fake valiums in UK help

FlyBird

hello everyone, I would appreciate if somebody could share a bit of information here and especially from personal experience. so well, I am living in UK and as the title says, I am worried now about the fake valium pills which to me seems to be having stronger benzos properties than xanax (comparing to xanax) when using them. I do know that this seems very unlikely and that's why I want to ask you how, generally, likely it is? I mean, I know that xanax is much more potent than valium and therefore I assume that xanax must be more expensive than valium isn't it? this is quite as saying that my 2004 VW Polo is faster than a Ferrari and therefore, obviously, it would make no sense, isn't it? can you help a bit on this? I'm pretty confused. thank you very much in advance for any of your help. 

Auntudgeou

hey there, where are those valium pills coming from? do you know the manufacturer of those pills? it is very important to answer these questions. also, I am not trying to say that this is true or anything in this matter but… are you sure that the xanax is the real one and the valium are the fake ones? I mean… if you have some fake xanax then it is very likely that it would be less potent than a real genuine valium. that's just an question to think of.

also, in the UK, the Roche branded 10 mg pills that are being purchased on the street are popularly believed all of them to be fakes in that very rarely anybody at all is making the genuine ones any longer (if there are still being made at all). but even if they are fakes then yeah, they still may have in them some diazepam of some varying dosage/ strength or as you have said, some other benzodiazepine (whatever else) or contaminated filler/ binder.

like for example, the very popular Actavis and Teva are the makers of the generic diazepam that a lot of the genuine UK pharmacies have in their stock (there are also, of course, a few other makes, but these are most popular and found nearly anywhere). both of them are having a really good reputation. but yeah, if you've got those from foreign IOPs then that is obvious that they are having a really wide range of different brands from different vendors which means that some might be working just amazing while others might not have absolutely any substance that should be there in a certain medication. hope this would help.

FlyBird

hey there, thank you very much for taking your time responding to my post and my question. well, I have got my last order from milk, crescents. are they good? 

Auntudgeou

umm… from as much as I know, they are less common and less popular if comparing to others, however even so, from as much as I have heard and I've read about them, they are still having quite a decent reputation so you shouldn’t have any problems with the products that you get from them. however that's only what I have heard since I am having no personal experience with them so I can't be all sure. 

Vendess47

hello OP, with your post you have pretty much answered why it is so important not to purchase a huge amount at once and that's especially from a vendor that you are not sure about and getting pills that you are not sure about. from our discussion that we had a while back I understood that you are on about a 90 mg per day, is that true? if that's so then I can assume that you are taking a few pills once in a few hours per day, true? well, having that said, if I would be you then I would firstly try to experiment and that's why I would take only one pill and I would try to notice the effects that I have had from that pill. I honestly think that you should do it before you are taking several of them because in this way you would find out how exact potent is that pill.

also, just out of curiosity and interest, how are you actually feeling when you are using so many of them? what kind of feelings? are they making you feeling sleepy? what about your physical aspect? are you looking/ acting fine? are people asking if you are feeling fine or there are no signs that you have taken those pills? also, do you combine them with codeine too? or when you did then did that zonk you?

I guess the reason why I am asking this is because I simply cannot imagine myself using 90 mg of diazepam and to be able to walk around like nothing happened, to talk fluently and normally, to do housework, errands like you are able to do it all. personally for me, the maximum that I am able to take is only 20 mg of them and then I am already feeling very sedate. can you imagine what would happen at 90 mg? that's surely not the right dosage for me.

also, just in case you have not tried xanax then I can tell you that all that they are doing it is to make you a little bit dopey and everything that you want it is to just sit down and to relax, to sit down. once, I could not be bothered to simply just get up and to make one phone call. that's how bad it was for me this sedation and this desire to just relax. it was really bad because my phone simply was in the other room so I had to get up, to get there, get my phone and to come back - no, it was too much for me. that's just to give you an example of how it is/ was for me. however, instead of that I just have sat down and I have watched some crappy TV shows out of being bored. a complete and total waste of a day off. I remember that I didn't even wanted to get up to eat something. but anyway, again, that's just me. I would say that you just need to be more concerned about them being spiked with something that is more deadly. I am having absolutely no idea at all what 9 xanax tablets would do to a person but to be honest I am too afraid to even think about it. I would be very afraid to take all of them myself. I just imagine what it would do to myself. anyway, I just can guess that you would just feel very and very zonked, extremely sedated. at least I'm talking about myself. plus, knowing how much it relaxes me then it wouldn't be a big surprise for me if I would wake up 2 or 3 days after taking 9 xanax pills and having the worst hangover ever.

anyway, the very best way that a person can tell (in my opinion) is when they are comparing a GP prescribed one with a bought from the streets one. well, I have went to a chemist and I have got them in order to check the barcode and then I have seen that those pills turned out to be some excellent counterfeits! I also should mention here that I did have had crecents, in facts, I have had teva, actavis, crecents, martin dow and almus from pharmacies and I honestly cannot tell the difference in strength wise. If that says about anything to you. I did have had pax/ bettas. roche (lol) aups/ bens and here, between them I can say that there was a difference (or at least a different that I could feel). anyway, I really hope very much that your mental health/ drug team and so on and so forth is going to sort you out with some pharma grade diazepam as soon as possible so you would feel fine.

but yeah, one last thing that I wanted to say here is that there is some xanax that can be cheaper than diazepam because of some different things. like for example the gador and upjohns bars are being expensive (quite expensive) while all of the other ones are as cheap as some chips (in some of the places literally giving the exchange rate and the fact that a fish and chips are now nearly a fiver). I wish you all the best and good luck, hope you're gonna be well and I also want to tell you good luck with your tapering plan.

FlyBird

hello Vendess47 and thank you very much for answering to my post. no, I think that you haven't got it right because I am nowhere near 90 mg a day of this. I also am not using codeine anymore for about 2 months (gave up on it in late october/ early november) and I am also not drinking alcohol anymore for about half a year now, gave up on alcohol in june/july. but yeah I am still feeling not very good as I am still feeling anxious, I guess that's because I am still tapering off from pregabalin but at least I can see that I am doing fine and I have some results as I am now down to 84 mg from 600 mg and that's why I think that this is quite good so far, so I'm doing well now (compared to the past). also, thank you very much for telling me what it is xanax like, I really appreciate this. generally, I really appreciate that you have taken your time responding. about xanax - I really do not want to take xanax, to be honest. thanks again for everything to you Vendess47 and to anybody else who answered here. 

Grapply

oh well… fish n chips about a fiver? where are you eating them?! asking this because they are about 8 or so in London town, besides, I can bet yours are better as well though. or at least they were 8 quid here… I haven't tried them for like 3 months now.

anyway, yeah, I totally do agree with that… you need to compare with the prescribed diazepam/ valium do really know. I personally really would not purchase from the street as they are not selling anything good there and the risk is just too high (as well as the prices are). instead, there are some places out there online that are selling diazepam which is quite good and the prices are fine either, obviously I am not able to share here those places since the forum rules do now allow doing so, however I just tell you that you should research and you're gonna find. I should warn you by saying that the quality is not quite up there with the script Activas (I have noticed it myself so I doubt that you won't), but I still recommend you them because it is still fine and they are quite as close to the activas, that is why I doubt that you're not gonna like it and I would say that it is worth it, I would say so probably a pucker supply and not counterfeit. paying attention to the price is important too unless you're a billionaire which I doubt because you wouldn't be writing that and I'm sure about that :D I personally used to pay out some really big money for the Roche Roche, the legit ones and not the other nations made ones. yeah… there were the nuts, however the thing is that they are not being produced anymore and that is why I personally would not even try to risk to purchase them now, but of course, everybody is doing whatever they want and if you want to risk then go ahead, but I still think that there are much better alternatives. I hope this gonna help.

ChucK

i can tell you that in the US, my pharmacy (I mean, the one that I am going to get my medications) do carry the teva brand and I am glad with them because they are working just well. I am usually using 5 mg of it at bedtime and I sleep well, that is what my prescription is being given for to me. however, there are other times (sometimes, on occasions) when I am taking 10 mg of it instead. this is the reason why I am keeping extra from doctors. I one really do like the betapams and that's because (at least to me) they are exactly as good as the Teva in the US. I also did have tried out the Pax 10, it was kind of a ""forced"" option because I didn't wanted them, but that's because he has been out of the betas for like 2 weeks or so and that's why he has sent pax instead of betas. I thought and I was nearly sure that he's just gonna send some sh*t just to shut my mouth up, however to my surprise they have worked fine either. however I still didn't liked them and that's because of the sides that I got. I am not very sure, I can guess that the active substance was enough and it was good so it worked well for me, but I guess that the fillers/ binders used there wasn't good for my body as I had a reaction (I guess) to them… but I do know that it was specifically from those medications. the reaction (sides) was that it caused severe dry mouth, thrush and so on and so forth. I have taken the diflucan in order to clear up the thrush and it did cleared up the thrush, however I couldn't do anything with the dry mouth as this thing has stayed until I have refilled my teva back again and I have had some betapams for back ups and when the dry month went away only when stopped to use them. only then everything else has gotten back to normal.

I also can tell you guys that since I have stopped to use the ambien (which is, by the way, nearly one year now), I did have found a really good routine to that. for me, the diazepam it is primarily used for my night terrors, but what I also like is that it is also a good helper for me to relax. besides that, I am also drinking chammomile tea plus I am also taking melatonin and I am also occasionally using unisom, the doxyalmine succinate one and not the dyphenhydromine one (I think that it is important to mention this because IMO there's a big difference between them). it is working just amazing for me and by doing so I am getting some really good nights sleep and without waking up constantly from my sleep (and by the way, all of that is what I am recommending to insomniacs to do) and another amazing thing is that when I am waking up in the morning (after having a full sleep) is that I feel really refreshed which means I have a good quality sleep. I am honestly so so happy that I am finally off from the ambien as I was dreaming about it for a really long time. I don't have anything against it and I do not want to say anything bad as it is really an amazing thing but that's just for the short term usage etc. becase if you intend taking it for a long time then you be better searching for something else as you can very and very quickly build a really big tolerance to ambien and that's why I think that for long term ambien is never the solution. or anyway, at least that's what it seemed to for me. so then you are waking up like 3 hours later at about 2 am another and very well, I guess each one of you do know how the story is going on further. that's really annoying and frustrating, I do know.

Tiffany

Hey there, I have seen something that really got me intrigued:

plus I am also taking melatonin and I am also occasionally using unisom, the doxyalmine succinate one and not the dyphenhydromine one (I think that it is important to mention this because IMO there's a big difference between them).
</p><p> </p><p>this part… I guess you know what I want to ask so… if you don't have any secrets or don't mind me asking this… could you, please, tell me what it is the difference between using the doxyalmine succinate versus the dyphenhydromine? especially since you said that this is so important to mention. thank you in advance for answering! </p>

ChucK

hi there. well, look. I am just going to tell you what is the difference from my personal experience (I mean, no studies or no any other official data). so well, for me the dyphenhydramine (I am not very sure the spelling of it) is having the opposite effects and instead of putting me to sleep and relaxing me - it is making me hyper active, it is like I am drinking coffee when taking it. I do feel like I drank caffeine and it is keeping me awake and makes me wanna do things instead of sleeping. that's why I mentioned that it is important, but again, I mention that this is how it is working for me, I am not very sure if that's the way it normally works for anybody else out there because I do know that for most people, it is not. also I should say that it always has since I have been a teen and I have taken benadryl for spring allergies and that's in the time for the most people it is making all of them drowsy. in fact, I have noticed that often I am the weird one because I tend to have quite a few opposite reactions to some of the medications out there so that's mostly me who acts this way. however, for some reason that I obviously cannot explain, the doxyalamine succinate does have the sedative effect for me. I don't need an explanation as long as it keeps working like that and so, this is the reason why I am only using this one and for this reason (and yeah, it does a good job since as I have said, I have good quality sleep without waking up and feeling refreshed next day :) . hope this would be helpful.