help me identify MSJ 5 mg Diazepam

Beinale

Hi there everyone, I would like to get some of your help if that’s possible, please. I just have received an order of the 5 mg of diazepam. These have arrived loose packed and they are having no information or box or anything. I did have discussed with my vendor about them and he told me that they were supplied in a bottle so not shipped in one (I guess it is obvious the reasons why). Anyhow, as you can see in the title, these are 5 mg of diazepam called MSJ but I have never had and never heard the MSJ in the past, I only wanted to get, if possible, a quick reply from somebody out there that has ever used them and can tell me whether are the MSJ 5 mg Diazepam any good and genuine. I am not able to test them just until tomorrow night so that’s 2 days and it’s too long for me to wait to get an answer to my question.

I did have tried to google the MSJ 5 mg Diazepam and there’s a photo of these pills which looks alike. In google imagine, when writing MSJ 5 mg diazepam it is the pills in the photo in the middle, 9th row. White small pills, with MSJ written on a side and + on the other side. Not sure how to post photos here to help. As for my vendor, he is verified from Sri Lanka (or at very least, that’s where they were posted from). Hopefully this is going to be enough for you people to be able to help me out. if you need some more information in order to be able to give me an answer I will provide anything, just ask.  Thanks in advance for everything.

Ement

I personally have not had them so I am not able to tell you anything about them as of that, however from the research that I have done I would find another alternative if I would be you. that’s bcuase, again, from the research I’ve done, I saw that the company that has used to make those pills have closed shop some years ago. This is the reason why you are most likely going to get only some knock offs and you have few chances to get normal/ genuine ones. In addition to that, I am not sure how true this is, but I have heard that those pills were designed for the animal medications. but maybe this is not true, not sure. With all of that being said, they still may contain some diazepam in them, pretty much like those ones from pakiland (which do have diazepam in them, however you do not get 5 mg of diazepam and second problem is that… who knows what else is found in those pills… again, I am not sure how true this is…. in the end you mind end up with really good stuff but chances are that you won’t.

I did have reviewed more cons than pros on these and there are much more reputable sources out there if you really want to get valium and therefore, I would recommend you to go after them. as for the pills that you’ve already got of MSJ 5 mg of Diazepam… well you could just try them out to see how good they actually were… but I am not sure how good of an advice this is, to be honest, because if there are some illicit substances taking those pills might end badly. Though, most often, they do not put substances that are dangerous for people, they are just…. neutral, and cheap.

Rociefoldn

So well, look… if you are going to google welsh drug testing site then it should come up with a name as ‘wedinos’ you go to sample testing results and when you are there you are going to be able to see examples of them… and on the testing them what they are positive on when they are testing. In addition to that, they are also coming blue as well. hopefully this is going to help you at least a little bit. In the end, I just hope that you got good stuff which would help with your needs. Best of luck.

Beinale

Oh yeah, I do agree with the previous poster on the fact that you should go on that site and try to get some information, I used it myself and I think that it is a very great site which has very useful stuff. I have done a little bit of a research under the MSJ and I did have got some quite good information as a result so I think that you do stand good chances to get a good product.

As from the concerns that have been raised up by Ement and the fact that I am living in the UK, will send wedinos a sample of those tablets and I’m going to see what I would actually get from them as a response. Maybe this is going to help.

Hanran

Hey there OP… you know, I did have ordered the exact same ones and from the description that you wrote I honestly think that we both have the exact same stuff and I even think that we’ve got them from the exact same pharmacy, both of us… but you know… I haven’t actually questioned its credibility and I’ve taken like 40 mg of it last night and approximately 3 mg of alprazolam so you know, I had really good effects as it has completely knocked my socks off and you know, I have some extremely big doubts that only 3 mg of alprazolam could do that to me… no, I have not tried them on their own alone, however I could still feel the effects the next day which then again, is another sign that they do work very well since alprazolam doesn’t have an long half life. These are all showing that they are actually effective… for me (and I think that for everyone) alprazolam is typically wearing off after a good night sleep so you can’t feel it anymore in the morning… the half life is too short. I am now sticking to the alprazolam at the moment as I have work in a couple of days… if I am taking the MSJ’s, I am still going to be wasted at work.

Cournine

Hello there Hanran, I really wanted to ask you if you have any plans to ever use them all alone and if you would ever use them like that, please, come back and tell us what are the effects that you’ve got. Are the positive? I would really appreciate any information in this regards as I am currently awaiting an order with this product and so I would like to get an more detailed feedback about it if possible, I would really appreciate it. thank you very much in advance, I appreciate it a lot.

Hanran

Hey there, yep, I did had plans to use them alone as I was curious how would they work all alone myself and yep, I have already tried them on their own alone. Well, to be honest, to my observations they really seemed like they are a real deal and that’s why I would recommend to someone else who needs them. I am by far not an expert as I have not even taken very much diazepam in the past so I do not have a vast knowledge of other types of diazepam to compare to, however to those others that I tried, these really seem to be very good. these ones are surely having the muscle relaxant properties, however I am finding if I take more than just 15 mg (3 pills) they are making me fall asleep and the effects that I am getting from them can last for many hours. not sure how other people are feeling about it but I really love them. but still, to be honest, I would like to hear what do you people are thinking about them and everybody else who has ever used them. please tell me what is your opinion and experiences with them. best regards.

Cournine

oh yeah, I have received mine yesterday and I have to say that I completely do agree with you and what you said. The exact same thing here… when I am taking 10 mg of it I am surely good to go to sleep as they relax me a lot and that’s enough for me to put to sleep. Just 2 pills. I did have tried 3 pills of it (15 mg) and I have been out like a baby and the next day in the morning (today) I have felt little foggy as I could still feel the effect of them, and although foggy, I was still great. Having that said, these pills are really good as they showed good signs in both the effectiveness and in the longevity. What else you might need? I do love them.

MMMaster

OP, you can safely take them, I know about what kind of pills you are talking about and I did used them and they are really good. I have purchased 100 of those from a pharmacy in Sri Lanka and they are safe, they are real and they were doing a very good job for my anxiety, be sure that you can take them safely. I’ve purchased them like 8 months or so ago when I was in Sri Lanka and I did loved them. hopefully you’re going to love them as well as they are really good and worth a try. Good luck.

SingleMother

I have purchased some of those pills myself too and I did tried them out and to be honest, I don’t actually think that they are having same relaxing quality as other brands out there. however they definitely are having some stuff in it which relaxes you, at least I was able to feel them. the fact why I didn’t actually loved them so much is that they surely have not been able to put me to sleep. But thinking about it for a bit more… that perhaps might be because I have built up a tolerance to these pills so maybe if I didn’t had tolerance, they would have shown great results.

Beatriceeea

Oh well, I have got those exact 10 mgs in the mail box yesterday and so I think that I’m a new ‘user’ of them so here’s my experience and opinion so far… the package has been very discreet and at least for me, that’s a really good sign. I have also got them from Sri Lanka by the way and they seem to be very similar in looks as the ones that you were describing. I have used one before I made it back from the mailbox. They really seem to be very good to go, at least so far and so, the opinion from a newbie – they are good…. and in addition to that… my vendor is never steering me wrong and so I do not think that he is going to be over a few dollars more, although I do understand that there’s always such a risk.

Anniand

I have no frigging idea how you people could say that you had good results from taking the MSJs, you either took something else or I don’t know… I have purchased the MSJs myself a bit more than a year ago, back in 2016, and I remember very well that they have been completely ineffective, didn’t even touched me, 10 mg tiny blue things, and to be honest, at least in my opinion, they were made of chalk.

Rociefoldn

I have no frigging idea how you people could say that you had good results from taking the MSJs, you either took something else or I don’t know… I have purchased the MSJs myself a bit more than a year ago, back in 2016, and I remember very well that they have been completely ineffective, didn’t even touched me, 10 mg tiny blue things, and to be honest, at least in my opinion, they were made of chalk.
</p><p> </p><p>Hi there.. you know… I personally have never used the MSJ printed dizzy tablets in my entire life, there does seems like there are a lot of those type of examples such as 5 mg and 10 mg about. But if you’re going to check in my earlier posts you would see that I have mentioned this: there is a web site which is called wedinos and is really useful. It is a welsh drug testing site and a simple google search should easily bring you to it. while there, if you are going to click on a sample testing results, you are going to see some different threads in which you are able to click on and you could see what has been handed in and has been tested for.</p><p> </p><p>Having that said, I honestly think that it is a very good site and that’s especially for the sake of the ‘harm reduction’. There always MSJ examples on there which almost each one of them are coming back showing positive results for them, having that said, I really doubt that this is something like coincidence, luck or whatever. This shows that, in fact, MSJ is actually having good quality pills.</p><p> </p><p>In addition to that, there are also some other examples of some other UK generic brands as well in case you’re interested… whichever the case, I must tell you that I’m very sorry to hear that you have had negative results with the MSJ (street dizzy) tablets. But I still think that those are good tablets, worth to use. </p>

Anniand

Hi there Rociefoldn, I did have heard of the wedinos and I did read that you mentioned that site earlier. I am already getting fed up purchasing anything but serb vals right now… I’m just thinking that I’ve got to find a way of getting this wu/ mg online thing to work out and that’s due to the fact that I have got my last batch of aupurins via about a dozen of people haha… talking about cloak an dagger.

Mary Moll

and I remember very well that they have been completely ineffective, didn’t even touched me, 10 mg tiny blue things, and to be honest, at least in my opinion, they were made of chalk.
</p><p> </p><p>hey there, I’m very sorry that you had such an unpleasant experience but I think that there was something wrong because it can’t be the MSJ… that’s since I did have had the MSJs from some several sources and luckily for me, these ones have always been very effective for me. the only thing that comes into my mind is that there are bad batches of most of the things out there and so you’ve got specifically that one. I did have had a blistered Roche Clonazepam once, and they didn’t do anything for me! actually, the only thing about the MSJs it is that they are very and very small and this is why it is very easy to pop too many of them which, of course, is bad. Plus to that, some of them are being extremely overdosed and this can be fun, sometimes, however there are other times when it can also lead you into a police cell which isn’t fun anymore.</p><p> </p><p>Having this mentioned, the best thing it is to use everything in moderation as it can both help and keep you away from troubles. The problem is that sometimes it is hard to keep it all in moderation… wish you all good luck. </p>