pancreatic cancer alternatives

buckin

My situation is a very critical one. My dad suffers of pancreatic cancer and this thing makes me feel very scared, worried and obviously sad. The thing is that I lost my mom when I was a little child and honestly my dad is the only person that I have in this world as I don’t have any close friends or something like that. I was looking for more information about alternatives that my dad can do in order to get rid of it. My dad is not in condition to do the chemo and radiation and beside this I have read on the internet that chemo and radiation actually don’t work on pancreatic cancer. Obviously I am looking for alternatives to treat my dad’s disease on internet and I asked some people but nothing new appeared so far… the only thing is to do chemo and to hope that this will work, hope that the information I read that it doesn’t work on pancreatic cancer is a lie. I really need some hope right now that will help me to trust in the power of the medications. I really don’t want to lose my dad and I don’t want to be alone for all my entire life. We are interested in any alternatives that you know or you have heard before even if natural remedies, everything is important to us, so please help me please.

Prunt1Prunt2

Hey I’m really sorry about your dad and his condition and I don’t want to discourage you but as I understand the cancer stage of your dad is 4. This is the worst stage because it’s very difficult to control the cancer. I’m pretty sure that the cancer already spread into liver and this is a really bad situation. Pancreatic cancer can be controlled and eliminated with natural remedies or with some alternatives just if it was found before he spread. Now the only thing that you can do is to improve the life quality of your dad. Usually for this doctors use the palliative treatment that improve the quality and facilitate it.  It controls the symptoms and the complications of the disease.

I’m really sorry to repeat this but  actually chemotherapy is one of the treatments that is used is this stage of the pancreatic cancer others are palliative treatments for pain the surgery but I don’t think that this is possible to your dad and by using the patientas immune system to fight cancer. Honestly between all of these examples I still consider that chemo is the most appropriate one and the that can really help your dad. one thing to mention here: even though your father might have cancer stage 4, I’m hearing more and more about people getting well from it.