two strange lumps on my back

Auntudgeou

Well hello, I'm a 25 years old male and I'm having some question. Well, I don't have any known back problems and honestly I never had but now it seems that something is wrong so I don't know what to do about that. So below my hips and above my hips I have some strange firms lumps one on each side of the spine and they are in the same place for more than a year already. They are big enough to be noticed: approximately about 2 cm in diameter and if you press hard then they are a little tender, so they should be pressed a little harder to feel them. I'm very concerned about them and what they are and to what health problems could they lead. Also I'm frustrated only with their apparition because they are most noticeable when I stand up. They don't seem to spread, to change their color, to get bigger in size or to get tenderer. Anyway, clearly something is wrong and that is why I'm worried right now. I am really wondering if any else has this problem and what you can say about that. What is your opinion and what you have got on this? Of course I have visited a doctor, not only one, but they said that its just tense back muscle, I had to respectfully disagree because they never really pressed hard enough to feel them, they're almost hard like a bone. What can I do to get rid of them? Any ideas or insights? If anyone else have these lumps reveal yourself.

Opeeree

Hey buddy, I have the same thing. I'm only 20 and I have them for about a year or so. When I first noticed them, accidentaly, my first thought was that it is from an injury I got nearly that time (few weeks or maybe months before their apparition). Anyway I still don't have any answers for that and I need to guess whether it is from the accident or not. I went to the doctor of course and unfortunately I haven't got any useful information because after some tests he couldn't give me a certain answer. He only told me that they are supposed to leave you if they are going to be massaged but I don't know that for sure since I didn't tried it. I can't afford that, I'm only 20 without a job and without money and the massage session is pretty expensive. One of my friend tried to massage me but as expected they still live on! I'm sorry that I don't have any answers for you, I really wish I would have. Is there anyone else with this? If anyone has any other info about this problem please post it! We're going to be very thankful

Donnelly

Hey people! I’m having these lumps too on the side of lower spine and I can’t get rid of them for years! I have had them for so much time I forgot already when I first noticed them! These lumps are about the size of a walnut and they are making my life a hell! The last year I have been to a doctor to ask him about them and he said that I don’t need to be worried because they are floaters and they shouldn’t lead to any problems. I don’t agree with him because sometimes these lumps can push on my spine very bad, so bad that I am unable to walk and to sleep! Sometimes it’s so bad that I can’t move normally for several days. I don’t really know if this doctor knows what he is doing because besides this he said I need to take ibuprofen, vicodine and some muscle relaxers and the lumps will disappear. Well, they don’t, they are still there and I have no help by these medications he gave me. I have found that if they are moved away from my spine it gives me a few minutes relief so I often ask my husband to do this. I’m tired of having them and I’m tired of searching something alone! The doctor can’t help and I consider that this isn’t something normal. I’m truly wondering what can be done so they could completely disappear and what caused them to rise up? I’m getting all stressed!

Damme

Hey people, please shed a light to my problem because my life is not as it used to be once. I’m only 28 years old, female and I have had this problem for years now but I never paid much attention since doctors never said that this is something bad and they always told me that they are going to disappear. But they are not, in fact they even appear more and more and worse and worse. I have now over 18 knots in my back and moreover they started to appear in my knees, neck and on my elbows. Clearly this is nothing good and I’m concerned very much! Most of my days I can’t even move normally because of the pain and I had to quit my job because of them, I simply wasn’t unable to work! Not so long ago I had to move back to my family because of them. I didn’t see my friends for months and I’m feeling like a useless cr*p!  Of course I’ve visited a doctor. In fact, not only one. A pain management, a dermatologist and so on. When I’ve told them about my weird knots they don’t even listen carefully, they only prescribed me all kind of cr*p and useless injections. They don’t even put those injection near these knots. There’s no sign that these knots would disappear after their injections and other medicine. Moreover, the pains are getting worse and worse, they’ve got so far that I can hardly sleep because of them. Things have already gone too far. I already started to have thoughts like I don’t want to live anymore! I’m getting depressed! Before these knots ever appeared I used to be very happy, positive and active person. But now… If you could only see me now. If there is anybody who has at least SOMETHING that can help me at least theoretically I’ll be very glad reading your comment.  Thank you...