legal issues and schedule IV

DeoNeo

hello there everyone. I would want to talk about the schedule IV medications and some of the potential legal issues as the titles says. the thing is that I have been ordering one particular schedule IV for some time now… I guess for approximately 4 or maybe 5 years and this is already pretty much time if you ask me. it has been initially an unscheduled drug at all, however, unfortunately in 2014, it has ended up being scheduled. on an average I am placing about 2 orders per month with exactly 100 pills each order which means 200 pills a month. that source (IOP) that I am using it is located in India, which, frankly, I do not really like, however I am not very sure that "New Private Circle", which I am currently a member of and I have used to be for a really long time now, is selling that certain product anymore. either way, I am currently a little bit paranoid about it all and I am kind of wondering what are currently my chances of getting into some legal issues having all of that said. I mean, doing whatever I am doing now - what are the chances that I can get in some troubles? and yeah, I guess it is important to mention here that I am using a pack and mail box and I am not having anything now that it is sent to my home address anymore and that's because in my opinion I already overused it which ended up badly for me… I mean, I am not sure, but now I have the paranoid (which might not be a simple paranoid) that my mail was being (or maybe is still) watched. I didn't got this paranoid idea out of nowhere. I have had a few packages sent that did not require a signature at all, or at least I thought, and there was one time when my package has been taken to the post office and I have been asked to come and to sign for it. I guess there is no need to mention that I haven't done it and it scared the sh*t out of me. but prior to this to happen there were other situations as well. but what made me to decide to stop ordering on my address was another one which I have actually had sent from an SY vendor and it has never arrived to my house so I got to check the tracking and it stated that the "sender had requested that I should come in person to the post office in order to pick that package up". this one has scared me even more and once again, it is obvious that I have never went anywhere near to that post office to get that package (or at least to try getting it). what's even more suspicious (and scarier for me, of course) is that even though that package has never arrived at my house like it should have been, the mailman didn't even leave a note at my door about that package that it has been taken to the post office to warn me about that, besides, I have never even got a call about it either (not that I would go trying to pick it up if I would have gotten either one - but this is even more strange). and yeah, I do know that this might be something normal and I indeed might be paranoid, however I guess you do understand when it comes to law and etc. this is why I would much rather be safe than sorry. and this is the exact same reason why I have decided to get myself a private mail box and to order form IOPs instead of SY vendors and that's even though it is taking much more longer for the packages to come to me… I would say the to me, the entire money gram stuff it is simply way too risky now, maybe again it is just me too paranoid, but in my opinion it is a risk that I wouldn't want to take. and that's especially if you are having orders more than only a couple of times per year which I definitely have. so that's pretty much my story. not even sure what else to say about my shipping and other legal issues. now… any input regarding this situation of mine would be really really appreciated. I really wish that I wouldn't need to write this which means that I wouldn't have to worry about anything, about any of this situation… however it is much more easier said than done. and yeah, I do know what some of the responses will be: try to get that certain medication prescribed by a doctor and all your problems went away. as I said, it is much more easier said than done. despite all that I have done to do so, I still have not been able to find a doctor that is willing to prescribe me that certain drug and that's even though I am not having no side effects from it and it is making my life much much more better since without it - I am not the person that I am, happier and able to enjoy life. the thing is that it is the absolute only drug that it is indeed helping me with the pain, and that's not all…  it is also the only drug that I have really found it to be doing a good job with my depression. to make you understand me better I should tell you guys that I did have tried absolutely everything else, starting from prozac to zoloft and wellbutrin and an very big list with other antidepressants but none of them worked, in fact, I really hated the way they worked for me. absolutely nothing similar to how this particular drug works for me. any information or advice regarding this would be deeply appreciated. and yeah, if you don't like to talk about it openly, I'm always ready for private message.

Suffes

hey there Deo Neo. exactly as you, I am also ordering the same class 4 and again as you, ordering them from India. I have been having orders from India for about the last 10 years or so and been getting amounts of 1000 on average. I can guess that I am now not as paranoid as you are and I think that it is because of the fact that I prefer to get the restricted deliveries, these deliveries can only be signed for and accepted only by myself alone. besides, not sure if that's good or bad but I personally would never refuse a package or to leave a package at the post office. that's because personally to me, this seems to be even more unusual than to simply sign for a delivery that you've got that package. and yeah, as you said, it is true - these medications are now classed (back in the days they were not) but let's not forget that they are only class 4 which isn't that bad. In fact I can say that in case you have ever got one of your packages nabbed then just think that the amount of that medication you have in the package plus the medication itself is only going to get you one classic LL and nothing more, really doubt that it can get you in some legal issue. and in case this does happen and you do get an LL (which isn't such a big deal) then you only need to order from another place after that. then just ask for a reship after some time have passed and that's only to check if there are at least any more troubles on the sender's side of the world. and you shouldn't be so worried about going and getting a package at the post office as there's nobody who waits for you to put you in cuffs. in the past I did have picked up a lot of packages at the post office and I am all fine. plus, I am always signing for my package and besides this - I am very rarely ordering less than 500 of them at a time which means that if I do happen to get a legal issue - I have much bigger chances than you with 100. but even so I am all just fine. over the last 10 years and a lot (and I mean - a lot) of shipments from India I have yet to lose one. and yeah, don't get me wrong - I am not trying to say never or anything in this matter, however I am only trying to show you the positive percentage side that you are currently on and the very and very slim chances that you can get into any trouble at all. I really hope that you are going to be feeling at least a little bit less stressed from sharing with you here my experience. I hope it will make you understand that in fact, you are all just fine. you have to order extremely big quantities (business purposes) or/and class 1, 2 or 3 to get into trouble. as long as you keep your orders that low and it is only class 4 then there's nothing to be scared about. that's because it is taking a lot of manpower, money as well as a lot of time in order to investigate somebody who is receiving and is selling some large quantities of medications online and again, mostly class 1 or 2 and sometimes 3, I doubt that they do anything for class 4. nobody gets focused on you as long as you have personal quantities and class 4 med. this is why, even if by the off chance your package would have ever got opened then there is still no way the expense of coming for you would justify the expense it would cost. they have other people to bust, those who are doing business out of this. but in your situation I can tell you that the only real bad feeling that you might get is the less of the medications, time waiting for them and money. that's pretty much it.

Notand

Hello DeoNeo, I need to say that I do agree with Suffes here as I really think that he is right. I have ordered about 20 or so occasions from India, though in nowhere near that quantity. as you, as Suffes and I am sure as a lot of other people here - I also did have received a few surprise notes from the mailman stating that I need to go and to pick up at counter and to sign for it. well, as you - I were in doubts were should I do it or not and I definitely weren't happy about it but then I thought that I should go and I did - so I came back off without a hitch and all fine. and now, on one such occasion, I do admit that I did become a little bit apprehensive, as the counter man has taken a really long time and then has returned back telling me that he could not find it. oh well… I have to admit that I have been a little bit worried that they were stalling. however, he did produced it and that was that. well, during that time I have been living in a single family home in a really quiet and very conservative area… during that time. I am not having most items sent to my home address anymore. besides, this is also saving some headaches as well, as I have never had to deal with waiting in line again, signing for it and so on. but anyway, I do support Suffes' idea that there is absolutely nothing at all that you should be worried about this situation that you have described up there. I don't think that you would ever get in any troubles unless that specific medication gets into schedule 1, 2 or 3 or you are going to order in very big quantities. but so far just remember that we are not talking about schedule 1 or schedule 2 drugs here. just go ahead and pick one up. don't be afraid, everything's going to be just fine for you and I am pretty sure about that. I wish all the best to you and I hope your paranoid thoughts and stress would go away after these posts. if you do have some more questions we would try to help you  but you just need to know that you are all safe.

Anniand

I do know what you are talking about DeoNeo but I do understand what is talking about Suffes and Notand either. I am in the exact same boat for a lot of years now and exactly as it has been said by those people I should tell you either - you should not be worried about it! everything's fine! I think that the main thing for you is just to keep your eye on the packaging in order to make sure that it has not been opened up (because if you didn't know, this might happen). besides, as it has been said up there I have to agree - you should not ignore some other shipments because if you do it is going to look a little bit suspicious. but if you don't pick it up I really have absolutely no idea what are they doing with that package as I doubt that it remains there untouched for like forever. but I also doubt that they open it up in a case nobody comes after it. so I just believe that they are simply returning it back to the sender. that's the most logical thing IMO. however, the thing is that IMO this is the last thing that you would want - I mean, for that package to get through the customs once again. but, even though you have laid no claim on it, still - the less paperwork they are having on you then surely the better for you. and yeah, you should be prepared because you are going to get an LL from time to time, from the same vendor, to the exact same address, however you just need to keep moving along and not be scared. and yeah, what I suggest you is to search another vendor. 2 more vendors would be perfect. but I personally do have a back up vendor that just in case this is going to happen, so it is only proving to me (and to everybody else if you ask me) that they are definitely not flagging you out. but you should be switching up vendors after you get your first LL from one because it has been noticed by other people that in case you do get an LL from a vendor, chances that your package would get seized again and you would get another LL from ordering from the same vendor are getting higher!

Turitch

so well, firstly I should say that I am not from USA and I guess that this is the country in which this post pertains (and IMO this is important to know since laws and legal issues might be different) however the thing is that I have discussed to a lot (very very much) of people in a professional capacity who do have ordered medicines online, however in the time there are indeed a lot of scam stories, I personally have never ever heard of absolutely anybody getting in any legal troubles through customs or the post office (or again, at least in the UK, as I said, this is very important to keep in mind). and again, I am not trying to say that there is absolutely nobody who got into trouble with this through customs or the post office, however my thoughts would be that those people were ordering extremely dangerous substances and they were ordering them in big quantities, exactly as it has been mentioned above by somebody else. since none of us know such people - it is obvious that we never heard about such situations. but since we do know a lot of people (at least I personally) who do order medications online and none of us have ever gotten in trouble then there must be an explanation. in fact, if that would be a common thing then I am quite sure that this forum would be full of such stories. again, since there are none - make your conclusions.

and also, from reading what you said about why you need the medication (description about the dru), that it is a schedule IV and so on and so forth, I can guess that it is either Modafinil or maybe one of the Z drugs, am I right? even if I am not then I am quite sure that there's something around these ones. having this said, I really do not believe that those are a priority for most of the custom agencies at the current moment. in fact, to be honest, I would be extremely surprised to find out that in such a case when you are caught (because as it has been said up there, periodically your packages might get opened up at customs and seized), if there was absolutely anything more than just a letter that is saying not go ever do that again. and I beg you to write back an update in case something like that happens, but I have extremely big doubts in that!

Michelle7878

"the thing is that it is the absolute only drug that it is indeed helping me with the pain, and that's not all…  it is also the only drug that I have really found it to be doing a good job with my depression. to make you understand me better I should tell you guys that I did have tried absolutely everything else, starting from prozac to zoloft and wellbutrin and an very big list with other antidepressants but none of them worked, in fact, I really hated the way they worked for me. absolutely nothing similar to how this particular drug works for me."

oh yeah, I do understand you perfectly as I am in exactly the same boat as you are and that is why I am pretty sure that I do know what you are talking about now and in case this is so then it is the exact same thing for me too! in fact, I should say that this is the drug that keeps me alive. I mean, I won't die without it - but in the same time I would. that's because I have very big doubts that I would ever be able to work full time or to even have much quality of my life without using it. I am sure that I wouldn't be able to enjoy life without it and I'm sure about that!

besides, I also do perfectly understand when you are trying to say that you are afraid. I assume that we are all afraid since we're playing around with law. and especially me - I am afraid either. I have been really nervous myself lately and that's because of the last order which has finally appeared yesterday has been taking much more longer than it was usually taking and what played an essential role in getting me scared is that I am a member of another forum and I have found there another thread that is talking about a controlled delivery and to arrest for a fairly small (even though larger than mine) order of what I am quite sure that it is the same thing. I am not going to post the link here but you can simply search for this. and yeah, I do believe with the fact that the odds really seem to be most just getting a LL, however it is also true that you never know so better safe than sorry as you said. I could see in the local mugshot paper people are getting nailed for some simple possession of the Schedule IV alone sometimes (not s 1 2 or 3) and used to be you would typically just see that charge along with some more serious things. but this might not apply everywhere IMO because in my opinion this is most likely just the result of the traffic blockades local LE it is doing more and more often and there's one nearby town that we've hit one several trips in a row passing through it.

and yeah, I do know very well that the philosophy has been in the past was the end users have been victims of the pharmacies, however I think that if LE really needs to me quotas and the supplier busts are drying up then maybe those guys who are taking them for personal use are going to slowly become the next targets? and we never know how many of the supplier guys are left. maybe there are more and more or maybe there are less and less.. either way, in my personal case I can tell you that I am asking for no tracking as this is just giving you headaches and I also ask for no signature to be required - maybe other people are right but you, DeoNeo, are right too on saying that better safe than sorry. besides, I am pretty much never here when that package is coming either.

DeoNeo

oh well, hi Michelle787… I should say that there are some of the things that I really do not like about it all. I really do not feel as much, my emotions are numbed down a little bit and even sex is getting different if you do know what I mean by this, however I am functioning at such a high level with the medication - a lot much more better I would say than without it. as I said, I am like a different person. and I am pretty sure that without the medication I would not be able to function the same. my productivity would be extremely lower. besides, there's my depression that has always been an extremely big problem for me interfering with my every day life, plus the lack of energy doubtlessly affected me, however I really like this medication because it is helping me extremely much with both of them!