Riabal

wibble1001

Hi - my partner suffers from chronic IBS and whist in Jordon was subscribed Riabal. This is the only drug that seems to ease her stomach pains. We have moved back to the UK but can not buy or find it online ...does anyone know where it can be purcahsed from?

MBernic

Hello wibble1001 and welcome on our forum. First of all, please read our forum rules and you’re going to notice that posting links on the forum it is not allowed so you should not expect that.

First thing I have to ask you: have you (or your partner) visited a doctor in UK? It is very important to let his/her doctor know about this as a doctor can help finding some other drug that would be helpful for the chronic IBS. If the doctor said that your partner should use Riabal and there is really nothing that helps then you should be aware that Riabal it is not made and it is not commercialized in UK. The only countries were you can find and purchase Riabal are Algeria,  Azerbaijan,  Iraq,  Jordan,  Lebanon,  Libya,  Qatar,  Sudan,  Ukraine,  Yemen. You’ve said that not so long ago you have returned from Jordan so it is not surprisingly that you have found it there. Having all of that said, you are not going to find it anywhere in UK and in case you really need to get it from somewhere then better search for sources from those countries. It would be very easy if you have somebody in either one in those countries because if you do then you can ask them to purchase this medicine in their local pharmacy and to send you it. another method for you: you could search for the active ingredient of the drug (which is Prifinium Bromide). There might be some other brand name medicines that carries the same active ingredient in the UK and it might be just as good for your partner.

Really hope that this is going to be helpful for you and really hope that your partner would be fine. get used here and don’t forget to update. Also, you might leave a review about Riabal here so you could let us all know how helpful it really is

I wish you sincere good luck to both you and your partner.