relaxing tablets Quiet Life

CollinsJ

I found this to be pretty interesting and this is why I decided to post it here and to let other people know about this as well. As the title says, there are some tablets named ‘Quiet Life’ and they are all herbal… the manufacturer that produces them named Lanes it is based in the UK and they are selling their tablets all over the world (I know because I have seen the tablets on the Amazon US site and etc.) I do think that these things are worth looking at them since they are on market for a good while now which means, I think, that they should be helpful, otherwise people would have stopped using them. The ‘Quiet Life’ have been on the go for donkeys’ years – I do remember seeing them back in the 90s and I am not very sure, but they are even older than that which means that they are on market for like 20- 30 years if not even more, not sure how other feel but to me that is important and it does says something.

So well, those stuff are being intended to help you with: anxiety as well as sleep issues. Here are the ingredients that you can find in it: passion flower, wild lettuce, motherwort, vitamins B1, B2 as well as B3, hops and obviously valerian.

How I ended up thinking that I must give a try to this thing? I am currently going through a really really bad insomnia which I really want to get rid of because I am having a really really bad time struggling to sleep at all. It is obvious I have tried to help myself with this and I have taken multiple stuff, such as Melatonin which does nothing at all, I feel like the Melatonin doesn’t even touch me at all, with the same success of how it worked for me I could just swallow a few tic tacs. Also I have tried to use some anti histamines either, the same thing – they do nothing at all for me. When I have seen that the problem continues and when I got really really frustrating with that problem, I decided to go for something that’s considered to be one of the most potent…. Or at least that’s what I read about it to be one of the strongest one – Doxylamine. It is supposedly so strong that it is not even routinely sold in the UK and I was hoping to get something – still nothing at all. I have discussed to my doctor and I have been literally begging him to help me. Plus he has seen how I have been looking and he did agree to give me something that’s really ‘heavy’ and so he gave me diazepam and later zopiclone. Well, these ones does help me as they do knock me out, however my GP told me from the very beginning that he is not going to give me a repeat prescription because of the dangers of taking those stuff for a prolonged time and so he gave me those to help at the moment only but not as something to help me in the long run. And they did but I still must search for something else (and btw, I would agree to take diazepam, however I would think about zopiclone because, frankly, that stuff is making me feel like a complete crap the next day so I don’t really like it that much). My doctor did agree to write me a script for trazadone and that’s the script that I am currently having (I have no others) and I take. I was thinking: finally, that’s it! I finally found that something that it is working for me. That’s for the first week only… because for the first week it was fine, however it has then gradually stopped from working. For the first week it was just amazing, then the effectiveness went lower and lower until in the end I’d be gone back to no sleep at all.

Now, I am now here writing this for some reasons…. The last week I have taken trazadone with no effects at all. It is either because of the tolerance but they started to be pretty much like tic tacs now for me. No effect at all. And to be honest, I have not even though about herbal stuff…. I haven’t even bothered at all to try the herbals because I was thinking that since melatonin didn’t worked and I have then tried stuff that is intended to make you sleep but you don’t then the herbals won’t even touch me and they won’t work. That’s what I assumed and it does seems that I was wrong… that’s because I have seen the ‘Quiet Life’ herbal tablets and I purchased them but I definitely hadn’t big hopes on them. I got them a few days ago and the last 2 nights I used them, I have tried to use my usual trazadone (which I said, it doesn’t touch me, and only 1 tablet of Quiet Life and wow… that’s  pretty amazing I tell you! I definitely didn’t expected such results as I have slept for like 5 – 6 hours and even including a period each night of not waking up for like 3 or 4 hours at a stretch, which I personally have not been getting even during the time that the trazadone has been working for me. This is surely a surprise for me. To be honest, now I am not very sure what it is actually working so good on here… either this is the herbal tablets alone that are working so so good or it is actually the mix of the 2 stuff of herbal Quiet Life tablets and trazadone and also I definitely don’t know whether is this going to continue on working or it is going to stop working for me after a while… however I am going to experiment and find the answer to my first question and I am definitely going to use them long enough to find the answer to the second question. In the end… isn’t it worth pursuing? I really think it is.

jjkkyy

Oh wow, CollinsJ, yeah, you are definitely right on the fact that you should find out which one is working (either the combination of the 2 or only the herbal tablets) and you are sure as hell right that it is definitely worth pursuing it. I tell you this: as long as it keeps on working then just follow it. Especially that it is herbal. Just wow! For 0.5p a tablet and since it is being freely available from the local health food store (and that it is absolutely all herbal which means that the risk of side effects are very low) this is something that I am thinking about trying myself either tonight if I get it or tomorrow night. That is why I want to say thank you very much for that post, thanks for thinking about us :D whatever, I really appreciate it very much. I’ve gotta say that I have never heard of those in the past, if I would then I would have tried them. So thanks again. I just have done a 3 minutes research on it and I have read the basic information as well as I have checked through the amazon reviews either and I have seen that the stuff you mentioned is being loaded with 5 start comments from those all of those people who have used it and have had good results from it (who were finally able to enjoy a happy night’s sleep). Reading your post/ review on them and reading their review as well as the 3 mins research makes me really wanna try them out myself.

I used to be the same opinion you were in the past in regards to the herbal remedies. I used to think that they are not working, I have been by the opinion that the herbal remedies have been only placebo cures or if they indeed can help a bit then they can help only those who are not having a serious condition or anything in that matter, I used to think that IF they are SOMEHOW a bit helpful, then they can save only people with very light issues. But from reading your post of how much you were suffering and how of a serious problem with sleep you have and this herbal stuff working – that’s amazing and to be honest, it has in a magical way changed all of those years of my narrow mindedness which is pure amazing! And yeah, which is why I wanted to say a double thanks. Not only for letting us know about this seemingly amazing stuff, but also for changing me and my narrow mind in regards to this…. Thinking for a minute more I start realizing that all these years I’ve only been reducing my options for no valid reason…

I’m going to the health store right now and I really hope I am going to find it there. Gonna come back later with some updates

CollinsJ

jjkkyy, hello, yeah, you are right too and it is definitely worth to at least try it out. I am not trying to say that this is surely going to work for everyone and that this is all you need when you are having insomnia issues. All that I try to say here is that I do have big insomnia issues and whilst there’s nothing to help me – these herbal tablets Quiet Life did, strangely helped me. Plus I really think that it is worth at least giving them a try it because there is nothing that can possibly hurt or damage you unlike other medications which, sometimes, are not even worth trying because they can hurt you too much. And I do perfectly know that St John’s Wort can cause problems and that generally there are some natural stuff that can cause, however these Quiet Life do not feature it so it is amazing!). I also must say here that I just might simply have had 2 lucky nights in which I slept like that and chances that it won’t continue like that… however it really does seem like a little bit of coincidence. Plus to that, from as much as I have heard, I never had 2 lucky nights in a row. I could have one, rarely, but I could, but I don’t remember 2 nights in a row!

Not very sure if it’s only placebo (and coincidence as I said earlier) or something more than that and the tablets does help… it is all too strange… what I try to say is that the guidance on the bottle is telling to use 2 x 2 tablets during the day to deal with the anxiety (I guess 2 in the morning and 2 in the afternoon) and then 3 more at night before going to bed in order to help with sleep and this means a total of 7 tablets of that stuff a day, however I have only taken just 1 all day! What I would have taken all 7 of them? That’s the reason why I am more inclined to this this way: it is not a placebo and it is not a coincidence but it is also not the herbal tablets alone… as I said earlier in my post, I have also been taking trazadone and this is why it is quite obvious that since I’ve been taking it – the combo of the 2 was what actually been working (if I would take only trazadone alone – it doesn’t work, but I am also quite sure that if I would take one QL tablet alone it won’t really work either). I am taking a dose of 75 mg of trazadone before I go to bed (I am not able to take anything more than that due to the fact that anything more and I am getting some horrible headaches!). this is why I am now thinking about having my trazadone dose down in half (37 mg) and to take one tablet again (or I still have not decided, either 1 tablet or maybe 2 of them, but I’m more inclined to try only one) and to check what is going to happen.

I also must add here that I have taken the Quiet Life tablet anywhere in mid evening, it has been a few hours before I went to bed. That’s how I am thinking that it is not a placebo effect… I am very strongly suspecting that it is the QL, actually, that has been working, and that’s due to the fact that the last night I have been starting to feel dopey in the way that I am usually doing after I take the trazadone later on. Anyway, I am going to experiment and will rotate everything until I get answers as I am currently only suspecting… however one thing that I can say with certitude is: I am definitely not anyone who is having a low tolerance or anything and I am definitely not someone who is easily put to sleep and I still feel that these herbal tablets plays a role in what happened these last nights.

looley

Hi there and thanks for this informative topic. I just can say that I have tried valerian by itself for sleep, however I easily realized that I can’t take it anymore and that’s because it has given me a terrible hangover the next day and that’s why I decided not to take it anymore. I wish you good luck with these herbal tablets and I really hope that these were the ones that are working for you (not placebo or something) and I really hope that they are going to continue working for you. Good luck and all the best to you!

jjkkyy

hi CollinsJ once again, can you update please? I am just really really curious to find out whether have they worked the next day? I really want to know!

As for me… I have taken a trip to my local Holland and Barratt Health food store and when I have asked for Quiet Life herbal tablets the assist has told me that they used to have it in the past, however they did not stock then any more…. Unfortunately. When I asked her why? Isn’t it helpful? She said that it’s because it wasn’t really sold. When I asked her what she thinks about those tablets herself she said that she never used them and didn’t really got an interest in them so she can’t say anything… anyway… might try another place tomorrow and see if I am going to find it (really hope so). I am really determined to at least try them once. As you said, it doesn’t mean that it would actually work for me if they did for you, I realize this very well and I don’t want to take them being sure that they are going to work for me, however I just hope so because you never know if it is the miracle stuff that I am searching for now… I can also mention here that I have purchased Circadian for one month, however, although a lot of people swear by it.. unfortunately… it did not really have very much of an effect on me at all… at least the cost is an absolute fortune I would say… considering that they are absolutely dirt cheap in the USA.

So, until I will finally find them somewhere ,please update and tell what do you think? Is the combination working for you indeed? I might need to try the combination myself too then :D

CollinsJ

hello jjkkyy. So well, I did have tried only 1 tablet with only half of the usual trazadone dose (which as I said is 75 mg) which means only 37 mg. now I am 100% sure that it is the combination and that trazadone is very important and that’s because I did not do exactly as well as I have had the first nights as I have slept for only 3 and a half hours. However, even so I still must say that I am also sure that the Quiet Life herbal tablets are also exactly as important and this is due to the fact that this it is still more than the hours of sleep that I was getting only on trazadone alone, which, exactly as I have already said, it has stopped from working completely, so now I  obviously should be taking more of either only one of them or to up doses for both, however instead I am going to stop from taking trazadone anymore and this is due to the fact that I am currently getting the side effects of it (such side effects as headaches, the upset stomach, tinnitus made worse and also a few others) and this is without seeing any benefits except being taken with the herbal tablets. My plan now it is to persevere with the QL tablets. As I have said in my earlier posts, I have been using only 1 tablet in the evening while the actual recommended dosage it is 7 tablets in total (2 x 2 during the day and 3 more before going to sleep). And now, this is what I am going to do (stop the trazadone and take 7 tablets of QL a day) and if that’s not going to be enough, I might re start with half a dose of trazadone. Gonna update when I would have what to update.

jjkkyy

hi CollinsJ once again. I’ve gotta say that I finally have managed to track down at least some of the Quiet Life Herbal Remedies from my new dealer, Boots the Chemist, I have been thinking that it is easier to get them but turned out it is a bit harder… anyway, they had a buy 2 get one free offer which I have been really tempted to get it… but then I just thought that I’ve gotta play safe better as it is the first time that I want to take them and that is why it would be better if I would just buy one bottle of 50 tablets, see how it works, and in case it does works amazing then I can go back and purchase 2 more and get 3rd one for free. Which means that if the first bottle works then I am going to pretty much have 4 at once but if it does not then that’s pity… but anyway, I am all now locked and loaded for tonight and having really really big hopes that it would work.

I am really tempted to try it out and I have big hopes that it is going to work for me because I just have had such a shitty night’s sleep the last night… it was so bad that I have decided to get up at 4 am after I have went to bed at only 1 am… that’s just unbelievable… and those few of my remaining zops are just screaming against being used… and so I am just having to be super stringent with my rationing now. But anyway, now I have big hopes that this Quiet Life stuff is going to come and would rescue my sleep and make it easier go through the night.

Now I just can’t wait to see the results that I am going to have, I will definitely come back here and I am going to post an update here. And yeah, by the way, a little bit kind of a side note here or something… as I said, I have went to a shop which told me that they are not longer having Quiet Life, however they have offered me Kalms instead as an alternative to try it. Well… I really hated to tell them no since they have been so so helpful for me, and this is why I have got a bottle of those ones as well, I am just desperate having a good night’s sleep so I am ready to try anything now. I just guess that I am risking a herbal overdose here… hope everything would go fine.

jjkkyy

hi again CollinsJ… I’m sorry if this bothers you already :D but I said that I am going to update and so I do…. I have taken your recommendation and so I have used Quiet Life now for the last 2 days (and 2 nights LOL) and yeah… BIG THANKS to you because so far, so good, at least that’s what it seems and I am sure that it is not placebo… let me explain…

the first night I did have noticed that I sleep better than I usually did, but it has been so late by the time that I have got to my bed (it was around 2.30 AM or so) and I have been up at around 7 AM. In addition to that I must say that I have also had a few drinks too many either. This is mainly the reason why I have not posted the update yesterday – those drinks could have interfered (and maybe they did) with my sleep and that is why part of me is still thinking that I would have zonked out anyway, so I decided not to post the update in regards to QL herbal tablets when I drank. But I still think that tablets worked as well as it has been a ‘happy’ sleep (not sure how to exactly explain) -  usually I am waking up around every 2 hours or so (in average) and I am suffering some degrees of panic. I’ve got used to that, but I call that a happy sleep because I have not got it this time. I did woke up though, however my mind gently kind of lulled itself back to sleep and I had no ‘panic’ so I got to sleep on almost instantly, if I have had to guess (not sure) but whatever the case, that was already a happy sleep and it was generally pretty good.

Then the second night I have had 3 tablets at night only (I have not used any tablets during the daytime as it has been recommended, I saw that recommendation too) but even so I can tell you… honestly… that was my absolute best night’s sleep that I have got in many months now. That’s how I know for sure that the effects you get from Quiet Life herbal tablets are definitely not place. I have had such a good sleep! I just couldn’t resist not coming back here with an update! I have been just wonderfully sleepy throughout the night and when I have woken up, it has been extremely easy to fall back to sleep once again (miraculously easily if compared to how I used to go back to sleep in the past after waking up). I’ve been fall back to sleep again almost as if it used to be like that, very strange for me but in the same time so pleasant! I have had no racing thoughts, no anxiety or no panics or anything in that matter. It is amazing! Herbals are better working that sleep aid meds! That’s something that I never thought that I would say… but I did… because they really do… and I say this because I have had a better sleep than a zop sleep. Amazing. With a zop sleep, I am just getting a blank until I am waking up after about 4 hours or so. With Quiet Life tablets, which are all herbal, I’ve had a much better night. Amazing! I can’t believe in this. And that’s all thanks to you CollinsJ… million thanks to you for opening my eyes and for writing that post!

And so, it is obvious that tonight it is going to be night with nr 3 and I will check the effect… really have big hopes that the effects are going to carry on and I would get same results. And by the way… again… I do realize very well that there might be a very big placebo angle to this and that’s since I am constantly convincing myself that it is a magic pill and so, that’s having a knock on effect I think by generating a much more positive state of mind (and that’s always important IMO), especially towards my sleeping, however, I doubt that the placebo could do all of this and the pills themselves not. Plus, the differences in sleep quality is just too big for being a placebo! I am pretty sure that it is not placebo so I am going to take today again as a 3rd night. Also wanted to ask you… have you done the way you did? Stopped the trazadone and taken 7 pills a day as it is said? Does it work better this way? should I also do it too? Thanks for answering in advance!