Stomach cancer symptoms?

Davis

I would like to find more about the stomach cancer symptoms and if I can have something similar. 6 months ago I started to notice that I can’t eat normally and that I feel bad when I see food. In just 4 months I lost more than 55lbs and the first thing that I thought is that it might be the stomach cancer and I’m very afraid. I just did some exams such as EGD and I found out that I have a swollen stomach. I’m really scared not to have cancer and I really hope that this is happening due to another thing. I would like to know more about the symptoms and if the symptoms that I have can show the cancer progress? Please help.

Giread

I think that only your doctor can tell you if you have cancer or not. In fact I think that it isn’t your situation because if you did some tests and even EGD and if you doctor said that you have just a swollen part in your stomach then you just have some digestions problems and nothing more. If you are scared about this it will be better to tell your doctor about this and to ask him to examine you more. You have to follow the professional help till you’ll get the answer. Don’t give up and think positively about this situation. I’m pretty sure that you don’t have to worry about this.

tameeka

From your post I can clearly say that the only symptoms that you have is the loss of appetite and the nausea. In fact the swollen part of your stomach can be just the initial stage of the stomach cancer and as it was already said, you should better seek a professional help. Other symptoms of stomach cancer are stomach pain but it can be linked with other types of issues. Discomfort in the stomach area could be a serious symptom. If you feel full or bloated after a small meal then it could be linked with the cancer. The better this is to talk with your doctor, but if you say that you feel this nausea and other stomach diseases then it will be better to pass more exams and to find out the your exact and precise condition.