i can smell womans menstual period

Ardsomal

Hello, I don’t really have any problems nor any health issues but I truly would like to know something about woman’s menstrual period smell. I have once asked this question my family doctor (not in particular, I have had an issue then but I asked this question just because I remembered about it). Well, I’m curious if there is someone else who basically can SMELL a woman’s menstrual period. I’m a thirty three years old male and I don’t have any super natural powers but I have always been able to tell when a woman is in her menstrual cycle because I can smell it. I know it sounds somehow rude but I don’t mean anything like this and I don’t mean that some specific woman is having a bad hygiene. No. I’m married for more than five years and I can smell my wife’s menstrual period too even though she, obviously, has a good body hygiene. She can confirm my words. Of course not only her menstrual period or family relatives or something like that. I can feel it at any woman who is on her period and it doesn’t matter whether I’m home or at work or how old is she. I can even smell it through the perfume. I know this sounds very strange and you may not believe me, but there were others who didn’t believe me and they test me to see if I don’t lie and they were truly shocked so believe me or not but this is the truth. So my question is: can someone explain why I’m having this? It doesn’t bore me at all and I don’t have a problem with it but I’m very curious what makes me smell it? Is there another man with a similar strange talent?

JackSon9

sooooo, you're NOT the only one here with this! I have also mentioned this thing to many of my girlfriends and proved it to their satisfaction on several occasions without any certain reason. I can detect by the smell when some girl or woman is on her period. We call it a smell but in my opinion it isn't - it is not unpleasant but it is distinct I would say that it is more like a feeling or some kind of a arouse- but it is definitely something I can feel with my nose, like I dog. Exactly as you I have been able to do it all my life too and I remember that when I was young I didn't know what it was so being young I assumed that everybody (even girls and woman) could do it, nowadays obviously I see that I was wrong. I'm not really sure but I have noticed that the most common time it happens is at the check-out at the supermarket and I don't have a logical explanation to that. To be honest with you I don't feel or smell it with all females as you can, sometimes I can't "smell" it. Well, one night when my girlfriend went to a night club with her friends I drove them there. I was the only guy in the car with 5 females and I felt that all they were on their periods. Later when I said this to my girlfriend she was truly shocked and then I explained her my strange ability I have. Now I don't really know why I can smell it for some ladies and I can't for others. I don't have sisters but I was able to do it with my mom also. This is truly strange and I'm living my life without finding any answers why I can do it... Well, maybe someday we will find out ;)

Donald Aspen

hahaha, I also thought all my life that I'm the only one who can do this but I started to search the internet and I found out that there's a lot of us, males, who can smell when a woman is on her period. I don't really know why, but this is the truth.

I'm 24 years old male and I can smell it as long as I can remember myself. I have never told about this to anyone, none of my previous girlfriends and so one. For one or another reason I have never told about this even to a doctor, I just left it the way it is. Well, a year ago I got married and I have told about this my wife. I was trying to explain to her that I know that she is on her period by the smell and she thought that I'm putting her down because she thought that I'm talking about a bad smell. It took for me quite a while until I made her understand that it is not a good or a bad smell, it is just a smell and that's it. I guess whoever has this thing can relate about this.

It's really hard to describe the smell since I have nothing to compare it, it never had turned me on or off, it's just a smell. I have started to search the net about this after I told her and until then I thought that I'm the only one too, it seems that we all were wrong hahaha. If anyone here wants to, we can talk about this. Good day guys

SkirST

I’m a 34 years old man and I also have this “super natural” power. I have first noticed that I’m able to smell a woman’s period when I was at the end of my teen age. Since then I always know when a woman is menstruating, and I never mistake. For me it is a very strong smell that is pretty hard to describe, exactly as others have mentioned. However, I would tell that it is somehow similar to an iron smell. I mean that this smell is somehow similar to the way a battery tastes. If some of you have ever put a battery on his tongue then you know what I’m talking about. It is not a pleasant smell at all, I don’t like it, but it’s hard to describe it whatsoever. Anyway, it can get very strong, sometimes it’s really really strong, it even makes it difficult to sit next to a woman who has her menstruation. Sitting for an extended period of time for a while makes me wanna go for fresh air. I wouldn’t say that this is caused of that woman being dirty of or something, I’m almost sure that there’s no way of that woman being able to do something about it. Even though I haven’t yet found any official data about this I think that this is a result of a natural change in hormones. We’re still animals and we’re getting attracted with the opposite sex by eliminating pheromones. However, there’s something that makes me think I’m wrong. Why I’m getting such an unappealing smell? Moreover, I think that I should have been able to smell it when she’s in her most mood of having sex but not in the exact opposite situation. It seems that there’s a really few of us who are able to smell it but I would like to know the approximate percentage from the entire Earth who can do it. if someone knows share this info with us.