How many orgasms a woman can have?

Turitch

Hey all. I am 28 year old and my wife is one year younger 27 years old. well, we have dated for one year and then we have gotten married and we have been married now for 4 years. so. I have always been the one that is pleasuring my partner before myself, I guess that’s because I think it is selfish for men to achieve orgasm without their women doing it and they are being left like that. anyway, the thing is that my wife has never had an orgasm in the past before I appeared in her life. at least that’s what she said. she has dated a couple of guys before me but she said that none of them could make her climax. she said that she experienced this intense pleasure the first time in her life with me and only with me. well, I really like to make my wife to orgasm multiple times, I am so so happy when I see her face when she does it. well, in all these 5 years that we have been together and having sex, I have found that there are 2 position in which I am able to hit her G spot every time with every thrust. I really like that every single time when we are getting into either one of those 2 position she is orgasming hard. She has told me that there are sometimes when she is having multiple orgasms and there are also sometimes when she can have one very looong and hard orgasm that cannot stop and she’s pleased. She has even mentioned that there has been sometimes when she has climaxed sooooo hard and much that she has noticed some spots floating around. Haha, however, here it is the problem that I have encountered. I don’t really know the reason but from what I have seen, she is never letting me get her over 4 orgasms. Seriously. When she reaches 4 orgasms she tells me to stop but to be honest I have never heard of a woman to tell her man to stop, usually women are “unpleased” or “pleased” but never “overpleased”. I don’t know but I am a bit worried that this could be too much for her. is this possible? I mean it is possible for a woman to have a heart attack or anything in this matter that has been caused by too many orgasms?? I don’t know, maybe something else.. like she could stop breathing afterwards due to the fact that she has had too much  excitement, is there possible anything like that?? I mean, I do know this kind of sounds stupid… but theoretically it can happen no?? I mean, I have never heard of anyone that happened something like this, however, I am not sure. As stupid as it sounds but I really don’t want to kill her… lol. I only want to know on how many orgasms can a usual woman to handle without damaging her health.

Natalie Sanchez

Well. I have heard of a lot of women having a lot of orgasms. I have read stories on forums and they really like it indeed, however as much as I’ve read, women after orgasming are getting very sensitive after a couple of times that is why it is the time to stop and to get a relax time, at least that’s about me. she knows her body and if 4 orgasms is enough for her then what’s the problem. as you said, this won’t happen, don’t be afraid, you won’t kill her. I am pretty sure that it is only her who won’t get herself over worked, that’s all. she just controls the way she wants to feel. Besides, maybe she is not able anymore to climax after the 4th one. there are women who on an average are climaxing 1-2 times per sexual act. Other 4, other 8 and so on. Woman’s body is full of mystery. Personally I also like to stop from having sex after a couple of orgasms because after that I really don’t want to have sex anymore. it’s hard to explain, but as I said, I’ve read on forums stories about women having the same thing. maybe your wife is the same.

federico75

Well, this depends a lot from a woman to another I guess. I mean, women are different and there are those who can achieve orgasms and those who cannot. Exactly the same here, there are those who can achieve many orgasms and those who cannot really do it for many times. I am a husband myself that has been married with my wife for 17 years now and during this time my wife has always had orgasms with me and she has had many orgasms on each of our sexual act. She said that the most she has had as much as about 70 orgasms during one single sexual act. This was her record. Either way, usually she really climaxes a lot. my wife is one of those women who is really enjoying the orgasm and she is orgasming continuously without stopping and screaming and screaming extremely. I have had women in my life before I met her that were having very few orgasms during an whole sexual act, as much as 2, 3 or 4. My wife is different, that is why I said that IMO there are women who are able to enjoy orgasm a lot of times, as my wife is, and there are those who after a couple of times they won’t enjoy sex anymore. people are different, especially women and their bodies. Besides, as much as I could notice, a woman with a thin wall of her vagina is going to be easier to feel the friction during the penetration had hence she is going to get an orgasm faster and she would leak a lot. this might be one thing that plays a role in here. who knows.. either way, I think that this is normal Turich. Your wife most likely stops you because after 4 times she is simply not enjoying sex anymore, that’s just how she is made.

Carol

That’s surely true. Every women out there is completely different especially with how many times she can achieve orgasm. After having a lot of orgasms she is getting very and very sensitive that is why it stops to feel good anymore and this is why she stops you. I bet she’s achieving her 1st orgasm much more easier and pleasurable. 2nd less, 3rd even less pleasurable and more time required but the 4th one… well you got me. that’s the reason she doesn’t let you get past 4 orgasms. I am also one of those women that are getting very sensitive very fast. Even faster than your wife because I am already getting extremely sensitive after I am having only one and it doesn’t feel so good after it.

Bear14now

Oh yeah this is a good question and I would really like to find an answer for it. I want to know so bad how many times a girl can, in fact, orgasm because of a situation I have had not so long ago. how many times it is possible? I’m just asking this because my current gf, with whom I have had sex recently, told me that I have made her to have orgasm 10 times in one single sex. Is it true? I mean, I am not a very big expert, but I did had sex with girls in the past and none of them told me that they finished 10 times. It seems to me a lot. that is why I am not sure if she was just simply telling that (maybe to make me feel good or idk) or if I actually made her finish 10 times and she’s telling me the truth. That is why, if anybody has any input for me then please, let me know about that. thanks in advance for everything and have a nice day y’all.