I have blurred vision, I’m always tired and dizzy

welchs

i don’t know what’s happening to me and i can’t understand what is wrong with my body right now. but i have several symptoms and i think that i would go crazy soon because of them. for no specific reason and out of nowhere i’m feeling very strange: i have blurred vision, i’m getting dizzy very much, i’m feeling tired 24/7 even if i sleep 10 hours or even more. i also noticed that i’m sore very much and what scares me is that i’m feeling like i’m in a dreamy state right now and always. i can’t understand what’s wrong with me. went to a doctor who said that i am depressed and gave me some pills, anti-depressants, they helped me but just for a little bit so now i feel weird anyway. i know that i don’t feel normal but i don’t know what i need to do. i guess maybe i need a higher dose of these pills or idk. i want to know if there are others who have these symptoms or if i’m alone and i go completely crazy.

GoTime

I do know very well what are you talking about because I am getting these symptoms too. Each time when I wake up I have a blurry vision and I’m feeling fatigued. I don’t how it’s for others but for me it’s scary. I’m living in blurry vision all the time like I’m in a dream or something. Since all this started I can’t drink any kind of energy drinks like coffee or something because they all make me feel crazy. I can’t even drink a cup of tea. Certainly I’ve been to a doctor to ask them what’s with my blurred vision, tiredness, fatigue feeling and they said that I have low iron and gave me iron supplements for this. I knew that this won’t make a change and I was right because I took them but I am having the same blurry vision as always. I’ve learned how to keep down the tiredness and fatigue but there’s no way how I can control the blurry vision. I have to eat in the morning and then to make sure to eat a lunch and the dinner. This helps me to keep the tiredness and fatigue feeling. With the rest of my symptoms I don’t know what I need to do… someone can help us?

dokstar

"I’m suffering from the same kind of issue for as much as 4 months or even a little more now. I do know very well what are thinking about and what are you feeling and I do know how scary it can be. I am scared myself, I feel like all this is driving me crazy and that I cannot take it that long. I also hope that all these symptoms would go away but we all should understand that we need to make a change if we truly want to feel fine again. our brain is trying to tell us this thing, that we should really take some break because we’re overwhelmed, exhausted and our brain and body doesn’t have any more energy to fight with this and that’s why we’re suffering from these symptoms. We have to make the change and to be strong, no matter what. In the past I have had a horrible diet, in fact I’m still having it but I’m trying to change this thing, to improve my diet. I’m also trying to change my every day life. I mean: not so long ago I’ve started to exercises, I’ve started to plan my day and to go to sleep earlier and in general to have a healthier way of life. I’m tending to have a much healthier one that I had, for instance, one year ago. I’m fighting with this and I’m trying not to let all this to take me over. Also, not so long ago I understood that I need help and I got it. I’m seeing a therapist who’s also trying to help me. He said that he never dealt with something similar before but he still might be able to help me. He said that I have to fight with this and to think positively which I recommend you to do. He said that this is a kind of “brain fog” and it would go away but I don’t have to loose myself in it. everyone should listen to his recommendations. Even though I’m still not yet fully recovered I have started to feel a little bit better.

All this situation has to do with our previous lives, I mean the way we were living our life. we have spent our life just overwhelming our bodies and minds. There has to be a reason for the way we’re feeling like now. if we’re going to change something we’re all going to stop experiencing this. I’m sure about that!

By the way, last night I had some drinks but after few ones I have started to feel tipsy, all my negative experiences were intensifying… that is why I think that alcohol is a bad thing for our situation. We should stay away from it, also from drugs and if it’s possible to smoke less. Everyone who wants to talk to me, to someone else who’s also going thru all this situation then you can chat me. Feel free to ask me anything, to talk to me or anything else. Know that you’re not alone and that there IS a solution for this!"