Sweating while I eat...

Tplus

Hey I have a strange feeling for almost 5 years now. First of all I would like to say that I’m diabetic and I don’t know if this problem have something in commune with the problem that I have now but I would like to find out. So the problem is that I sweat very much on my face and head. It does not sound like something terrible but the strange thing is that it happens when I start to eat. I never heard about this before. This thing worries me very much; I’m scared not to have something terrible. This week the things got worst. I also started to feel like my face is burning and all my skin become red. I primarily thought that maybe I got allergic on something but I can’t be so. I never was allergic to something. Please help I’m really devastated.

0Ofuee

I think that this is due to the fact that you’re diabetic. It can be something very dangerous to your health. Ask your doctor about this. My daughter is diabetic too. She has a meal plan that she leads every single day. She knows very well that if she will eat something wrong it can give her some big problems. If you’re sure that you’re eating right it can also be due to some drugs that you administrate. Not all the time all the drugs that your doctor prescribes to you are being good to your health. Our body is different and it reacts to drugs differently. I had some problems in past with my daughters drugs that she administrated for almost 3 months. She felt very bad during this 3 month period and we discovered that it was due to the fact that these drugs have increased the glucose in her blood. Be careful, it can be very dangerous. I recommend you to contact immediately your doctor and to explain the situation. Don’t wait until it will become even worse.