no sperm cure?

ElbaSolo

Hi there all. I need your help. I just need to know if there is somebody who actually have had some luck with the treatment for no sperm and have been able to eventually conceive? We’re now searching for possible treatments and I really want to know our chances. My husband now is undergoing some blood tests for possible genetics problems. he has had an ultrasound done too. we are going to get all the results for those tests in about a week or so, however, we already know for sure that there are some issues so we would want to know as much as it is possible and also as fast as it is possible, I believe that it might change something. So, as I said, I am just curious if there is actually somebody who have actually had some success in treating this no sperm problem? This might give me and my husband some hope that we need so much if we would knew that there is somebody who had success and conceived after you’ve been diagnosed with this no sperm… I know for sure that medicine and science altogether are amazing and are now at a completely new level nowadays, that’s why I also hope that there is a hope for us too. I’m trying to find as much information as I can and I would like to talk with somebody who have gone through this. I also need numbers. What are the chances? And what we need to do? what are the costs? Etc. etc. please!!! thanks in advance!

Mysecutage

Hi there. I am now having a similar experience so I can feel your pains. Not long ago my husband was also diagnosed with obstructive azoospermia (not sure if it’s correctly spelled) or something in that kind. What did they told you? is your husband producing sperm or no?? They are able to say if everything seem to be fine from the blood tests.
My husband is having a blockage and they said that there are no sperm present in any of his samples so… He has gone through a blood testing and they said that everything is normal with no genetic problems. In about one month we are going to meet with a IVF doc and we are going to talk about our options of what we can do. They have told us that they would try to repair the blockage and they would search for the sperm in the tests and they would do an IVF ICSI in the meantime. They have also added that in case the blockage is impossible to get fixed up then we should start searching for donors because there would be no chances left for us. We would see about that.

It would be really awesome if there would be a light at the end of the tunnel in these moments. Hope that we would succeed and they would fix up the blockage. Sorry that I cannot really help you, just wanted to let you know that you’re not alone with this.

KaterineHill

I know what are you talking about either because my hubby and I have went through the same situation. In fact, we still do. Docs said that he was born without a vas and this is why his sperm was trapped in his testicles and they had no way to get out of them. That is why we have decided that we need to try IVF. Then my hubby has had a surgery where they removed sperm from his testicles. They have got 4 vials. After that the doctors have picked up very carefully through those 4 and then got the ones that were looking the healthiest so they fertilized my eggs. I have had 4 eggs set in and voila, I got pregnant. Sadly, a few months later I miscarried and now we are searching for something to do about that. but the point is that this method really can work and you should try it. Doctors are not sure if I miscarried for this reason but the point is that it can still work and that’s why you need to try it out. Just don’t worry that much and be sure that everything would be fine! believe in it!