Shipping

admin

Administrator

Well, this thread is dedicated to all Shipping / Tracking Discussion regarding buying medicine online.

Henry

But there are huge differences if you like to get products from India to Switzerland/Germany or from UK to Luxembourg.

Thats why I asked...

MBernic

Yeah, there's a huge difference, however, there are always similar things, moreover customs are customs everywhere in every country. In addition, people are coming here from different countries and it doesn't really matter where we are allocated, it is much more important where our users are allocated, don't you think?

Henry

Customs is not Customs!!!

There are countries not even the hardest underground dealer would ship to.

Forum members have problems with customs in NYC, SFC, Frankfurt, Vienna...and not to forget Australia or Scandinavia.

There's a huge market for reshippers and mailbox companies directly located at countrie's borders...and for exactly that reason its

highly important for me to understand your point of view from the location where you live.

I'm living in Switzerland...using Austrian IPs...both countries are in Europe, Planet Earth.

I know that the EU borders are very important for many patients to get their needed products in (oncologigal products are much cheaper

in Turkey...btw...and only some health insurance companies pay for it.

It not the 5 dollar difference for a blister of Valium...we're talking about very expensive products many people need...even in this forum too.

MBernic

I'm not trying to say that it doesn't matter the country where are you from and I know very well that there is a huge difference, I'm just trying to say that people from different countries might have different problems depending on their country but they can also have similar problems, which is why this is a general discussion about shipping/tracking. People can post their specific country and explain their specific problems. IMO creating threads for example like: Shippin/tracking discussion in EU, Shipping/tracking discussion in Asia, Shipping/tracking discussion in USA and etc. is useless.

"its highly important for me to understand your point of view from the location where you live." I agree with you, there's no doubt that you're right but as I said above, one should mention his or her country and then the problem/advice/suggestion etc.

"we're talking about very expensive products many people need...even in this forum too." That is the exact reason why we have created this site, as I said in the previous post, we are trying to help them, we are trying to help everybody.

You should know that everybody is able to post their suggestions, if you know something that might help somebody feel free to post it!

Henry

Gon't worry...I'll post whatever I think can happen if you buy a product in country A and like to get it shipped to country B.

What Americans get for 500 valiums in customs is a "Love Letter (Warning)"...so they call it: We in the European Community get

7 years in jail. People in Indonesia get killed for that.....thats what I mean with seperated problems.....

MBernic

well, I don't know about people in Indonesia (really sorry if it's so) but I know very well about separted problems, I only hope that we all can make it better and avoid all these problems (especially the people from Indonesia).

Henry

People from Indonesia import Dihydrocodeine (for example...or Codeine, Tramadol, Tilidin....) and get killed for posession.

If someone needs a special painkiller then he/she needs it. Period. Its just against their law