some help? Acai Berry

Toliman

Hey everyone. I would like to get some information if it’s possible. I am 39 years old and not so long ago I have visited my doctor who diagnosed me as being pre diabetic. I am taking metformin one time per day. I have heard not so long ago about the benefits of using acai berry and I have started to drink it as soon as I’ve heard of it. it was approximately one month ago. Since the first day I started to drink acai berry, I have lost already 8 pounds which means 8 pounds in only one month. All of this despite the fact that I have been working out less than normal, I mean less than I usually do. during the summer I have been working out 6 days in a week expect Sunday. I have been having 4 days of heavy weights trainings as well as 2 other days on the stairmaster. I have been going to my trainings religiously, doing everything I could in order to lose weight. Despite all of this, I have never lost weight. Can you understand my odd?

Is there somebody who has ever heard of some benefits of this acai berry for the diabetic or the pre diabetic patient? Maybe I would have some luck and I am going to find somebody here that have used acai berry themselves for a longer time and would be able to help me? I am going to appreciate information of any kind. Thanks in advance.

AmeliaLove

I’m not using Acai berry so religiously, but I do love it a lot. the only down side it is having, I think it is the terrible taste that it has. I’m not sure about how much it is going to help you with your pre diabetes, sorry, but I can suggest you one thing for helping with the taste, I would suggest to try the Mona – vie drink I am getting. It is tasting great and it is awesome! Sorry that I cannot tell you anything more than that.

DeRose

Yeah. Go with it. it can help you out. I have been a good fan of this acai berry for a while now and I have been taking it very often. Since I started to use it, I have found myself to feel much more better. I started to remember about the time I was not drinking it and I understood – wow, now I’m feeling better. But, what’s even more important is that one of my friends also started to take it after I have told him that I am feeling much better after drinking it. he is suffering from diabetes but I did not know that it can have some effects on diabetes, and his purpose of drinking acai berry wasn’t for diabetes, he only have been trying to make himself feeling better. the good news is that in less than a couple of months of drinking this acai berry he is now in an acceptable blood sugar level range of 4.8. only later he found out that acai berry is doing amazing things on your diabetes. that is why, continue on using it. it will help, I’m pretty sure. Good luck you with that!

Candepoccus

Hi.

The acai berry is located in the Amazon Rainforest. It is one of the many many other fruits that are located there, this is an ideal location for it due to the fact that acai berry is prospering is swampy or floodplain areas. In the floodplain, these acai palms are standing up to about 15 to 30 m tall and their leaves can go up to about m long. The berry that is about the size as well as the shape of a grape is growing in bunches of approximately 700 to 900 berries on the palm.

This berry that it is plentiful along the Amazon, is also having a lot of benefits, some of them I can mention antioxidants proteins, fiber, fatty acids and some others more. It is said that this is one of the most great discoveries it has is the number of the antioxidants. The number of the antioxidants that are found in this berry are a lot more higher than those that are being found in the red wine (no less than 20 times more than it) as well as blueberries (no less than 2 times more than it) even though these 2 are believed to be 2 of the main with the largest carriers of the antioxidants. There are rumors that it is have the best nutritional value of any other fruit that it is found on earth and this is why this fruit has earned the nickname of the “super berry”.

Having all that said, I hardly believe that taking acai berry would damage you in any way. As it has been stated here, it might help people a lot, that is why, I suggest you too: continue on taking it because you might find a lot of beneficial effects from it. wish you good luck.