hair loss due to hcg diet is possible?

KiarraK

I am frustrated and very concerned that something is wrong with me, please someone help with at least some hints! I have noticed that I'm significantly having hair loss since I have completed my second round of hcg diet. It has been around 30 days since then but the hair keeps falling and I'm SO concerned now! I don't understand what this could be, I am feeling completely fine! Nothing disturbs me besides this significantly hair loss! Of course I have been to a doctor to ask him about this. There she checked my hormones level my thyroid gland and I have done some blood tests but in the end everything was normal. Now I'm clueless. Could this be due to the shots? I have no sides effects but who knows what in this world could be? Is here anyone who suffers or ever suffered from this hair loss? What have you done about it? I feel that there is something I need to take or to do in order to make it stop. Please somebody, any hint is going to be appreciated! I am very concerned and I hate it! Thank you all in advance!

tameeka

I'm not an expert but I just want to tell you my thought upon this. In my opinion the hair loss is going to continue as long as you are going to take the HCG. When you're going to stop taking the HCG hair loss slowly is going to stop until the HCG surplus is completely out of your body and then your hair will grow back. At least this is how it was for me when I was taking my first round. I also had a lot of hair loss and when I asked about this my doctor he said that it has nothing to do with the HCG level in your body. Having no other option I agreed with him and after some time when my hair grew back again I started my second round and I started noticing that my hair is falling again. That's why I'm telling you it has something to do with HCG. As I said I'm not an expert and I don't really know why, I'm just thinking that it might be due to thyroid gland which is affected by the HCG. You can check it by yourself. Any way you can relax because your hair is going to grow back because it is not a permanent thing (if your problem is also triggered by the HCG).

Bedeencion1980

Yes, HCG diet is really affecting your hair! I just finished my second round of HCG and I can definitely tell you that they are related to each other. I had the same experience with hair loss but there’s nothing you should be worried about. In the beginning I also thought that something is seriously wrong and I can end soon without hair. I was really concerned about it so I went to the doctor and asked her what is wrong with me. Then he told me that he should make some tests in order to find out. I got checked my hormone level, thyroid gland and I also had some other blood test. When the results came he told me that everything is alright but my hair was still falling everyday so I decided that I need to do something about it. I started to search for some information until I found out that a lot of women have success in not losing their hair with evening primrose oil. Also there I found out that I should use 1000 mg of this oil 3 times per day for it to be effective. As soon as I found it I started to use it once in the morning, second time in the late afternoon and then again the last one before I go to sleep. Now the best part is that it really helped me. Within 2 months of taking it (about 6 weeks or so) I started to notice a huge difference. I mean, I thought that it can help me a little bit but I didn’t expected that it would be so effective. I started to use it about 4 months ago and nowadays my hair is super thick and I’m very and very pleased! Not I’m not losing any hair at all, it’s been a miracle! I only noticed about  3 or 4 strands when I brush my hair and no more! I used to have thin spots in my scalp but now they’re all gone! Only few months ago my hair was falling so bad that it was very and very thin but now this situation is totally changed thanks to that oil! I am sure that I will take it forever because it really helps and it’s really cheap. Approximately 5$ per bottle (I pay 4.90$) and I’m buying it from walmart. If you have some problems with hair loss you really should consider using it! Hope this helps as it helped me!

AAAbey

I am about to finish my second round of HCG and so far I have had big success. This second round is still a good one as I am still in my process of weight loss that is going pretty good. anyway, the issue that you’ve been talking about here is affecting me too. I am losing my hair at a pretty rapid rate and this scares me a little bit. It is not a low call since I am eating more than I should and I am also taking a vitamin, however, I am still losing my hair continuously. Honestly, I really need now to lose my weight more rather than the hair so I need to go this way until I finish completely my second round of HCG. I just hope that when I will stop it, my hair would stop from falling. I was thinking about starting a third round of HCG but now, I will have to wait and see if my hair situation would get better to start it. thanks for encouragement!

Raceiziendas

Not so long ago I noticed that I have some problems with my hair. I am experiencing now a strange hair loss. At the beginning I was very scared and started to think that I had serious problems with my health, and then I remembered that 2 months ago I finished a HCG diet. I also thought that this hair lose is because of this diet. Is there somebody who knows something more about this? It seems that I was right thinking about this diet. Do I have to quit it? Thanks a lot for your answers.