Got a call regarding an order years ago

TimeTim

Hey everyone, I would appreciate if somebody could help me a bit. So, today I have got a very strange call when they have asked me if I have ever ordered from a site that was called  east west pharm (I’m not sure, maybe a similar name or something) and purchased prosoma from that site. initially, I have told the man that I am having no idea about what he was talking about and then he said: ok, have a good day. but, that man called me right back and then I have acknowledged that I have purchased some antibiotics from that site but it was no less than 5 years ago, however, I have got the wrong product (not the one I wished) and I send the antibiotics back so they gave me a refund. However, I remember that I have actually ordered another product, it was a controlled substance, however, it was not having the exact same ingredient that what it is used to be sold in the Unites States (the reason why I have purchased it), it was something similar but not the same. I told the man that as soon as I got the order, I have contacted them and I have been given a full refund of my money. I cannot be sure but it seemed to me that that man was acting like he was representing that company in a lawsuit or something. Of course I have asked who he is and why he asked and he said something about a company (I guess) named as Atkins and Associates (I guess) then he asked me how I have ordered those antibiotics (were in fact I got something else), how I can rate that company from my buying experience and so on. I told him that I am thinking that they were pretty fine, a reputable company. He asked a few more questions and that’s it and now I am still wondering what was that. I pretty skeptical about admitting that I have purchased a controlled product that is why I haven’t told him. Anyway, I got very curious if there is somebody else who have been given a call regarding an order that was more than 5 years ago. Sincerely, it seemed very strange for me that I was asked about that order when it was more than 5 years ago (maybe even more). don’t you think? Besides everything, a couple of weeks ago I have got an LL (lover letter) for an order that I have had from a different vendor but I had the same type of product (the only difference was that it was under a different name). I have got enough sense not to say to a stranger that I have been trying to get a controlled medication, in fact, I’m not sure that it is good to say that you have ever purchased anything from abroad. Once again, I’m just here wondering if there is somebody else who have been asked a similar question. Have a nice day everyone.

Bourne SS

Well, I’m having a similar situation but slightly different. The difference is that I am constantly receiving very strange phone calls from an online pharmacy (what it seems) that I have never ordered from them. I have obviously told them that I never purchased anything from that pharmacy and I gently asked them not to disturb me about this anymore, however, they still continue to call me and lately I start being rude to them – still continue calling. I’m not even sure how did they got my phone number… they are keeping telling me that I am needing a refill on my prescription, asked them a million times what kind of prescription and what kind of medicine, but they are never telling me this. that’s very strange that they are not even telling me what I have ordered. Honestly, this is becoming very and very harassing. Not sure how to get rid of them unless changing my phone number.

McBrien

Yup, I have had this experience a couple of years ago and I know that it was a data breach from all day chemist. I am sure that they are responsible although they were claiming that it is not them who are calling as they have not protected my information. Since that minute I have never used them anymore.

Whined

Bourne SS said:
</p><p>Well, I’m having a similar situation but slightly different. The difference is that I am constantly receiving very strange phone calls from an online pharmacy (what it seems) that I have never ordered from them. I have obviously told them that I never purchased anything from that pharmacy and I gently asked them not to disturb me about this anymore, however, they still continue to call me and lately I start being rude to them – still continue calling. I’m not even sure how did they got my phone number… they are keeping telling me that I am needing a refill on my prescription, asked them a million times what kind of prescription and what kind of medicine, but they are never telling me this. that’s very strange that they are not even telling me what I have ordered. Honestly, this is becoming very and very harassing. Not sure how to get rid of them unless changing my phone number.</p><p>
</p><p> </p><p>When they would call you the next time just tell them that you need your refill and let them to ship it to you COD, like you’re a constant and permanent user of their company and just like every other order that you have made in the past. I’m pretty sure that this is going to make those calls to stop very quick. That’s because they are most likely trollers or something like that. they might have been got your number from a black pharmacy company and now here it what happens. Or, you can also keep them on the line for as much as they want, let’s say for hours (if you’re not expecting any calls). You might try both methods. Sure one of them would work. They really seem to be trollers since they don’t even want to say at least what kind of medications you have purchased. When you’re keeping them on line then you can ask and re ask the most insane questions that are popping into your mind. Or simply let the time flow while their phone money are running out. Trollers are trollers as much as you keep falling into it, when they start losing money that’s not funny and they won’t do it anymore. <br />Regarding getting a phone call from an order that I have had years ago – no, never got it and never thought about getting one. however, after you’ve said this I guess that I can prepare myself on getting it.</p>