how to end the insupportable menstrual pains?

Hiscambeste14

I’m quite sure that you have heard about this topic so many times and that perhaps you’re already sick of it, but I really need help. My situation it’s a really disaster and I can’t pass over this without doing something, I simply can’t resist anymore. Every time I feel that my menstruation is near and that I have to pass over this again I feel like I’m going to die and nobody can help me and sometimes I even feel like I would even rather die than having those pains again. My periods can be described like hell and the first 3 days I pass over a really insupportable situation. Besides the fact that the first 3 days are really awful I feel bad before having menstruation and not for 2 day or 3 day but I feel bad for 2 weeks and after this my period starts and for 3 days I feel like I’m going to have a baby right now.

So many people told me that I can’t even imagine how it is to have a baby and that menstrual pain in nothing in comparison with birth. Honestly I don’t know how it is to having a baby but after my mom told me this I’m really scared and I think that when I’ll have my own baby I’m going to choose the artificial birth. Besides the insupportable pain I have a lot of other symptoms that I really need help with, during these 3 days I feel so bad I can’t walk normally, I can’t eat and I can’t do anything because the only thing that I’m able to do is lying in my bed and hoping that soon everything will pass away. Trust me I tried so many things, I tried different types of drugs and I think that I have tried all the possible natural and not so natural pain killers and nothing helped to me. The only thing that helped really okay and the only thing that was able to kill my pain for some months was the ibuprofen but after some months I think that I got used with it and it didn’t help me anymore, I build up some kind of tolerance to it. I was a little  scared to use ibuprofen for a very long time because I have heard that it’s not so good for health that’s why I don’t think that I’ll continue to use it, even if it would start to help me again.

the birth control pill that was supposed to help me once and forever was as awful as other pain killers, the only thing that this did for me is regulating my menstruation and obviously helping me with birth control but my pain didn’t passed away. I would like to ask if there is somebody to help me, maybe some of you girls can help with choosing something else, I’m ready for all the possible examples and I’ll be very happy to reply and to help you with something I can, but for now, I’m the one who really needs help.

Daithis

you know that sometimes the most simple things can help you? When I was young I have suffered for a lot of pain during my menstruation and I understand very well what you are feeling. When I and my husband opened our vitamin shop we started to have a lot of different teas there and I started to try different of them. I can recommend you some of them to try if you are interested. You can try red raspberry leaf tea to help with cramps and this can also help you to manage your cravings. You can also take a digestive enzyme that is called bromelain that may help you with pain during the day. Remember that all of this is natural and can help you to pass over you periods more naturally without risking your health like you were doing while using ibuprofen. By the way, it is true, using ibuprofen for a prolonged time it would damage you.