Hi from Europe

Henry

I'm interested i everything about pharmaceutical products on a global base.

Trained MD - Happy guy!!

admin

Administrator

Hi Henry, and I hope you'll enjoy our community, we are just at the beginning but we are working hard to make it our second home.

Henry

I'm coming out of the Neurology and are specialized in global pharma sourcing (long long story...) and I see that here there is much work to do.

I hope its worth to invest that much IP, energy and coffee (past midnight over hrere, but I'm on duty).

How many Admins do you have and what istheir qualification? I'm a curious guy...lol

MBernic

Hello there Henry, I am very glad to see you here. In my opinion is worth to invest all your energy, IP and coffee, with time you will see it yourself.

We don’t have many admins here yet but with time something might change. Don’t think bad about yourself for being a curious guy, in fact, I think this is good :)

Kalisto

I'm saying Hello and Welcome to our family! Hope together we'll do this site more interesting and informative! :)

Poppy

Trained MD, eh? I have a feeling you could be a source of good information. I have only just joined up myself and hope to meet good people who understand the difficulties I have in being properly treated for my several conditions. More of which you no doubt will read about!

Welcome to another European!