talking about nebulizers

Workman

currently in a very difficult situation and I need your help. I have used for years a nebulizer that I received as a gift from my mother. It’s very old and unfortunately I’m sure that soon it will stop functioning and I need to purchase a new one. I decided that I need to start searching another one as soon as possible, as I can’t live even one day without it.
I have done some researches of current popular nebulizers that are considered to be the best one on the market, but the news were quite sad for me, as the biggest part of them need to use a big amount of money that I apparently can’t afford. So that’s why I’m here, begging you for help. I know that my request can sound extremely impossible, but I really expect that there is a possibility to find a good one at a lower price. Please help me; it’s extremely important for me. Thank you very much!

Olcou1960

Do you mean about nebulizers which are made to load your liquid breathing medication? Those that require some time to nebulizer the medications? If you speak about them, than it is okay to be sad about the price. I definitely consider that your old nebulizer was a good one if you say that it actually was one that lasted for a long time. I think that you should take it real and spend money for a good one. These machines are quite expensive, basically glorified Air Pumps like those that people use in their aquariums. Any way if you are likely to buy one just because it’s not that expensive than you should expect that after a short period of time, you’ll come back here trying to search another advice about another nebulizer.

Anyway it is your own decision, but 100% I’m talking about what I would do if I was you!

Hope you’ll find the best solution!

Workman

Hi, thank you for responding and that you took it seriously. I’m quite in trouble with money now, and I asked about something less expensive for the reason that, I need it now but I can’t spend the money I would like to. I would like to say that actually I would like to purchase a good one even if it is expensive because I know that if I want to have a good thing I need to spend some money.

Yes, I speak about those types of nebulizers, and I understand that all the things that you said are right, but at the moment it is the only thing that I can do.

brigittekey

Hi there, there is no problem. I have had the same problem and searching for a low cost nebulizer was a battle for me but I found it anyway. If you go online you’ll find the opportunity to purchase stream tubing and nebulizer cups at 1.7 0 each of it. It is still better than nothing, you can try to change some parts of your own nebulizer and still using them till you’ll find some money to purchase a good one.

Remember that you should change the filters any year or two, if you want it to be effective.

If you have an old nebulizer and you’re not sure about company that it produced you still can contact other companies that produce filters and single pieces and ask them for help, some of them can advice you what to do in this cases, there is a possibility that the companies will be able to provide some individual filters for your own nebulizer.

Suggestive

I just find one place where I could buy some good nebulizers at a lower price, but you have to spend some time on it in order to find the best one. There are a lot of them, but I think it is worth it as I have used it for a long period of time and it was extremely useful for me. If you go to exmed you can find different variations and even parts for nebulizers as if you want to change just a part of it. Keep trying and tell me it you liked it. I really hope that it will help you, I know what you feel and I understand you very well.

Workman

Hello, and thank you for the information provided. I will check it definitely. This is a period in my life that I’m ready to search and to try everything that it is possible just to find the solution. I really hope that you’re right and that I will find the best one for me. I’m still wondering if I have to change just filters or other parts from it, as I have heard such an advice before, and now here some of you advice me to do the same thing. I’m a newbie in all this staff as I have never did I before, I always received a help from my parents, now unfortunately now they can’t help me anymore and I have to do it by myself. Again, thank you for all the help I appreciate it very much.

brigittekey

It’s okay to need help and you’re doing it very well. We are here to help you, although it is much better to receive info from your doctor. I forgot to ask you about this, why you don’t talk with your doctor about this situation. I’m sure you’re not the only one who has this problem, and I’m sure that he has a lot of patients that asked him to provide more info about nebulizers that are low cost. I’m quite sure that you can find a good source of information from your doctor, as he knows it better that anyone else.

Workman

That’s a good idea I know, but I already did it and all the nebulizers that he recommended me where quite expensive. Of course in comparison with other that I have found by myself on internet, they are really ok, but still, I would like to find something less expensive… I’m sure that there should be something like this.

brigittekey

Than you can tell him to provide you some additional info about pieces that you can change on your own nebulizer in order to save money for at least a short period of time, keep trying. I’m sure you’ll find the best solution.

Workman

Well thank you, I know that I will find, I’ll keep searching for the best one, and thank you again for all your information and advices, I promise I’ll verify all of them. When I’ll find the solution, I’ll write you back to let you know more!