Fastest package???

mitcheLL20

Hi everyone. I would like to ask you something that in my opinion seems to be pretty strange. So, I have ordered a package with some medications for my mother and it has arrived to the USA from India in what seems to be less than 3 days. I just wanted to ask you if this also seems strange to you or it seems to be normal?? It is shipped EMS 4 days ago, it has left Mumbai 2 days ago and then I see that it is already at NY ISC and scanned inbound as well as outbound from customs the exact same day (to be more precise, it was the same minute if according to the scans) and then, yesterday it showed that it arrived at facility in NY. I’m not sure but is this a cause to be concerned of?? I’m just asking this because never similar has ever happened to me in the past but this is not my first package that I am ordering from India. I’m not sure but it seems that this is already way too fast. So, is there something wrong or I only need to be happy about that?? thanks in advance.

Alexander7

Oh yeah, this is really a very big problem and a real cause for being alarmed, indeed. I don’t know how you are still alive… this is such a big problem that I myself (and I’m sure that everybody else) would really love to have it. I also hope that you are going to continue to have this problem for all of your orders from now on and hopefully I am also going to have the same big problem either. Always. with every single order. Consider yourself a lucky man and if something similar happens I suggest you to go and buy a lottery ticket.

Hodd1969

No, there’s no need for you to be concerned, just be happy about that. I know that a very similar scenario has happened to a few guys I know and they are happy about that. unfortunately I never got my orders in less than 7 days, but these guys got their parcels in their mailbox from their shipper in 3-5 days. As the other user has said, I really hope that I would have the same problem and to have it with every single order.

DeRose

Yeah, I have had the exact same “problem” but it was only once in my entire life. Starting with the placement of the order until clutching the package in my hands it took only 4 days… wow, I got shocked then. Only 4 days. That’s a record for me. I’m still recalling about that experience pretty often, especially when I place an order and 2 weeks passed but I still don’t have it. I hope that i’m going to live this experience once again, I really like such kind of experiences. My first one was roughly 5 years ago, my first and last.

Bedeencion1980

Personally, I would simply just be happy about it and that’s it while you should not count on this for every package from now on. It happened once, you are happy, that’s it. it happens that there are some times when people are getting some of their packages, extremely fast like that, and after they got 2 or 3 fast packs there is the time when they need the next package very fast, when they really need it really fast but exactly that package is taking that extremely slow route when you are thinking that it is coming so slow to you because they have sent it to you from Saturn or Jupiter or god knows from where and it takes a couple of weeks to get it to you. This is a gift for you from those postal gods and you should enjoy this one because they are not giving such gifts often. Hope we helped you a bit. And yeah, hope your mother is going to be fine, especially now that she got her meds so fast. God bless both of you and good luck.