small bumps on my penis

welchs

hello everybody, well i'm too shy and too embarrassed to talk about my problem with anyone else or to show this to a doctor. that's how i've got here and i really need your advice. well, for a long time already i have some very strange bumps at the lower end of my shaft and they wont go away and it doesnt matter how much im going to wash my penis. ive tried to pop them and some of them i can pop, but only the biggest ones, the smallest i just can't. however it seems that they keep appearing again and again. i really can't understand what is that and why do i have it but it's a big problem for me because i can't show my penis with these bumps to any girl. i wish very much that they would disappear, how can i do that? is there someone who can help? maybe some creams or lotions? or maybe i should stop to masturbate or some changes in my diets? someone please help!

Suffes

So, I doubt that you have got acne on your penis because the skin of the penis has very few hair follicles and fewer sebaceous glands. That is why when you look at it you can see that there is no hair on the main part of the skin on the shaft, only where is the root. You could get an infection in the sweat or oil gland in the skin and that's how you could get those bumps called sebaceous cyst (like a zit), or you also could have hair follicles that are plugged and pores become plugged. If you have some discharge beside the bumps that's probably an STD, if you have redness and it's sore then it could be an ingrowth of hair, but I'm not sure because they aren't many. However, in my opinion you could have a penile papule. Usually it is found in uncircumcised guys and it's harmless skin growth (you didn't mention that you have some pains) and they are numerous so it's very possible that you have this penile papule. It is not acne and it's not a sexually transmitted disease so don't panic about it BUT anyway I would recommend you to go and check yourself at a doctor's cabinet because only a doctor can help you. Don't be embarrassed because they see similar things every day. They won't tell anybody about this, I'm sure. Be careful and good luck, I hope that at least something will help you!

hreverse

i'm going to be 15yrs old soon but i have noticed similar bumps on my penis as you have explained and i have them for some months already. i didn't told my parents nor a doctor or any other else because i'm too embarrassed to ask such things. i have tried to pop them before and they usually just turn red and appear over again the next day and i think that they even appear more than they were before i pop them. i have not had sex yet so i truly doubt that it is a sexually transmitted disease. besides these zits i don't have anything else, i don't have pains, discomfort or any unusual feelings in my genital area so i guess it's nothing serious? i just really hope so because i'm a virgin and i shouldn't have something serious, right? anyway i would like to get some answers because i'm not happy at all because of thei appearance. please help, i am worried and confused. i thought that i'm going to find a treatment for this on the internet but i have not and that is why i joined some forums hopefully someone is going to help

kaylelittleman

my problems seems very close to what have you guys said but it is a little different. the difference is that i am having somewhat a one single bigger sized zit and it is located about in the middle of the shaft. this zit it's very weird and i don't know what caused it to appear. it is pretty red and it's sore. i can pop it too and it is truly like a zit because some kind of strange white thing came out of it. however it didn't disappear so i guess it's going to be much harder to get rid of it, how i see. i'm only 17 and i am still a virgin, i have never had sex and therefore i know for sure that there is no possible way it could be sexually transmitted disease and i assume that there is no point in testing for std. i decided to search the internet about this but i can't really find something useful and i thought that a forum is going to be great for my problem. i thought that maybe someone ever had something similar and can give me some suggestions about what can i do about it? please?

Oliversus

I am 16 years old (almost 17) and a few weeks ago these things started to appear on my penis too. There appeared a bump on my right side of the shaft, it was big, about half way up. It seemed very much like a zit. I have tried to pop it and it actually reacted the same way a zit reacts. Very strange for me. A little bit of blood has come from that thing also. However, it seems that it is getting worse and worse lately. When I touch it I can feel that it is sore and it is some kind of a swollenness. Now, I’m not sure what should I do. If I leave the way it is would it go away? Or it would only get worse? Or maybe because I have touched it and tried to pop it out it got worse? Somebody knows? I know very well that most of you would tell me to go and show it to a doctor because he knows best. I don’t need such responses as I know very well that I should go and ask for help. I do plan on going if this problem doesn’t go away. However, I decided to see what you are going to tell me first. By the way, a second one seems to make its way out as it slowly appears. It is smaller than the first one but I think that eventually it’s going to be the same size, in fact I’m afraid about it. yeah, it has all the chances to be a sexual transmitted disease because I have had sex with a girl who had sex with a guy before me… hope it’s not but…