I’ve god my period but pregnancy symptoms too

nikkylicious

Well, I’m here because I’m wondering if I could be pregnant or not. I don’t have anyone with whom I could talk to and I hope that here I can find some answers. I know it’s kind of unlikely to be pregnant because I have my period but this time around I really feel somehow different and I heard that there were some women that got pregnant even if they had their menstrual period. I do understand that possibly I’m just making myself believe that I am pregnant because I would truly want to have a baby but I just want to be sure. So well, my period started 3 days ago and it was the same blood flow as usual but in the night when it started I could not sleep and in general could not move because I had very bad cramping, I never had such horrible cramping before. Moreover, I’m quite a thin person and I was like that all my life (my weight can range anywhere between 57 and 60 kg but lately I’ve got a little belly that I never had before. In addition, for about one week I’m getting a strange and quite bad reflux or heartburn pains which I also never had before. Yes, they may all seem just a coincidence but I’m not really sure. Of course I have done a home pregnancy test but it came back with a negative result. After my period ends I will take another one because I’ve had that test the night before my period started and that is why maybe I’ve got it wrong, or who knows? If anybody could shed a light on my problem I would be really thankful because as anybody knows, the question if you’re pregnant or not cannot be waited and I’m really curious about that.

tameeka

I’m sorry to disappoint you if you want to be pregnant but it’s very and very unlikely that you are. I think that you are not pregnant BUT I’m not a doctors and I haven’t even seen you so I’m not telling you for sure. It’s just my opinion. I’m telling you this because you can really psych yourself of having preg symptoms and this may be the reason. You would better go and talk to a doctor, he knows the best. Anyway, if you have a normal flow with your menstrual period then it is pretty accurate saying that you are not pregnant. Once again, I don’t want to discourage or to disappoint you but yes, many women have something similar to their period while they are pregnant but they don’t have a normal flow, color, smell etc. Go better and talk to a doc.

LovelyLucy

I’m now trying to find out what is going on! I have a 90% similar story to yours and I know this sounds crazy but what I can do? I also have CLEAR pregnancy symptoms but my period has just stopped and I’m wondering why is that. The last day of my period ended 3 days ago and I had sex about 2 weeks ago with my boyfriend that now is my ex boyfriend. We often had unprotected sex without a condom so this makes the chances even higher of being pregnant, right? I’m having preggy symptoms for about a week but they were too small so I’ve decided that it’s all in my head. But this morning I woke up unusual extremely dizzy and lightheaded, I vomited all the morning few times in a row. Whenever I am walking I’m experiencing dizziness or I just can stand up for a while. I’m having my feet freezing but my body is warm and overall I’m feeling weird. More than that I have these “clear” pregnancy symptoms such as sore back, bloated belly, darker pee and my boobs hurts me very much! Not as they hurt usually prior to have my period. Exactly as tameeka, everyone around me keeps telling me that I’m not pregnant and that chances of me being pregnant are almost identical to zero. I’m not stupid and I know that it is unlikely to be pregnant when I’ve got my period but still, there are chances no? I’ve seen over the internet that women got their periods and they still got pregnant. Am I right?

halseara

Hey everyone. Can you help me please?? This scares me a lot. I have had unprotected sex with my boyfriend a few months ago. I wasn’t thinking too much of this (if any), however I started to think more about it when my period came approximately 8 days later than it should have been, besides, even when it came, there wasn’t really much of a period at all. mainly, it was only spotting or something like that (when usually, obviously, it is not like that) and after that, one day I have had a very and very small amount of blood on the pad so I assumed that this is the end of it. I was in doubts but I still considered it to be my period at that time hoping that everything is going to be alright. I was trying to calm myself and to forget about it all at once. However, my bf said that just in case I should take one home pregnancy test and see. Next day I took a test and it was negative. This seemed to calm a little bit both of us, however, he wanted to be even more cautious and that is why he suggested to take one more test about one week later. a week passed so I took it but the results were strange. I got such an result that when I checked what it means on the instructions, such a result didn’t existed at all. I got very nervous, my boyfriend too. tried to calm ourselves. Took another test – negative. Still nervous and waiting for the next period to come. One month later it appeared and it also got late also by 8 days and once again, another period that was once again very and very light, not like my usual period. these both periods were the same but both of them were not like usual. The thing is that I am having a lot of symptoms and this scares me even more. some of the symptoms that I am having are: breast tenderness, tiredness, lots of nausea, the bumps that are around the nipples started to grow and they are now much bigger than usual and I am also having some slight pains and cramps in the bottom of my abdomen. After saying all this I just wanted to ask you. what are the chances that I am pregnant but my HCG levels simply aren’t high enough to show anything?? Besides, I have heard that women also can have bleeding extremely similar to their periods for the first few months of their pregnancies, that is why I am now thinking that since those periods weren’t normal then they weren’t periods at all. I would appreciate very and very much any kind of help or information. Thanks!