It is etizolam legal in US?

debra

Hi everyone. i would like to get a bit of your help please. in case I would order this drug “etizolam” can I get in some trouble? I don’t know if this is true, I have only heard that it is pretty similar to Xanax, can you tell me if this is true?? I have also heard that this might be an analogue of the benzos and this is why it can make it be illegal. I am having a very bad anxiety and, for an unknown reason for me, my doctor is keeping to give me only SSRIs. I really need to know so I would really appreciate if there would be somebody who can share his or her experience (if you have had one by using this drug) and could give me an explicit answer on this drug’s legality and perfectly  would be if you could give me an answer on both its legality and effectiveness.

By the way, I’m not sure if this is correct but I have heard that in some countries it is also called etilaam in some countries. I don’t know but it seems just too good for me to be true if there would be a benzo that would be perfectly legal with no issues at all. besides, I have already heard about but I am considering to try phenazipam, however I would firstly need to purchase myself a milligram scale and to try to measure out a very small dose of it. once again, as much as I heard, a dose of phenazipam is approximately the size of a grain of salt and it is very and very easily to overdose by taking too much of it (which I heard that can lead to black you out for about a week). This seem to be pretty scary… at least for me. either way, I just want to tell you thanks for your replies in advance.

KaterineHill

Unfortunately I’m not familiar with this drug and generally I don’t know anything about it, I’m just having a mg scale but even so I would still not mess around with phenazepam because I am having a friend of mine who has it but she does not try it due to the fact that she’s scared. She also heard that she can black out for a few days if trying it so she have not yet tried it and she doesn’t know if she should. Anyway, I would suggest you not to try it without a doctor recommendation… but you do as you wish.

McBrien

I’m not sure either but I just have a feeling that it is a legal “grey” area. US customs is already sending back the seized packages for medication to their senders and it does not really matter the medication and they are doing it for quite a few years now. of course, those that are coming from the pharmacies are meant for the human usages, however, I know that most research chemical companies are putting “not for human usage” on the chems.

Anyway, you are perhaps breaking a couple of laws that are not really enforced though. You try to make some orders that are signed off by the government agencies.

And by the way, etizolam is not regulated and it is not approved by the FDA, Etilaam is just a brand name, nothing more. maybe this helps.

ninaflemming

I did have the same issue as you have had with the SSRI then SSRI, after SSRi and so on with my last doctor I have had. Then eventually, I have been given Remeron (it is a typical anti depressant) and this drug has helped me pretty much with my sleep and it does not give me any side effects at all, however the problem is that it still did not helped me at all with my anxiety and panic attacks.

Besides the fact of ordering any benzos from online resources, you are pretty sure that you want to ride the anti depressant BuSpar train out, to find some other doc or maybe both of them. at least this was my situation which is why I recommend you to do the same thing. I have finally found a new doctor that after there were no anti depressants that has helped me with my anxiety and panic attacks, he finally prescribed me BuSpar for a month which, in fact, has also did not helped me besides the fact that he gave me the brain zaps, I think that from all the unnecessary serotonin that was flowing all around through my CNS.

Anyhow, the thing is that after that month I have got the prescription for a med that is called Klonopin (the generic name of it is Clonazepam). It is a medication in 1 mg pills and I’ve got the directions to use them up to 2 or 3 times per day. what I have found out is that in case you really need some benzos for your condition that you’re suffering from, then you are surely going to get them, eventually. I suggest you to try to talk with your doc about this or to find yourself a new one that can understand because all of my anxiety issues I have had (both generalized as well as social anxiety) has been erased (as well as my panic attacks) and all of this thanks to this medication Klonopin.

I do know and I understand that there are quite lots of doctors  that are simply so anti benzos due to the fact that it has a pretty high potential issue of addiction or tolerance or abuse etc. this is the reason that these docs are not even prescribing them at all anymore. there are lots of people who overdosed or became addicted so the docs are afraid. and by the way, a real example of why they are so afraid is that my previous doc has lost his job (I haven’t found the new doc. because I didn’t liked the previous one) and that’s because of the too frequent patient complaints that he was not helping with their condition and vice versa, there are docs who lost their jobs because they were allowing too much of benzos so their patients became addicted or overdosed. I just need to say that there always should be a balance in everything.

And yeah, you can always choose the online resource path, however to have a legitimate prescription is always, no matter what, much more safer both medically as well as legally and besides this, you are also getting the benefits of the doctor’s follow ups. Anyway, it mostly depends on the doc himself and in case you have gone through every single possibility in that book of my experience then it can be worth it in the end though. I’m glad and I’m happy that I can live happy. I am living a life free of panic attacks and I am no more having any anxiety. plus, it is feeling awesome to know that I don’t need to rely on any IOPs or any other potential vague sources in order to get the meds that I really need to live a normal life. keep in mind that you need time in order to get the script from your doc because he cannot give it to your right away. Maybe, in the end, you really don’t need a benzo? I’m not trying to be devil’s advocate, I’m just sharing with you a possibility. And even if you do need it then you will receive it. maybe there’s a doc who is so afraid to give it that he won’t give even if you need it, even so, believe me, other doc is going to give it to you, once again, in case you really need it, in case you have severe anxiety.

Anyway, this is just a little bit of information for everybody to think about, mostly – my opinion. and I wish you good luck with the fight you have with the anxiety, I know myself that it can be pretty rough… in fact… very rough. Best of luck.

McBrien

Yeah, by the way, I have heard that it is being even more euphoric than Xanax this etizolam. Not sure if this is correct since I have not tried it. one thing here to mention: there are very few pharmacies that are stocking it… if any…

HaNNaH

I am not sure if etizolam is legal or not in the USA, however I would be very careful of it falling foul of your analogue laws… there are some people that are achieving euphoria from using it and there are other people who are not, in the first times that I have ever tried it I have observed a very good and positive mood swing as well as some strange pleasant body sensations, however this effect did not appeared on me every time and even if I was taking higher dosages. There is a friend of mine that has been prescribed diazepam with temazepam to have for some occasional intake. He’s been on them for more than 10 years and he is not getting any other effect than to damp his emotions when taking etizolam.

Unfortunately, I can’t compare it with Xanax so I’m not sure if they are nearly the same or they are far away one from another due to the fact that I have never used Xanax, however, I am putting it a little bit higher (or I can say more superior) to diazepam – it’s a very  powerful anxiolytic as well as a good sedative, plus the half life of it is not paralyzing and above it all, this is not hard to get it due to the legality it has in the UK. Etilaam that you have mentioned is one of the available brands out there of the Indian Etizolam, it is the brand that I am getting some good effects when used so I can say that I’m satisfied with it.

About the phenazepam I can say: please, be extremely careful even in your thoughts about it because it can be very dangerous. By this I am trying to say that I recommend you not to purchase or even use it. there are very and very much reports of people that have purchased a bag of powder of it and then, only a couple of weeks later, they have had no relationships, lots of them with no careers or even property and all of them with no self esteem anymore. If you try to use some therapeutic doses it is more like an accident that you are about to experience, like you’re waiting for this accident to happen, and trying to use the recreational doses of this thing it is more likely an accident that is already happening. I really really don’t want you to think that I’m rude or I’m pushing you to do or not to do something, the point is that I know that there are a lot of people who ruined their life with phenazepam, this is a drug that is having very high potential causes of extremely bad harms to the person’s life. really hope that this would help you.

etechmaster

But you might try some more of the forums and if you ask about it in your area, you might get lucky and find someone who is more experienced with it and can refer you to the doctor. I have seen this in other forums. You may think I'm a little off or maybe a lot off but if you try to get something illegal, they do have Quaalude, Seconal, Tuinal, Nembutal (barbiturates) but not ludes) sites around. I was around in the 70's and they are much better than any benzo you will find. Problem with the illegal sites is unless you are 1000% sure they are real it's not worth the trouble. I've seen in some of the forums that they do have some legitimate sites. But that is definitely scary too.They say in South Africa there is a lude epidemic and they are laced with "dagga" which I think is that fake pot. Well good luck on your quest and I hope everything turns out well for you.