stanzanol opinion wanted

Luis

Currently decided to start a new routine for my body transformation so I decided to start with stanzanol to see the effects on my body, and how long it will help me to get in shape again. I have had some problems with my health relate to one accidental case during the workout last year so now I’m back but I would like to have a helper that will actually be able to push me to work harder because I’m not motivate enough for this. Anyway I have heard about stanzanol, like a steroid that will be a good one for beginners. I have never used steroids before, so this is something new, a new experience for my body and I’m a little bit worried about the dosage to use and how actually to administrate it in order to feel okay and of course to see the difference. In comparison with other people that actually take steroids in order to bulk up, or any other kind of HGH that I’m not supposed to know very well everything about HGH routine, I’m currently looking for push myself into cardio more than bulking up, so I would like to see a weight loss efficiency.  Please help me with this, the primarily thing that I would like to know is how much, and what dosage to use in order to tone up my body nothing else and to avoid the bulk up procedure.  I know that here I can find some members that have a lot more experience through HGH for workout, and I would like to know your opinion and I would like to know what can you recommend me for a long run administration and if you know how I’m going to look in case if I’m going to use HGH for long cardio sessions. I will be grateful for any kind of advice because now anything matters for me. As long as I’m not that much experience in this I’m afraid to fail or to do something harmful for my health.

Rociefoldn

I’m not sure that stanzanol is that kind of drug that you have to use in order to just tone up your muscles, because I’m not sure that will be longer effective just for cardio sessions. The thing is that I’m afraid that you can have some bad effects from the administration, and this is quite usual for all the beginners but without any positive effects on your body. Or maybe the only thing that you can achieve is some weight loss but this is not a information that have to be taken as something to be sure 100%. Maybe better to do a test with you don’t want to run out of your cycle and maybe to not be able to have sex.. Something that, trust me will be a really bad experience for me..

sportsman

I think that you are talking about stanozolol and this is not the steroid that you have to take. First of all I would like to say that if for you is important I have passed through the same experience with the same drug and can’t say that I toned my body or helped me to lose weight, I know that actually I have lost weight just because of my diet and 6/7 days of intensive cardio and some addition work out. I agree that the only things that you can achieve for sure are the bad side effects and trust me you’re going to have it for sure. The thing is that first of all your body have never experience a steroid on it, or any kind of HGH, so this will be something new for your body, secondly trust me that even those experienced that are using HGH for a really long period of time are having troubles with bad side effects when started a new drug or passing from one to another. I think that the only thing that you have acquire for now is the patience and to start losing weight and to get in shape in the old way. Just go to gym and do the work that you were used to do before you have had the accident. I’m sure that if you were able to get in shape that time, and if you liked the way you looked, means that even now you’ll be able to get in shape again without any other drugs and something that is about to harm your body. Remember that an HGH that actually works, is not forever and you can lose your shape again if you stop using them. Just think about getting in shape by your own, let your body fight by its own, because our body is strong enough to achieve good results without stressing it.

Luis

I understand what you wanted to say, but for moment just can’t get in shape in the old way by doing the same things that helped me to get in shape some time ago. I just feel that I’m going to collapse and I need a bit of push in order to start doing something and to see the results as quick as I can. I know very well, and I understand that the thing that I’m asking for is not the most intelligent way to get in shape, and that the patience and a healthy weight loss and routine are much better for me, but I just can’t do this. After the accident and after I started to gain weight, when I started to see that I lost my body I started to be depressed about this, because I was angry about the thing that I have worked so much to achieve what I have had and I have lost all of this. Now when I think about starting the workout routine again I feel really miserable and I feel like I’m not capable to do anything again. My diet and healthy eating are just at the level 0 of effectiveness, every day I woke up thinking about the fact that today I’m going to start my diet and that I’m strong enough to go on with this and after just some hours I find myself eating some shit that actually make me look the way I look now, after this in the evening I blame myself for being so stupid and for doing the same wrong thing again and again. So this is the way I have passed my last year, blaming myself everyday for the thing that I’m so powerless and that I can’t help myself. I understand very well that nobody in this world can help me except myself, but the same second when I think about this I feel again that I’m not able to change a thing, and that I’m ready to try everything that at least can push me a little bit to changes. I don’t blame you  in case you can’t understand me, but this is my reality now, and I’m ready at least to try, even if there is a really huge chance that I’m going to have some additional problems, or bad experience.

Grapply

I understand what are you saying, but have you ever thing that maybe the problem is your depression that fist of all have to cured after starting to take care of your body you have to solve this problem first. I’m sure that you have to speak with a psychologist, and to tell him the same thing that you have told here, because I’m supposed to think that for now you don’t need any HGH to feel okay, you need some psychologist help, that will be ready to help you to get well mentally, if you understand what I’m saying, when you’ll be able to get off the depression, you’ll find some new power to go on again by yourself, and to feel the possibility to get in shape again the way you have done this before, just think about this.

Nestand

Maybe you just need something like Clen or t3. Because in case that you really what to have results, without any intense weight lifting just cardio I’m not sure that stanzanol is the right to take. Try to inform yourself about Clen and t3, I think that this can be the thing that you’re looking for.

Luis

Well thank you, this is something new, I have never heard before, and I think that I’m going to inform myself about this. As long as all members here are talking about stanzanol like something that actually can’t help in my case, some new advices are acceptable. Thank you.

Nestand

You’re welcome. The only think that you have to know, is that you have to pay attention to the dosage you take, and remember that even if you’re going to see some results, this is not okay to higher the dosage, because it can turn very bad.. Be careful.