Strange Rivotril 2 mg pill

Rociefoldn

hi people. I just want to get a bit of clearance here and your opinions/ experiences would be very helpful here. problem is that I have got these pills not so long ago and I am not very sure if they are what they are claiming them to be. they were claimed to be UK Rivotril brand 2 mg Clonazepam but they are extremely strange. instead of the usual inscription on them (I mean, on the known genuine Rivotril) of Roche and below "2" on the pill there's just one huge and weird "2" on these pills. and that's it. that's very strange to me. these pills I am talking about are the same color and size than the known genuine Rivotril but the obvious difference is that it lacks Roche written on it and the huge "2" on it. however another difference that I have noticed is that the genuine Rivontril seems to be more "pressed" than the pills that I have got.

so, is here anybody who has ever gotten anything similar? if yes, what are they exactly? are they indeed Clonazepam 2 mg or not? if they are not then what exactly are they? I did have tried one and so I can confirm that they are a GABA ergic sedative of at least some kind. but I am not sure. well, to be more explicit I can tell you this:

these pills have had a much longer duration than the Clonazepam and they have been much more hypnotic and also less anxiolytic as well as much more motor impairing with simply one tablet and that's how I realized that this thing is surely a benzodiazepine or a barbiturate of some kind that so far I can't know. but the problem is that them should be clonazepam, however they do not seem to be (at least not to me) clonazepam. instead, it more seems to be like Flunitrazepam or maybe a Russian federation benzo which is known as Phenazepam (I have been searching for a while I have seen that it is quite the same thing with the difference that it has a longer duration than Flunitrazepam), however I have been searching online at all of the pictures of the Rivotril and some other brands of the Clonazepam and strangely I couldn't find anything (because I was expecting to find something) that is resembling those except only for the + scoring and that's it. I also should say that I am familiar with the effects that the opioids are having since I had taken them a few times so I can firmly say from experience that these things I am talking about surely are not having any opioid like effects so they are not opioids for sure. also should say that memory loss has not been observed more or less than the clonazepam. anyway, in the end… what has been the most disappointing thing in them is that they have had less anxiolytic effect, however - the rest has been much stronger to my observations..

another interesting thing is that even without me complaining or saying anything to the vendor who has sent me these pills that I am talking about, then later (of course after I have asked) he has sent me another parcel to me which has been containing the exact same quantity that I have ordered the last time and got those pills and the interesting thing is that now I have got the genuine Roche .2. imprint on the instead. I don’t know if this seems normal or usual to you guys, but to me this is what made me think about it even more, this is what made me to question the real identity of those first tablets that I have got since, as I have said, the new package have had a different imprint - the one which I do know for sure that it have had the UK Rivotril 2 mg and have had the effect profile that I am being familiar with for the Clonazepam. there have been absolutely no reason given for the second shipment that I have received a couple of days later after I have got the stylized ""2"" or ""n"" tablets which for me are being much more potent than the actual clonazepam. and yeah, by the way, in case there is somebody else who has them or plans to get them or whatever then I just want to warn you not to drive for like 3 days or so in case you have taken at least one single tablet in my opinion. yeah, this is how strong it is and I would say that driving after taking such a pill is just not worth the risk as the risk is really big. the vendor from whom I have ordered these things is not speaking english very well (he's mostly using translator to talk with me) and that's why I have not really been able to talk with him about anything. he is selling a lot of the exotic benzodiazepines that are not being available in the US, like for example the Phenazepam tablets and the Etizolam tablets and I also found out that he even has Quaaludes from South Africa and so it is a real mixed bag as to what tranquilizer they may be in there.

so well lately, is there anybody who do know what those things are, just in case they are not Rivotril - which do seem to have a Roche .2. imprint instead of that really weird number 2 symbol or whatever it is in the back. and yeah, just in case they are indeed clonazepam then is there somebody who can tell me what kind of brand? what's the dosage (because I really have no idea) of a pill and I would also like to know what's the country from which they are coming from?

thank you very much in advance for everything guys. any information regarding them is much appreciated. and yeah, lately, I should say that I do acknowledge the real power of the ""placebo effect"" and I do know that it could have very well been a factor in experiencing different effects but only just in case the 2 tablets both have been containing the exact same medication and the same dosage either. just thanks for everything guys!

Jaxon

oh… well, I can only say that the pills that you are describing out there are clonazepam (not sure if they are rivotril) and I am damn sure that they are not made in the US. why I am sure that they are clonazepam and that they are NOT made in the US is that I do understand what you are talking up there since I have also gotten some pills that perfectly fits your description (exactly the same) and they are coming from a serbian vendor so I really doubt that they are US made pills. and I do know that we are talking about the same pills because when I have gotten them I analyzed them very closely and I saw that they are similar to US ones but the differences are exactly the same that you describe.

I also can say that my batch does not seem to be as worn as your though? besides, either it is the fact that we react differently to them, either their potencies are different. that's because mine have never knocked me out like you are describing your are doing or anything what you are describing for like 3 days. I mean, on the third day after taking it there's absolutely no effects left of it. like I never have used it. but I am usually using only 1 at the bed time and then I am getting a decent night sleep so I still think that the potency of these ones are quite fine. and also, when I am waking up the next day I am still having a slight benzo drunkness, however it has been no where near 3 times as potent as it is the real and genuine 2 mg clonazepam and felt exactly the same.

anyway… of course I can't know from what vendor you have got your batch from, however… from your description they really do seem to be exactly the same thing, very similar to the original and genuine thing but with that weird big 2 on the back of them. the only difference that seem to be between our 2 pills is that there surely does not seem to be any ultra potent knock me out for 3 days… but as I said, maybe this is a matter of tolerance, I am not sure. and yeah, I'm sorry I can't say which is the country that manufacturers them and I'm also not able to say which is the company as well.

Rociefoldn

ooh, I see, still thank you very much for the information, I really appreciate this! it does looks like placebo effect is striking once again then in my perception of different effects!

and yeah, by the way, after reading your comment I can say for sure that these pills I got and the ones you have/had are the same and that's because the vendor that I have purchased from I can remember mentioning something regarding Serbian on this or that in some of his products so this is really coming as a big relief here. regarding on those original ones that are made in the UK and are manufactured on license from the Roche they are still not distributed in the US, or at least not legitimately anyway. but at least those ones I could confirm through Google as being genuine.

Honestly, I would chalk up my description of it being a lot much more potent to the placebo effect (mind over matter which is causing paradoxical pharmacological and/or biological responses as well, this is something that IMO has already ruined expensive scientific studies in case subjects knew that they were given the actual trial drug and not only a placebo sugar pill with nothing in it. I am going to follow up in some days on that one -that's for sure. I am quite confident right now that the potency it is the same right now. oh yeah, and I should say that both of them seem to be much more potent than the banana flavored clonotrils that I have had a few years ago which I have got from India and they have been sublingual. if comparing their potency I would say that only one pills of these ones now it is pretty much equivalent to approximately 3 or maybe even 4 of those pills (that's taken in consideration that those ones have been 2 mg as well) which means that 2 mg from these ones are feeling like 6 mg or 8 mg of those ones. I would say that this is a pretty good score for the current ones. and yeah, I do know that I am using these by swallowing whole pill not sublingual, of course, and this is why they are actually taking the effect quicker than those clonotrils that I am talking about. I can say that I am having no other brands to compare to so right now, these ones are, from experience, by far the best ones.

one strange thing I found is that you even got these things. that's because I thought that there are only very few vendors selling them (or maybe that's how actually it is, but luckily you and I got them). I just know that my vendor it is very small circle and quite private so I have not seen him being named here or on any other pharmacy sites (as I am browsing multiple sites), however I am quite sure that in case he ever going to open a site and would appear here or somewhere else then I am surely going to share my good experience I have with this vendor.

anyway, thank you very much once again, this is really an amazing community that I am so thankful for :) . as I said, I am browsing multiple forums and I am a member of each of them, but to be honest this one is, at least to me, by far the best one. so thanks guys once again for everything! I really appreciate it.

ThintOZ7

Thank you guys so so much for all of the information that you have posted here. I appreciate it a lot and in fact, it has saved me so it is obvious that I am so thankful to you all! the thing is that this thread with of this information made me to search for this medication (since reading your posts really made me think that it is a promising medication) and to try it out and I am currently on my second day of using it and I need to tell you guys that it is already working very and very well for me! even better than I thought it would! I’ve got to say here that I have been on the Lexapro medication for the last 3 years now and the doctor has been going to simply get my dosage higher and higher from 30 mg to even higher due to the fact that I have not been “feeling sad” because I am thinking that this Lexapro has still been able to keep that monster I have had at bay, however the problem is that I was still continuously in that very low energy stage which killed me. I was having absolutely no interested in anything. I really didn’t liked the mode that I have been in 24/7, a mode with apathy and then when you get out of this you start realizing that you have been the big monster in the room.

So well, later he just asked me if I want to experiment and to try out this new drug called Brintellix, he told me that a lot of people have good reviews about it. I have done a bit of research including finding this thread and I have seen that it really might be worth it so I told him that I want to try it. currently it is the second day of me taking it and I have to say that I love this drug and the effects that it gives me. I am really feeling a lot much better as I have lots of energy now, I am clear headed and I am having some hope for the future now, finally! Something that definitely wasn’t describing me before taking this drug. I mean, some real plans started to appear because before I have been taking this miracle drug, my future plans have been to gain up enough energy and ambition and to get up to get a shower and in case I have been washing my hair too then I was considering that I already have accomplished something that day. now I feel that I can stand up and fight the world. Nothing like the old me! I have been neglecting time with my family a lot and to be honest I consider that this has been the worst part of the depression to me. I am not trying to say here that I have not been handling my job and my career adequately, however the biggest problem was that my passion for life and desire of really LIVING has been stopped dramatically. In fact, I could say that it has been completely stopped thinking about how I was reacting and how I was “living” then. I need to confess that it really does feel very good to finally have the fog lifted and to feel a weight being taken off of my spirits now and motivations much more than simply getting through the workday and waiting for the end of day without accomplishing anything at all. I see people here who posted here saying they did not benefit from it and I’ve got to say that I am so sorry for them. I do understand very well that the drug won’t work for everybody out there, however I honestly think that it is definitely worth at least trying it out. and in case you are one of those people who do find it helpful then you are one very lucky person (like I am) in my opinion because it helps tremendously! I wish you all good luck and I hope that there would be someone who would benefit by reading my post as much as I benefitted by finding this thread.

Jaxon

hey there Rociefoldn, I am really happy to see that I have been able to help you at least a little bit. and also, please do ask your vendor in case he is not going to mind to share his email and the price list he has with us. we, or at least I personally (but I am sure there are other people as well), could always use a new vendor that I do know that has good and quality products. or at least, I have learned that having a second vendor just in case is always handy.