Not sure how both of them being kratom can work completely differently but they do. That’s why, as I said, I use each depending on what’s the time of the day. Since the Maeng Da is giving me energy, I am using it in the morning for its energetic feeling, I am getting kind of uplifting feeling from using it. as for the Thai Kratom, since it relaxes me, I am using it later in the evenings after I have worked and after I have my dinner, so I can relax this way. and in regards to what are my favorites… obviously these 2.

whoorang

rory hunt, thank you very much for your comments, there is absolutely no need to apologize for your rambling, in fact, I really appreciate it! also thanks for the recommendations of Maeng Da Kratom. I have never tried it myself so I guess that I am going to order some of this strain and see how it is going to work for me. i’ve just finished a Roxy bender for the last week and so I am going to need quite a lot of Kratom in order to make me feel normal for the next several days. I have ended up purchasing the capsules already and to be honest, I have to say that they are just so much more convenient, that’s for sure, however that’s also sure thing as you said that they are much more expensive. So I have to think about what you said and understand which is better for me. by the way, I did have already also tried to fill my own capsules, however this is just so so messy and that’s surely a huge PITA. But to order already the capsules also doesn’t seem to be like a very good idea because those capsules I got definitely does not seem to be fully filled up which means that they surely have some more room for more to fill there. quite sure this is done so they can sell more capsules and obviously make some more money.

by the way… there is everybody talking about hitting that ‘sweet spot’ with the kratom, however I can say that I honestly don’t think I have ever felt or hit that ‘sweet spot’ mentioned. I’m quite sure that I would know/ felt if I ever had it. I think that the cause of this is that my opiate tolerance is just too high (I’ve already taken 2.5 roxies in this morning, and so at least 75 mg of oxy, and I still hardly feel anything… that’s why I think that my tolerance is responsible for the fact that I barely feel anything taking anything). Now I am thinking that what I actually really really need to do (in order to make it all work again) it is to take a very and very long break from using any opiates at all, and generally to stop the abuse on my body of any kind. But I just cannot stand the constipation… and it doesn’t matter how much of fiber I am consuming, that’s unbelievable… it doesn’t make a difference at all when I am using so so much oxy… unfortunately.

Has anyone out there ever tried the kratom extracts? I once have read that it is not actually worth to purchase the extracts and I would really like to see what do you people, with more experience, think about this. any input would be greatly appreciated in regards to the kratom extracts and maybe even to my situation about how to ‘ameliorate it’ a bit. Thanks in advance for everything!