sad story

Hass991

Hi folks, I would like to tell you a story that made me feel so sad, although it is not happening to me – I am still thinking about it continuously and I can’t get my mind off it. The thing is that some days ago I have noticed a girl in our university that has a muscular dystrophy. I don’t know what type of dystrophy it was, but as I found out she wanted very much to study along with all the students and her mom did everything in order to fulfill her desire. This made me feel so emotional, especially seeing her.

So I saw her and I felt very sorry for her, especially because I have observed that some guys were joking about her situation... this even made me angry. I think that this was so miserable to do something like this to a person that has such a bad disease and is daily suffering and then, in the end of the day, when you are trying so hard to cope with it – somebody laughs at you. I’m here to say that I feel bad because I did nothing in order to stop them or at least to say something in order to make them feel ashamed about what they’ve done. Instead of this I just I sat in silent watching this… and now I feel sorry. I regret for not doing anything, I am sorry for her and for all of this. not sure why but this affected me.

sportsman

Hey don’t worry, there is nothing that you can actually do for that girl. Unfortunately tomorrow you’ll see somebody else that will decide to joke and to do the same thing and it is not your fault that you can’t change this. This is the life, and there are a lot of stupid people around there. I have seen a lot of same situations but I knew that I can’t change it. The next time you can say something to them if you would see that they are going to continue to make jokes, but don’t think that this will change anything because they would either continue to do this or they would stop but then they, as soon as you’ll leave, the same would continue – generally, nothing would change. I know that you feel sorry and especially because you know that her dream was to study along with other girls and boys and this is very sad, but trust me this is not your fault. At least you’re sorry and you decide to talk here about this, but I’m quite sure that there are other people that even did not care about those stupid guys that made jokes about that girl and there are other people who are not even sorry for what happens to that girl. Well, I think that this is truly sad.

lumbagio42

I have went through this situation… I hate it. Who the hell taught them to do something like this. We are humans but some of us just cannot be called being humans because even animals are better than them. Sometimes I feel really ashamed that I’m a human since animals have more respect for each other, for this planet etc...

Anyway I’m very happy for that girl, and I respect her mom that helped her to realize her dream, I am happy that at least one of her dreams became true. I really hope that she’ll find some friends there that will be able to understand how bad and hard she feels and then she’ll receive some help.

Hass991

Thank you all for your support. I hope that you’re right and  that she feels happy. I really hope so.