need help with bitcoin

Frompan

So well, if any of you would be so kind to help me I would be infinitely thankful to him or her because I have lost all my nerves on trying to find it out how to use this freaking bitcoin payment system. I have been trying to search for it anywhere here on the site but I do not see anybody saying anything about this bitcoin. I’ve also tried to learn more about it and I have tried to purchase bitcoins on a couple of different sites so far. I have been all excited about it due to the fact that it let me use a credit card in order to purchase them and that’s amazing as much as I used to think…. don’t you think that it is amazing too? yeah, it might be, but it is not as I can only buy $ 60 dollars worth a day. very well I need to know why? Then another site would only met me to purchase $150 per day. I really need to somehow figure it out how to use it so I am going to be able to pay for some of the things from what I can believe that they are a reputable vendor. Is there anybody who can help me with this please? I will deeply appreciate any information regarding this bitcoin. Thanks you in advance A LOT if you are going to respond and would help me.

Bourne SS

Oh, I think that it is an extremely useful thread and a very good question up there. thank you for asking this so if there is going to be somebody answering it, I might benefit from it too. in fact, I’ve got to confess here saying that I am generally not very good with computers and all this stuff and I personally am finding the entire bitcoin thing kind of mind blowing. I did have heard about it and I did tried to understood it and although I’ve been thinking that I start getting it – I didn’t. that’s why I honestly think that I am going to need somebody to very and very slowly talk to me throughout this entire thing, very explicit and slow before I am going to feel at least any way a bit confident that I do know what I am doing before seriously operating with this thing. in the end, maybe it is not as complicated and hard as I am thinking and fearing that it is (or maybe indeed it is, I don’t know) but one thing is sure: I really want to learn more because I know that these systems are the future of payments and that’s why I am surely going to be keeping an close eye on this thread (and that’s why I said that it is an very good question and a very useful thread) so in this way I am going to check if there’s somebody who can share with us at least some more info on this. thanks again.

sportsman

I am not such an expert on this thing either but I did tried to learn a bit more about this as many of you and I have found that there are many methods to purchase bitcoins, however the best and the easiest method to purchase them it is to deposit cash at an ATM specially made for purchasing bitcoins, however there is a problem and it is that it is quite hard to find those ATMs. as much as I am thinking, in the near time, they are going to make more of those ATMs because as somebody else said, these is the future of payment so they obviously would, but so far it is hard to find them. if you are lucky enough to have one near your area then that’s amazing. there’s an amazing site you can use in order to locate one ATM nearest your location. Access coinatmradar site and you’ll see. I wish you good luck and best of luck guys.

Angwin

Hey there people, I want to help you even though I am not a big expert here… I only read on some other site somebody else mentioning that Circle as an very easy way to transfer from bank account or debit card. They mentioned that it is auto converting it into bitcoins and there is no fee for doing it which is amazing. the thing is that I personally do not believe that there is a charge for the transfer of funds to the circle account tho I am not sure. Generally, I think that there’s only one downside that I can see and it is that there’s a limit of $ 300 a week to transfer in to circle. They have mentioned that this limit is going to increase later but it is definitely not a good thing for those people who just have started with it. is there somebody who has any experiences at all with Circle and can share them with us, please?

James Leftie

So well, look, the very best way to purchase bitcoins (in your own way) is depending on where in this earth you are located. Depending upon the country where you live, city etc. etc. like for example I am living in the US and I personally find the circle dot com to be the very best way personally for me. that’s a really good site that I can recommend, but again, depending on where you live. I’ve got to mention here that their verification process has been quite tedious (or at least what it seemed to me) and I have had to get their customer service involved into this process, however approximately a week or maximum 2 after I have signed up and made my account I have already been able to purchase bitcoins only using my debit card alone. Initially, they are starting you out with only a $ 300 a week purchase limit. this isn’t a really big problem for me, in fact it is quite fine, but I do know that it might not be convenient for other people.

But again, you should know that other parts of the world (other countries) have their own and other “easiest” ways to get the bitcoins. There’s a wiki page that it is aimed at the newbies like us that is having information on how you can get the bitcoins in various and different places all around the world and I can share with it privately, but if you want to search for it then go on en. bicoin. it and search for “Buying Bitcoins (the newbie version)” and you’re going to see the article. Direct link for those who ask.

However, in case you are searching for buying more bitcoins or maybe if you want to be someway more anonymous (though I am not sure why you would need it) then you can go on localbicoins com and see what they have for you, I think that it could be quite a good idea IMO for you. you are going to pay an above market (sometimes quite a little bit more than market) rate but there are (AFAIK)  no limits at all on how much you are able to purchase them. plus, yeah, exactly as it has been said by somebody else up there, the bitcoins ATMs are indeed another very good option, however one of the problem is that by far not everybody has access to them as they are only few ATMs all over the world (you’re lucky only if you live in a megapolis) and another problem is that they are also selling at a significantly above market rate which means that bitcoins ATMs aren’t by far a good idea for everything. The good thing about them is that if you are living somewhere near then it is, I guess, the easiest method in addition to the fact that there is no limit as well. as much as you can see, every method has its own good sides and bad sides. Oh yeah, one more thing about the bitcoin ATMs is that, I personally, don’t know how much anonymity it is available at a bitcoin ATM (I am not so sure due to the fact that I’ve never used one). tho I think that if you purchase with cash then the only thing that might not be anonymous is that they might be having video cameras as any other ATM machine has. But again, this is only my speculation and my opinion as I’ve never used one. so I hope that this is going to be helpful for somebody out there. good luck!

sportsman

Oh well… I might be wrong here but… it seems to me that the real reason as to why bitcoin it is so confusing and we can’t get it so easy it is due to the fact that there are so so many options and so many variables as well as different “computer” stuff that we can’t get. There is no single web site, there’s nothing that we can “see”, there are no physical coins, there is no best way, there is no easiest, way… it is something new, something that people used to talk, something that people only now started to accept etc. etc. quite confusing at least for me. money, of course, are much easier. Cash. You see it. here it is and that’s it. you’ve got them – you’re the boss :D with bitcoins it seems that something’s different. But anyway, I would ask here… what it is the hardest way to purchase the bitcoins? I would know what I need to avoid (and it seems that I am going to start doing a reverse engineering here). any help would be much appreciated, thank you very much.

Another man who has no idea how the bitcoins thing work :D

James Leftie

The hardest way to get bitcoins? Oh well, maybe try building up your own bitcoing mining rig? LOL seems to be the hardest to me.

Anyway, seriously though, I one am thinking that the bitcoin stuff is quite confusing due to the fact that it is so different and unlike the other and “traditional” financial systems that we have got so used to it. most of the tutorials is assuming some experience and some knowledge that a raw newbie like us do not have, obviously. I honestly think that it is not so so difficult, exactly as the traditional financial systems. I can bet that initially it seemed to be something extremely hard (as any other NEW thing out there), the same goes here. now it seems quite hard for us newbies, but with a bit of time and a bit of experience it wouldn’t be by far that hard. I can bet that there are already experts who are operating with bitcoins like cash. In fact, I’ve heard that operating with bitcoins is even easier and much more practical.

But yeah, we need some time, until we are going to gather some experience it is quite confusing. I do know a little bit about it and it is a bit easier now for me, but the first time when I’ve heard about it I thought that it is some kind of company that tries to steal money out of people :D

Awkwast

I’ve heard about those bitcoins ATMs where you can deposit cash and have bitcoins and I was so excited about this thinking that soon there’s going to be no easier ways purchasing them. of course, I was thinking that they might charge you a little fee for this (since nobody wants to make an ATM without getting nothing in reward) but heck…. I have been clueless on the idea that the btc ATMs have such a high markup for purchasing. It is not convenient at all and it doesn’t matter if that ATM is sitting right next to your house. That’s crazy… there are some ATMs that are charging 20%! I don’t know how you feel about this, but to me that’s steal! I wouldn’t agree with 5% but at least it would make me think (I was thinking that it would be 2-3 %) but 20% that’s freaking too much to me and I wouldn’t use them. I would be searching for something else, doesn’t matter, but 20% is way way WAY too much! in fact, with such a charge, I would like to have an ATM of mine because with all the fuss around bitcoin lately I would be making millions!

Frompan

Hello there Angwin and thanks for your response. In fact, thank you everybody for your responses, I really appreciate it. but I want to thank you Angwin specially because out of all the methods that have been mentioned him, the Circe site you’ve said seems to be the easiest and the best way. the site really looks legit either. plus there is no fee to it (like the previous member who said that ATMs are charging 20% plus I am not living anywhere near an btc ATM and I know it because I’ve used that site recommended by sportsman, thanks by the way) and I liked this idea. Maybe the limit of $300 a week isn’t that much but it is quite enough, plus you’ve said that it is “initially” which means that later this limit would “grow up” isn’t it? I am still going to be searching for other methods and in case there’s somebody who has anything else besides btc ATMs and Circle site then please, share them because I do not like this limit, but I guess that I am going to give it a try. By the way, Angwin, do you mind if I PM you? maybe you could help? thanks everybody for your responses.

Suffes

Hey there Frompan, I will try to help by saying how I am purchasing bitcoins… there is also coinbase, the one that I use to buy bitcoins, transferring them to electrum and sending bitcoins from there. in fact, as somebody else has mentioned that there are a lot of options and ways (and places) of buying bitcoins that he/she is definitely right… there are indeed lots and lots of ways and wallets in order to use for storage and for sending of bitcoins and by saying this I only want to say that I am not trying to say in absolutely any way that this is the very best way to go with it, maybe there are others a lot better but, so far, I don’t know about them. different people, obviously, are using different options of buying bitcoins as well as wallet options. In the end, it depends on you (and as it has been said by someone else up there, I guess it also depends on where you live either), but it surely comes down to what you are thinking that it is going to be the very best method for you personally. Also, I personally am having no “bitcoins stores or ATMs or anything in this matter” anywhere near my local area and that is why, it is obvious that I am not using this (I am thinking that the limits are about $300, cash only… but again, I can’t be sure about this).

This coinbase that I am talking about (which is most likely quite the same or very similar to circle that you people are talking about) is also taking a while until you are going to get setup and would fully get going with it and would start operating the way you want and need. Plus, I have seen that the more personal information you are putting in then the higher and faster they are going to raise their purchase limits which means that if you create an account and start putting information in there then quite soon your limit would get upper and upper and the sooner you do this, the sooner you get higher your limit. right now I am only having my bank account and my CC linked in to it but I am thinking that later I would add something more. I one have skipped the options to send to them a photo ID, a birth certificate, a DNA sample, tax returns, retina scan, medical records and so on and so forth. However, you can do it and if you do then this is going to give you higher purchase limits faster… what would have happened to me if I would have send them all of these. Depending if you really need that limit to grow then you can do all of this and you’re going to get good to go sooner.

And also, something else (one very important thing) is that I strongly recommend you not to make any purchases directly from your coinbase (or whatever equivalent thing like circle) wallet. Firstly I recommend you to move bitcoins from the coinbase to maybe an electrum or maybe mycellinium (or whatever else because there are a lot and a lot of options with this. you are able to set up a bunch up wallets in the electrum and similar programs. Not sure if this is true or not, but I recommend you this because I personally I am feeling much more safer when I do it, that’s why I recommend you it either. Frompan, you can look up for coinbase either and decide which is better coinbase or circle (I won’t switch to circle now, I guess, since I’m already here, but if it turns out that circle is indeed a lot much better than coinbase, which I highly doubt, I definitely will switch to it). I wish you all good luck and all the best wishes.

sportsman

Oh well, a good thing (luckily for everyone involved in here) there exists some ways that you can reduce the ATM fees as well. if you are going to be doing research on which (talking about bitcoin) ATM is charing the lowest fees at any given time as well as to use that machine that’s even if it’s located further away than others. And yeah, I do know, maybe this may not be by far the most convenient solution (maybe even the most inconvenient solution) it is going to save you some money in the end so it turns out to be not such a bad idea.

Another thing is that you’ve got to try to make some larger transactions rather than to simply complete some multiple but smaller transactions as this won’t be such a good idea and this is especially true regarding for the Bitcoin ATMs, due to the fact that a fee of 5% or maybe even more can add up pretty fast when it has to be paid several times. Plus to it, those ATM fees are changing quite on a regular basis as they are not staying the same always, both for bank as well as bitcoin ATMs as well.

And also, indeed there are SOME ATMs that charge 20%, but by far not all of them because it has been established that on an average, the Bitcoin ATM fee is sitting around at 6.46% per transaction. And you’ve got to keep in mind that this number is summed up based on all of the 489 Bitcoins ATMs that are all around the world (so far, because it is a fact that there would appear more and more bitcoins ATMs). The individual ATM fees may be lower or higher depending on the region you’re and it is also depending on the fact of either you are purchasing or you are selling bitcoins. So there’s a fee of approximately 6.5% which IMO is not that bad. Maybe this number is going to change in the future because as I said, there would surely appear more and more ATMs and normally, from as much as I can think of it, this number would go lower the more ATMs would appear, I guess. but also taking in consideration that in the future there would be more and more people who would use BTCs then this number might stay intact. Anyway, these are all only speculations!

James Leftie

Regarding this part that Suffes has wrote up there:

"And also, something else (one very important thing) is that I strongly recommend you not to make any purchases directly from your coinbase (or whatever equivalent thing like circle) wallet. Firstly I recommend you to move bitcoins from the coinbase to maybe an electrum or maybe mycellinium (or whatever else because there are a lot and a lot of options with this. you are able to set up a bunch up wallets in the electrum and similar programs. Not sure if this is true or not, but I recommend you this because I personally I am feeling much more safer when I do it, that’s why I recommend you it either.”

I’ve got to say that I am quite sure that Suffes is very well aware of this (since he wrote this), but I think that the new bitcoin users might not be (and it indeed seems that there are more and more new bitcoin users every single day and I can make this statistic only by thinking that when I’ve firstly heard about it, nobody knew about it, but now it seems that everybody knows what bitcoin is). so well, transferring your coins from coinbase to a private wallet and only after that on to wherever you want to send them is not going to make your purchase any more anonymous than if you had made that (or those) purchase(s) directly from the coinbase wallet that you have. absolutely all of the transactions are view- able in the publicly available ledger at the blockchain site. this does not mean that anybody can search up for who spent their bitcoins on what publicly, however this does mean that the coinbase site is able to follow up your bitcoins from your coinbase wallet through your personal wallet to the place where you have spent them. as much as we can talk about the anonymity then I can tell you that you might as well spend those coins directly from your coinbase wallet (or again, whatever else, circle or others). But I do know that coinbase (and others, I guess too) is able and do detect if you have spent coinbase purchased coins in some places that do not meet their terms of service (like for example the internet gambling site or for some prohibited items sites). So far, I am not very sure if the coinbase’s terms of service have banned the spending of coins at the online pharmacies, however I surely would not be very surprised if I would hear that they do prohibit doing it.

But if you really want to have some privacy and anonymity of where you spend your coins then you are going to need to “tumble” your coins and the process of tumbling is quite simple as soon as you learn it (as anything else). you are going to be sending your coins to tumbling service and (obviously for an established fee) they are going to send you coins from some other wallets. This is going to make it extremely difficult but pay attention that this does not mean that it is impossible to ultimately trace your tumbled coins back to the original wallet that you have (with all of your data on it). if believing what it is written on the news bitcoin com site (direct link I won’t share but I can give you privately if you ask) then there are tumbling services that are available both on the regular internet as well as on the Tor network (which is also known as the Darknet). There’s a webpage (once again, I am going to share the link privately if you want to) that I found it quite a good guide to bitcoin tumbling while using the darknet services. It is obvious that you are going to need to set up to use the Tor network (search in google for Tor) before you are going to be able to use darknet services.

But then again, I need to say it here that even though I have discussed specifically about the coinbase in this comment, everything what I have mentioned might very well go the same to absolutely any other bitcoin service that it is requiring your personal information. best of luck.

Frompan

People, I have not enough words to say how much I am thankful to you for all of your responses. Very clear, very explicit, very much information that I am going to need to sit down and learn, research and etc. etc. so so much and good information that I didn’t even expected. thanks. I was expecting to get some help, but not so much!

Currently I am thinking that I may only simply need to suck it up and to put in the small amount that it is allowed a day in the coinable or the maximum amount a week in the circle until I am going to get to the amount that I would need to place my order fully. It is obvious that I would really wish to make this transaction faster and easier, however I am quite sure that it is getting easier as soon as I have done quite a few deposits. I am really hoping right now that my limit is going to go up faster but up until that moment I am going to go the way it is. Suffes, can you help a bit more please? do you know (or maybe have an approximate idea) of how many days of $60 dollar deposits in the coinbase is going to raise my daily deposit limit? thank you very and very much for responses once again. if there’s something else that you think I should know then I am all ears (or better say eyes here :D )

Megan Thre

Hey there frompan, I’ve got to ask you, do you think that it is such a big problem only being able to purchase $60 of bitcoins per day? I mean, that’s quite a lot. $60 every single day is quite enough IMO. You think that this is not enough for you to place an order from an OP every few days? you don’t intend to purchase a car or a house with btcs do you? my worry was that your (first) putting in an order for a large amount or (the second one) purchasing quite an expensive medication? dunno, maybe I am only tight fisted?

Ernest

So well, I’ve got to say that I personally am using helix light in order to tumble my coins and I can recommend to you guys either because it is working quite well, however I think that you need to take some care because there are a lot of phishing sites that are looking like the real thing so be careful.

And yeah, one more thing that it is quite important IMO is that you need to use your local bitcoins, as soon as it is verified then there are no limits at all and you can use as much as you want to.

martyczeck

hi frompan I see people recommending you circle and I see you getting interested in it and I can tell you that you are on the good path imo and I think so due to the fact that i use circle myself and i personally have found this site to be quite easy to use (really easy in fact after you are getting used to it) and also user friendly. nothing hard, nothing that would give you headaches. I personally now I am able to deposit approximately $150 or 160 dollars at a time and the payment has also been very fast either which I also liked, on an average it is about half an hour – 40 minutes for the transactio to go through which is very good. anyway if you are going to google help with circle bitcoins then it is all going to be explained much more better than I can do it. learning and researching definitely helps, you just need a little bit of time to do so and to get used to it but as soon as youa re going to do it then trust me you are all going to be good to go.

Frompan

I am sorry… maybe this really seem to be and sound a really stupid question that I have, however I realize that if I won’t ask it I won’t get a response and I would be even more stupid so that’s why here it goes: in case I would go and I am going to purchase let’s say for example $300 dollars worth of these bitcoins on the buylocalcoins, a list of the options is showing up with anywhere between $607 and $1000 per one bitcoin. Assuming the fact that the vendor that I want to purchase from wants these $300 dollar worth in bitcoins, then does it matter at what rate I am purchasing it? again, I do know that it might sound like a stupid question and something tells me that yeah, it does matter, but something tells me that it shouldn’t matter so I want an exact answer. thanks in advance again.

James Leftie

“Assuming the fact that the vendor that I want to purchase from wants these $300 dollar worth in bitcoins, then does it matter at what rate I am purchasing it?”

Definitely and very much so and be sure about it and it is mostly because there, in fact, does not exist such a thing as “$ 300 (or whatever other number) dollars worth in bitcoin” and that’s even though I do know very well that there are a lot of people who talk about it as if there is such thing. however, instead of that there is such an thing as an “exchange rate” between these 2 (dollars and bitcoins), just exactly as there is an exchange rate between any other currency (because bicoin is also a currency exactly like dollar, but it is crypto currency) and like for example between the dollars and euros or between dollars and Canadian dollars and so on. and exactly as whatever currency exchange rates are different, here they might be different. What I am trying to say is that the rate between euros and dollars is approximately 1 euro = 1.11738 dollar(from current search on google) but I am sure that you can find places with rate of 1.05 or 1.20. it all depends. Again, the same goes here, the exchange rates is depending on where you are exchanging dollars for the bitcoins. Again, exactly as in anything else, the major bitcoin exchanges are going to generally agree fairly closely on the exchange rates, hwoever there is going to be some (but typically it is a small) variation in the rate from exchange to exchange (like in the example with euros and dollars, the exact rate is 1.11 (from google) but it can vary around from 1.05 (or maybe even below) to about 1.20 (or maybe even more), as you can see, with some small variation) and so on. you are able to go to a variety of places on the internet in order to find out the exact current exchange rate at each exchange or you can easily search up an average exchange rate among a lot of exchanges. There is a good site online that you can search for it and see, coin desk dot com, that’s the place where you can search up for this information, quite sure you’re going to like it.

When there’s a vendor that it is telling you that the price it is $ 300 dollars and they want to be paid this in bitcoins then they are letting you to select the exchange rate you can use. Therefore, as long as you are going to be anywhere close to the current average (of course, a big difference would make the vendor not to want to do business with you), then most likely the vendor would have nothing to object to the exchange rate that you are using. or you could let the vendor use an exchange rate that he wants, but of course, you need to agree with that exchange rate which, obviously, should be close to the average. Very well, when this is happening personally to me then I am simply using the exchange rate that the google is giving me and as I did with euro dollars exchange, the same I do here, I am writing bitcoin to dollar exchange rate and you get the average. Currently I see that the rate between the bitcoin and dollar the google is giving me is approximately $602.00 per 1 bitcoin. Very well, if we are going to use your example of $ 300 dollars worth and the exact rate that google gave me right now, this means that you are going to pay the vendor US $300 then you would send around 300/602.00 = 0.49833 bitcoins to the vendor

Very well, now, as much as it does seem to me, you do not own any bitcoins so far, so you are obviously going to need to get some of them first. In case you are going to purchase the bitcoins from the vendor who wants say 600 USD per bitcoin then this is going to cost you approximately $ 600 *0.49833 which is approximately 298,998 (obviously, plus any fees there). so well, you are going to have gotten your first “$300 dollars in bitcoins” as you said for even less than $300, well done I would say!

However, on the other hand, in case you are going to purchase from a vendor that is going to want an exchange of $1000 for one bitcoin then this is going to cost you $ 1000 * 0.49833 and this is $498.33 which means that your $ 300 worth in bitcoins as you said is going to cost you nearly $ 500 now, oh yeah plus fees which might be over $500. Generally, you would pay some kind of a premium when you are purchasing bitcoins, however you are going to want to avoid those very large premiums. In general, as with any other currency, you are going to want to purchase the bitcoins the cheaply as it is possible and obviously conversely, to sell them the most expensive as it is possible when you would need to sell them converted in dollars. again, exactly as it goes with anything else – you buy low and sell high.

In your specific case, it is very likely that the $ 602 per one bitcoin vendor it is selling at or near the current market price. I would agree with a $ 610, but I doubt that I would agree with more. the example of $ 1000 per bitcoin vendor is selling at a very significant (which is more than 60%) premium which is a lot. you can purchase for more than $ 610 only in case there’s a real need to do so (like for example only that specific vendor has that specific thing that you are searching for). but general rule of thumb, do not pay a higher premium that you should.

And yeah, something else, one very important thing is that bitcoin prices (I am talking about exchange rates) can be very and very volatile and daily change. This is, VERY important to remember and to act accordingly. Looking back, we can say that bitcoin has seen a growth from $10 to $1500 few years back nearly overnight and a downside to $1500 to $500 with the same speed. It is obvious that this has been back in the days when it was by far not as stable as it is now which means that there are nearly no chances that bitcoin (but again, not impossible) would change in rate so much now, but it is still much more volatile than, say dollar. For example, in the last month, the average exchange rate has been as low as $568 per one bitcoin and it has been as high as about $628 per one bitcoin (this data is recorded online and you can search for this info and see it yourself). This is a change of 60$ in only one single month. What I am trying to say is that in case you plan to purchase and to hold down bitcoins then you’ve got to expect that the value of those holding are going to go up and down and you never know when they would go up and when down. unless you are going to get prepared for this thing to happen then I think that it is most likely much better to only purchasing a little bit more bitcoins than you would need for whatever you are going to be purchasing for $300 worth of bitcoins. You also get an extra 5% (0.51555 btc instead of only 0.49833 btc). In fact, there are going to be 3 reasons to purchase “a little bit more” than that. the first reason is that you need to pay a small fee every single time when you are transferring bitcoins from one place to another place. The second reason is that even if you decide to tumble your coins then even so, you are going to need to pay a whatever fee for this service either and the third and last one is that the exchange rate may even change between the time that you are purchasing your bitcoins and you might get lucky enough if the price comes down for a bitcoin and when you send $300 you are getting more bitcoins than you have expected and planned, but if the prices are getting up then you would end up with fewer. So, it is obvious that in the end you may need some extra amounts in order to handle with any of those specific scenarios.

And yeah, I’ve nearly clicked on “save” but then I thought to warn you about this… you (or anybody else) should not use the exchange rate that I have written above due to the fact that these are the exchanges on the current time, however they might as well be very different in the time you would want to send the bitcoins. That is why you need to search for the current exchange rate at the time that you are sending the bitcoins to the vendor or purchasing the bitcoins. I can nearly guarantee that it is going to be different from the data that I have provided above because it is always fluctuating like that. like for example, a week ago it has been $611 per bitcoin, now, as I said, it is about $602, who knows what’s going to be the price in another week, not saying in a month. So take care what you’re doing and how you are operating with bitcoin. In the end, it is not that hard to understand it, but you’ve got to learn, research and so on. but I am sure that in the end you only would win if you do learn and research.

Frompan

Oh wow, such a long post, you must’ve taken a lot of your time in order to write that, which is why I do understand the effort that you’ve put to write this and which is why I am so thankful for writing and posting that. I’ve got to say that I did have purchased the $ 300 USD worth of bitcoins and plus I’ve got a fee worth of 3.95 $ which is why a total bill has been 303.95 USD for this. The thing is that when I did have received the confirmation, it said that I have paid for only 298.92 USD?! worth of bitcoins?! Do you know whether it is due to the fact that I have purchased below the exchange rate or maybe it is because of something else? In case my vendor wants 300 USD as we’ve been talking, do you think that those bitcoins are going to be enough even though I have been said that I have purchased only 298.92 USD?! I mean, I do see that it is a bit less, but it is an approximate amount of btc, isn’t it? I mean, it is not such a big of difference, and especially if thinking of how bitcoins are in 300 USD and 298.92 USD.

Triaca

I do know what you are talking about because this has happened to me one time either. I have written to the vendor and I have explained him what have happened to me and they cheerfully accepted that amount of bitcoins that I have had since it only off by only a few dollars. after this, I would always purchase approximately $20 or so more than I thought I needed to allow for the variance that might have occurred between my purchase and the receipt of my payment, not sure but I really hope this is going to help. it mostly depends on the vendor and how he would reacting about this.