fake oxy 80s

Waieart

Hi there everybody. I would really like to get a little bit of your help here, if there’s anybody who does know anything, I would really appreciate any of your opinion. I am new to this forum and I am new to the oxy’s in general, that is why I barely know anything. But I do know that I can find someone much more experienced than me here who might help. I specifically need somebody who can help me saying how to stop oxy fake 80s. is here somebody? What I am trying to get here is only that I need to be very sure that what I am about to use is the real stuff and I want it to know before I am going to swallow any little part of those things. and besides the fact that I am really afraid that I could lose my money on some counterfeit, fake things that are not going to work (afraid of purchasing pills with no effects), I am also afraid about the fact that I could have some health issues after taking such a pill. I mean, since I have no ideas what I am talking then they might also be dangerous for my health, I think… anybody, please, I will be very glad to get your help.

Eva123

Hello OP, I am glad that you have asked this question, I would say that it is a very good question for somebody who doesn’t know anything about fake medicines, about oxy etc. but really wants to find out more about them. I have to tell you one very ugly truth… you have to know that there are a lot… and I mean really A LOT of the fake oxy all over the world, in fact I can tell you that oxy it is one of the most faked drugs out there and that’s why it is so important to be very and very careful when you are trying to get some oxy IOP, especially when you are dealing with a pharmacy that you don’t know how reliable it is. and it is very hard to find something good because since oxy it is so widely faked, there are some people, or groups of people or maybe even companies who are faking them, which means that there’s an entire organization for doing that which means that they are trying to do it very and very well. what I am trying to say is that they are expertly pressing those pills and that’s why it is very hard to see the difference between their expertly made fake oxy and real oxy. Of course, there are other type of fake oxy that are not made very well and an expert can distinguish a real oxy from their faked oxy very quickly. But for those professionally made fake oxy even the experts might have a hard time.

I will try to give you some hints on how you can spot the fake ones, but as I said, even so you might get some pills that would give you a hard time understanding whether are they real or no. so well, I think that in the first place you have to pay attention to the color of those oxy pills, often, fake oxy are having a slightly different color from the real oxy, that’s why make sure that the color of the coating is exactly as it is the real oxy. In case you do notice that the color is not the same that this is the first sign that you can see that what you’re about to purchase is, in fact, fake. I tell you this because I personally have seen on a lot of pharmacy sites selling oxy with a wrong color coating, most often the color it is either too green or either too blue, each time I see such a thing I don’t even think about ordering anything, I leave that site immediately. so well, make sure that the coating color is the right one and in case you can’t surely understand and you are not sure whether that color is right or not then better don’t buy. I think that odds are not in your favor.

There’s also something else, you need to compare the imprints very carefully as well to some that you know for sure that are real pictures online, and I am specifically talking about the 80 and the OP OC. This is the second step and the second most important thing that you would need to pay attention to as there are some areas, some sites, some countries, some pharmacies etc. etc. that are screwing it up, with the imprints. After the wrong color, the second most common mistake that the counterfeiters are making are the imprints and here are a lot of what you can pay attention to (and if you do see anything like that then you have to know that these are signs that the pills you are looking to are, in fact, fake OC), here are they: the imprints are having some poor presses, the imprints are spaced in an incorrect way (I’ve even seen some of them who doesn’t even have imprints at all) and many others.

And lately, there’s one more thing, last thing that you would need to pay attention to. this may seems strange to you, but trust me it will help you to spot the fake ones so you’ve got to take it seriously and do as I said…. you need to make sure that the inside of the pill is the correct one.  searching more you are going to see that there are a lot of the fake OCs that are being made by using Her***, that is why the inside of the pill would surely be looking more tan rather than white how it actually need to be, so this is a really big give away as well, a big mistake made by counterfeiters that you need to be prepared to see it when it comes to purchase any pills.
It would be amazing if you could get a real oxy and you know that it is real for sure. Having it in hands you can compare that pill to the others, this would help you a lot. but even if you don’t, you could go online and simply write fake vs. real oxy and you would be given information and what is more importantly pictures of them. it will help you to understand everything better.

You only need to remember that I am surely not a chemist and I have never been one so I can’t know if a pill is surely a real or a fake pill. only by running it through a chemist test you can know for sure, knowing for all 100% and be completely sure that what you are going to use is, in fact, a 100% completely real thing OC. As much as I know, you need to put it through a GC MS test which would cost you a bit but then you would know what you are purchasing. What I have recommended you up there are only physical distinguished characteristics of a real and fake oxy, but as I said, there are counterfeiters nowadays that are making their fake oxy look identical the same as the real oxy and so the only way of finding out that it is counterfeit is to run it through the test. That’s why keep in mind that only because there’s a pill that it is looking perfect on a photo from a site, then it surely does not mean that what you are going to get is really what you paid for and it is a real oxy. Remember that they can even use some real oxy for photos, but then to send you some fake ones. oh yeah… of course people are doing this way to steal your money. and this is why, I hope a lot that my tips up there are going to be at least a little bit helpful, but even so, you need to know that they are only going to help you and save you from the most obvious fakes out there, but they would surely not help you against those who use real oxy photos or who have some professional oxy counterfeits. Fake OC’s are ranging as absolutely everything else in quality – from some horrible counterfeits to some perfect ones without any give away signs. That is why, unless you are willing to run the test through some pills that you are going to receive then there are nearly no ways that you can know for sure and stay away from those perfect counterfeits out there. if you are having a chemist friend then ask him to help you with this, or maybe if you’re a chemist yourself then you can find it out yourself. Otherwise, the only REAL method to find it out whether an oxy is truly a real thing or it is not (of course, that does not have any obvious signs that is fake), is to try it out yourself and see how it works. So, I really hope that you are going to be well and stay safe.

But yeah, there’s one more final note out there, because there is one last giveaway as well that you would need to pay attention to very carefully. Each time that you notice that the prices are too good to be real then you’ve got to know that yeah… that price is indeed too good to be real. In most of the cases (99% of cases) it is true that nobody would give you an oxy with a cheap price. and you also might see “promotions, gifts, etc. etc.” most likely it is counterfeit. Be sure and stay away from them. I really wish you good luck and I hope that you’re not going to get “caught”.

Donnelly

Yeah, everything said up there is true, but I also believe that in such cases when you are going to place some orders of these Oxy pills from an over seas pharmacy then your chances that you are going to get some fake Oxy pills are also bigger which is why I would recommend you to order domestically. From as much as I know about it, you are able to find only a few of the IOPs out there that are selling some real things, some pills that surely are 100% real and genuine, but other than those few IOPs out there are selling some kind of cheap things, in fact, they are selling some pills that only God and those people who made them know what it is inside of those pills. from as much as I can think about it, you can find anything in them from something like dry wall or dry wall to road paint for coloring them or whatever else in this matter. surely, something that the price is not big. But yeah, I totally do agree with what has been said up there, in such cases when the prices seem to be too good to be true then yeah, most likely that’s the case and they are too good to be true. you should not fall for any of those “super offers” because nobody ever thinks about you and want to make you happy, that is why in case you are going to go for a “super offer” trust me that you are going to end up “super scammed” and you would regret doing that. stay away from anything that seem to be “no good” or anything in this matter. as said, oxy is one of the most counterfeit drug out there, of course you have to be very careful with it.

James Leftie

Hello there OP, I really think that you need to listen to those 2 members out there as they have said it all right up there, and I don’t even know what else I can add here. I really think that you need to carefully read their posts and to follow their advices. and I also know that most of the IOPs out there (almost all) are selling either counterfeit oxy or under potent oxy with a smaller dosage than how it actually should be. I think that chances are very small for you to get a legitimate OC’s outside of the US… I do know that this does not seem to be very good news since the prices or lower, but I wouldn’t risk since the changes of getting some good OC from IOP are small…

Anyway, to be honest I really think that it is a really good decision that you’ve made to post here before purchasing due to the fact that I’ve heard that there are a lot of fake pills out there that are made with heroin and they might also use some other popular ingredients like for example fentanyl out there. I really think that you need to try your best in order to be all 100% sure that what you are going to purchase and what you’re going to get and use then it is really what you are expecting that it is and not something else. I would say that better pay a little bit more than somewhere else but be sure that you’ve got a real deal and not whoever knows what’s in the pill.

MargareT

hello  OP and thank you for making this thread, I say thank you because this is what I really wanted to talk about with some people like you guys who does know what it is all up. in fact, to be honest, I have been up to make a thread about this or something similar myself these days. and I have been thinking about doing so because I am scared and I wanted to warn you guys. It is really getting very scaring lately, at least to me, because there are getting more and more fakes and this is getting already out of control. To be honest, I am kind of sure that there are more fakes lately than real normal pills and I can’t know for sure but I have a feeling that people lately are receiving more fakes than real things.  you never know what you get. I mean, people are getting crazy. I don’t know why… because of money or I am not sure but this is getting crazy, it is already of control, you can’t trust anybody know. I say so because that supplier that I have been using for a lot of years now, with absolutely no problems, never sent me anything of “poor quality” and never screwed up, now, a while back, for the first time, I have received some fakes pills. you don’t even know how big of a shock I have got from it. I’ve never been thinking that an old supplier who has been all honest, all of a sudden, went wrong. I have been using them for years, of course I haven’t even though that I would have some problems with them, sure thing I was not expecting it. I was expecting that they might close, they might tell me that they won’t sell me something, or I don’t know, but to sell me fakes after years of business with them… that’s a shock for me. of course I did have sent them an email about this, I’ve been thinking that maybe they have misplaced my order or god knows what else might happened, I have told them that I need my real pills and if they want I can send them back these fakes, but they told me that they are having no ideas what I am talking about and that they are not selling fakes. That supplier that I have been using for years is now telling me lies and they don’t even care. Of course I did told them that in case they are not going to send me the real pills then they are going to lose one of their customers that have been ordering from them for years. no replies, like they don’t even care. I have no idea what else to do. I don’t have a new supplier, and I am not sure who I should trust. I can’t trust my old supplier I’ve been using for years, I am afraid to order anymore from them, how am I supposed to trust a new supplier?

so well, they have sent me some of the fake Watson 853 yellow 10/325 hydrocodone, and when I just received them I didn’t see any differences because these things are looking almost exactly the same as the real ones with very little differences when you look at them, however the problem is that they are having some very different effects from the real ones. these fake pills are having an effect like I am using some Benadryl or something in this matter, something like a low grade opiate like tramadol or something. The effects are surely not the ones that should be. only after I have used them and I have seen that something is wrong in their effects I have started to look at them more carefully and I’ve noticed that they are a little bit more smaller than the genuine pills and after a bit of more examination I have also seen that the numbers are also a little bit off from how they should be and especially the number “5” is a bit more different than others. I checked even more carefully and I have even seen some more issues as well, but they are very slight and very hard to notice. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that they are not like the ones as they should be. I started to search for fakes ones to see if they look alike and yeah… they really are…

the first thing that made me feel a little bit uneasy it is the fact that the taste was not like the ones I usually take. After I have had that taste and after I have seen the effects of them I started to pay a closer attention to them. the taste they had was not as chemical as the real hydro, however they have been more like a chalk or something in this matter. that’s amazingly how “real” they look like when you don’t pay a very close attention to them. I have opened them and I took them without even thinking that I’ve got something wrong, of course I looked at them but they didn’t seem anything changed. Only after I have paid some more attention, some very close attention I have been able to see the differences as they are very slight. But they are indeed looking very similar to the real ones.

and I have to tell you all of that although I am having a lot of years of experience with hydrocodone. I have seen real and fake ones a lot of times but this time it was really hard for me to see the differences. But since I do know very well how a hydrocodone pill should work I knew for sure that what I have got is not a real thing. and they even had an effect, as I said. they were not like you are swallowing chalk without any effects. what I am trying to say is that they are looking very and very close to a real thing and they giving you some effects, they are so well made that a new user might think that they have got a real thing. I think that this is really sad when something like this happens. people are getting scammed and I am sure that lots of them don’t even know that they regularly take some fakes thinking that they paid and use something genuine. Now I really have no ideas whether I should use my supplier anymore or not… I have no ideas who I can trust…

Thadestal63

Hello there guys, I do know that there is a pharmacy, Purdue Pharma that does distribute OCs in both Canada as well as in Mexico, but, I am not very sure if they are having the changed formulations or they are not. However, I do know that before to the “OP” change in formulations, Canadian OCs has been identical to US OCs in their shape and in their size, however instead of the OC they have been bearing the imprint CDN. The only difference I would say. And the same thing goes for the Mexican OCs as well that also has been the very same thing in terms of strength, shape and size to the US OCs, but then again the only difference has been that they have been having the imprint of EX instead of the OC. And also, from as much as I have heard about there, there are some countries in the world that this Purdue Pharma that I am talking about has “partnered” with some of other pharmaceutical companies in order to distribute OCs, but then again, I have to mention that I am not very sure now on the status of this thing in terms of the reformulation.

Anyway, having a general thought about this, I think that you stand more chances of finding some oxycontins in the US and this is due to the fact that most of the other countries in the world are having their own “preferred” strong pain killer instead of oxycodone and that’s although oxycodone is still being prescribed all around the world. Either way, then again, unfortunately, this is on the subject that I am very particularly familiar with, that is why I can guess that you should do your own research if you really want to find something more than this, I am pretty sure that you would find something new, especially because what I am talking about here I have found out some years ago, maybe something changed since then. I can’t be sure. So, I really hope that you are going to get what you need and I really wish you good luck!

Nestand

Hey everyone here, you are right about the fact that you need to be very and very careful when purchasing any OC, I personally really try to do my best about purchasing any OC and this is especially people claiming to have the old formula. This being said, in such situations when you want to get yourself some of OC then you really, most likely, are going to be more than satisfied with some fentanyl or boy. And yeah, I do know that this is not a very good advice on saying to use those type of chemicals, however if thinking a bit about this, they are pretty much all the same thing regardless. I am very sure that nowadays it is both much cheaper but as well as much easier to find and get boy than it is to find and purchase real OC, but, I do know very well that there are going to be a lot of people out there that are not willing to go down this road and to be honest with you, trust me, I am in absolutely no way trying to recommend or advocate this to anybody that they need to do so. It is up to each one’s decision.

Well, a while back I have received a product that I am almost all sure that this thing has been exactly what I have purchased for and what I expected it to be, but thinking a little bit about it, after all, who really knows what’s in there and can tell me if this is true or not? all I want to say is that I have been trying to look at those pills from all the possible angles, I have been examining them hundreds and hundreds of times, I have been trying my best to compare all of them but in the same time my anxiety has been slowly but steadily getting only worse and worse, that is why, at some moment I simply stopped and I have told to myself: oh well, “fu*k it” as I couldn’t take it any longer. What I am now trying to say is that those pills are really looking very and very and very good, they are looking identical to the “normal, real” ones, but in the end, still… nobody really can know it for sure. And yeah, I do know that this really seem to be already paranoid, but to be honest, I am pretty sure that I am not the only one with the paranoid feeling, and besides this, I think that I really have tried to do what it is supposed to do, what it is best thing to do, that’s why a lot of people do it. we have the common sense. At least those who do. I think, however it also could be simply only a placebo effect as I am adding to that legit dose that I am already taking it.

So well, now, one more and final point out here that I would like to write down is that from all I can think about (it is my guess), this is near like to impossible to know or/and to find out what are those pills, what they really are, unless you run them through the test. You never know from their look, that’s for sure. And that’s especially in case you are trying to get some C II medications. but again, it is impossible unless you are a chemist and you are having everything necessary that is going to allow you to find it all out “scientifically” proven by molecules etc. etc. or I also know that there are some labs that you can go and give them your pills and ask them what’s in there. they would examine it and would tell you everything, absolutely everything what’s in them. but you have to pay money, to wait etc. so well, I can guess that the best thing to do, it is to do your own research very well. try to learn as much as you can and such a situation when you have a bad or not good feeling or anything like this then you are simply not purchasing them and that’s it. it is obvious that I do not keep taking anything more because of the fact that one has not done its job.

There’s one thing that we should remember, and a lot of people seem to forget so I am now trying to remind the again, keep in your mind that those people who are selling those things (in fact, any things, but especially C II meds) they are not our friends, they are definitely not our friends. They are those people who wants us to think so, who are talking like we are, but they are not, and they are definitely not those people who really want to help us. They are those people who only need our money, if you give them your money, they don’t need anything else. if you want some dangerous but expensive medications, trust me they would give them to you without even thinking. All they are caring about is money and definitely not your health. You could die in there needing a medication, you don’t pay – they don’t care and you don’t get it. it surely doesn’t matter to them if that’s your first order or if that’s your 1000th one. it doesn’t matter what you are suffering from or if you’re suffering from a medication or because of a medication. it doesn’t matter how you suffer, it doesn’t matter if you’re about to die. it all does not matter. only money matters to them. and I am sorry if I have said it in a pretty rude way, but reality is rude, our life is tough, and it seemed to me like a lot of people forgot that those people are not our friends and how hard life can be. all I wanted to do is to “open your eyes” again and to help you. I don’t know you either, but I don’t need your money. I am a fellow sufferer as well so I do know what’s like to suffer, that’s why I am here, that’s why I write this. as hard as it is to believe it – I try to help you.