Getting high from using carisoprodol, is it possible?

Hancock

Just so you know: I am not asking this question because I want to get high from it. I don’t even use muscle relaxants and/or carisoprodol. The real reason why I ask this is because I want to be informed, but I am also debating with another person about it, that is why I would like to ask you to save your lectures for yourself and don’t start lecturing me around. I just want to know a clear answer to this question. Is it possible or not? online it is hard to get such kind of information, that’s why I am here. besides, it would be nice if I could get an answer from a person who uses carisoprodol.

MBernic

It is known that the maximum dosage of this drug carisoprodol is 1050 mg in a day, that is why it is being expected that any dose that it is exceeding this one is going to give you some adverse side effects and yeah, including them getting high is possible either. however, there are some reports that are showing some patients or some recreational users of it who are getting the same effect at a 700 mg per dose because it depends on a user’s tolerance and so on and so forth, that is why I would not really recommend to start on it. I have to say that this is a disclaimer.

James Leftie

Hi there Hancock. So look, yeah, you can get high from using soma but for doing that you have to risk with a lot. well, there has been a friend of mine who were swallowing them as if they were some kind of candies or something in this matter and because he has done it he was walking around being very high and numb, he was… high. He then forgot what has happened the next day after that. and then… later his boy has gave out because he used so many of them. as soon as you are taking so many of them then your body is becoming dependent on it and the more you are using the more you are going to notice that it is never enough for you (it works like pretty much any other narcotic drug) until you are going to wake up seeing yourself eating at least 50 or even 100 of these pills per day and you’re going to continue like that until your body is going to give up like that guy I’ve just told you about. once again, I have to say that it has been this guy who has been able to eat so much of them, other people may not because I think that he may have been hypertensive at an early 20 years old age, other people might find it dangerous at an even lower dose. That is why, using this thing without a doctor’s approval and supervision is very dangerous. Even though you can get high from using it – I would not recommend even trying it out if you really do not need it. there are a lot of places that are selling this thing for a real cheap price and this is the reason why I think that there are a lot of pros about the online pharmacies, however there are a lot of cons about it too.

Yeah, you are able to get whatever you need whenever you need in case you need it. and I think that this is a pro thing due to the fact that in case you really need that stuff and you are taking the responsibility for it then it is good because you can have it in hands for a cheap price and save money. however, pretty much same thing is a con due to the fact that anybody can get it without any problems. it is cheap and it does not require anything for getting it. hence. A 15 years old teen who wants to get it just “for fun” also can get it. so, even if you do not need it, just to abuse it – you can still get it as easy. I really think that this is dangerous that there are such younger people at a very young age that are purchasing such kind of stuff for fun only to get high off it. anyway, thinking a bit about this we can realize that… isn’t nearly anything in this world that has pros and cons? I guess that this is just how life goes on.

Thadestal63

The abuse of soma is a very big problem for as much as I can understand due to the fact that it is very easy to get it. you really should read what James Leftie has said up there because I think that he is very and very true about that. it has become a big problem nowadays as nearly all can get it and this leads to abuse. For you to get a buzz from soma alone, you need to use so much of it that you are really risking death or a very big tolerance for this stuff that it is beyond belief which, ultimately also can lead to death. I’m not trying to say that there’s only one end of scenario by starting to use this drug, however yeah, there is only one end in case you abuse soma and use it with no responsibility and even keep doing that for a prolonged time (in fact… this applies to any other drug out there, however soma, because of its high feeling potency, is even more prone to do that).

Now, as a potentiator for benzodiazepines (like for example valium, xanax and so on) soma is actually pretty nice, I have to say… starting with 1350 mg of soma and about 1 of whatever of the benzo that you have (as I said, for example xanax). In case this does not do anything for you then you should add one other soma, however this is all, you should not use anything else than that. you need to be aware that you shouldn’t use anything more than that. 1 or 2 soma and 1 of any benzo that you like at 1 mg or above of that it is going to make the benzo effect a lot more better and much nicer, however for doing that you should be very careful because if you try doing it and you use anything more than that you can end very bad.

Also, one other remark that I have to do it here (because it is extremely important) is that you should not ever drink alcohol while you are using soma. Never do it! you should know that there are nearly as many emergency room visits from this combination as there are from the stabbings and from shootings… people drinking alcohol and soma are under an extremely big risk. I would say that it is not even worth trying it with one single beer. If you have used soma then don’t drink alcohol. Trust me. soma and the booze are a fatal combination. better don’t.

TimeTim

I remember the days back in the army. Next to the motrin, muscle relaxants have been next to the most commonly prescribed drugs out there (or at least that’s how it seems that it is), for the severe back pain and as such as they have been very often diverted to those people who we having no business at all at taking them. besides, I remember that they would also combine it all with alcohol…. As it has been said above, it is all extremely dangerous. Soma and alcohol is surely no fun at all. I have had access to cyclobenzaprine (known as flexeril) which I one preferred more than robaxin (also known as methocarbamol) and I have taken that every single day for sleep for roughly 2 years like that, that is why I am now having chronic insomnia. To be honest, I am pretty curious now on how soma can measure up versus those other 2 popular muscle relaxants that I’ve just mentioned. Is there anybody who has tried all 3 of them and can tell me which are the differences? And which is more potent?

Anyway, if talking a little bit in more details about the fact of alcohol with soma then I can say that whoever said not to mix these 2 then it is a person who is full of wisdom... like for example, if you remember the famous actor who died (if I’m not wrong) back in 2008 Heath Ledger that has found out (or he has not…) when he has died from an overdose of the muscle relaxants, some pain killers and I am sorry in case I am being wrong or anything but he has also used… alcohol.

From as much as I can say from my personal experience, I one have never been able to induce anything resembling a “high” which might be the mirror of euphoria which is being triggered by the opiates or uppers. I can’t be sure or anything because I am just speculating, however I can suspect that this is the real reason as to why soma does nothing with dopamine and it is neither prolonging its presence or dumping it into the synaptic cleft (for those who does not know what’s dopamine, is considered being one of the key stuff of the pleasure neurotransmitters of our human brain).

But, I can say that in case you have taken some soma and you were thinking that it has been vicodin and then you were expecting to get high from it then I have to tell you that the placebo effect should never be underestimated!