slow heart beats

Therchappog1441

I am experiencing strange symptoms: I have a slow but somehow pounding heart beat and it makes me worried. This heart beat lasts for a short period of time and I haven’t noticed any other reason that standing up or sitting down when it occurs. For example when I wake up from a laying position or when I’m getting down (to pick up something from the floor). As any other normal person I have had rushes of adrenaline (and I even had palpitations before) but this is different and I have never had something like this (I guess this is why I’m stressed right know). It is quite hard to explain, it somehow feels like it is beating hard but about as the same rate when I’m rested, it is like a slow and forceful heart beat. I don’t really have time and money to see a doctor but I really want to know what is going on with me. That is why I am here. When I’m googling my symptoms I get nothing but palpitations or heart adrenaline information, I don’t need this. I said it already that it is hard to explain that is why I need a real person to answer my questions because as I can see, google won’t help me. Please let me know everything you’ve got about this because I’m worried that it could lead to some serious health problems.

kenrider

this is happening to me for a little over a year and only few day ago i finally decided i need to talk to a doctor about this. it seems that both of us are having the same symptoms because i am getting it mostly at night when i lay down in my bed and in the morning when i get up. also sometimes when i kneel to pick something i can feel it. i can feel that my heart beat rate slows dramatically and it has pounding beats, like it is beating really hard. i cannot really understand this but whenever i have it my whole body is like getting numb and i am having headache and i get nauseous. i have been taking some meds that are supposed to help with heart issues but it doesn't really seemed to help me out. at least i couldn't feel any difference. like i said only few days ago i finally decided i need to see a doctor about this. i haven't had a insurance and i'm having troubles with money but i decided that my health has more price than others. well the doctor there said that i need to have some tilt table test and told me that my heart is very healthy and is working fine with the exception of this symptom that they will explain it to me after i'm going to have the test in few days. i recommend you to go to a cardiologist too because it might be nothing serious but once we have some symptoms, something is wrong! good luck buddy

quouss23

Hello, therchappog and kenrider I am having the same symptoms, I mean that I have been experiencing this hard heart pounding and I am having it for about a little more than a year. Well, the first time, first few months I was experiencing this heart pounding once in a while for a few minutes only. I really don't know how to make it stop because it makes me so concerned. Nowadays I am to that point where the pounding is almost all day and night, now is vice versa than how it was, I mean that I'm NOT having this only few minutes. In addition to this my chest is unusual tight, I find it hard to breathe and I am feeling some weakness. Oh yes and I'm also fatigued. This is scaring me so much you cannot imagine. Obviously I have been to a doctor. He referred me to a cardiologist. There I have had a EKG and some monitor tests but they all seemed fine to my doctor which is the weirdest thing I still cannot understand. I have been to various doctors and cardiologists but they all seem useless they haven't really done anything to help me out. I'm tired to see them regularly and not to get anything that can ease my mind. Besides all this I cannot bend down, I mean that I'm afraid to do so because when I get up I feel like I'm going to pass out... a so strong and strange feeling I have. Is there anyone who can finally help us out? I'm really concerned that someday I'm simply going to pass out. Without any reason I'm afraid that my heart would stop. I'm afraid

Saitteld

I am experiencing the same thing, the same slow then hard heart beats and this is annoying me! This thing just happened to me and I don't know what to do. Nobody got an answer about this? It is not going straight 24/7 but it is quite annoying especially when I'm trying to sleep or to take a nap! It really gives me a hard time to fall asleep, I'm very frustrated! Could this be palpitations? I'm 30 years old and generally in good shape and good health condition, I don't have any other symptoms than this, no other issues or something like that. I'm exercising quite often and I'm running almost every day. I have no insurance but I have visited a private doctor and he was not able tell me anything so I don't really like the idea of visiting another one, spending money and then getting absolutely no results. About the beating itself it is hard to explain but I'm going to try, maybe someone will understand: it feels like I'm having an extra beat or maybe even a missed beat, I know it's strange but I cannot really understand. Anyway it is hard enough to be felt and to make me feel bothered and annoyed. Someone has some answers for us?