Using vitamins are making me feel sick

Searry

Hey everyone, I need a bit of your help please, I am having a question regarding vitamins and their usage. i don't really understand why this is happening to me because this is definitely not right. the problem is that in case I am using a regular vitamin I am feeling that I get ill approximately half an hour later after I took it. I am getting all sweaty, nauseated and I am generally having an overall sick feeling. My immune system is low, especially now in winter, this is why I need to start doing or using something that would build up my immune system, however, I can’t because of this problem. because of my low immune system I am getting sick nearly all the time from the cold’s I am getting to flu’s. I do eat well, however it seems that I am not eating well enough, or I don’t know. Not so long ago I have been given the idea of using chewable types of vitamins and that’s what I have done, I started to take them only for a couple of days now, what do you think about this? what some other ideas you have for me? I would like to get some help because it seems that I am under walls now and there is no way out for me. any information that regarding my problem might be helpful this is why it would be deeply appreciated. Thank you all a lot in advance!

Smoove

Well, I am not a doctor but what I do know is that in case I am using a vitamin but I am not eating any food then it makes me feel pretty sick. Usually, I am using them in the morning with breakfast, or in case I am not having a good breakfast or something then I am using it with lunch because I don’t want to risk of feeling sick. I am just always trying to make sure that I am having enough food in my belly otherwise vitamins would make me feel pretty the same as you are feeling. I know that this is kind of frustrating in this way, however it is very much for an empty stomach. And believe me as I said, you need to have enough food in your belly, I have seen that in case you are having only a snack then this would definitely not be enough for saving you from that sick feeling. I’m not sure about other people but I personally need a meal in order to be saved from this feeling. I think that you may want to try this method. maybe you were taking your vitamins after you ate, but you weren’t eating enough. Try to eat as much as it is needed for you to feel full and after that take the vitamins and it might help. I really hope that it will. I wish you good luck!

miranda2

Yeah, this is true, do not use vitamins on an empty stomach, you can’t feel any other if you take them this way, please don’t do it. you should wait until after you would eat and after that to take it with some milk, at least that’s what I am doing and I’m feeling fine, but in the past I have been feeling pretty the same way as you were feeling when taking vitamins without food.

Searry

Thank you very much for your helpful response, I have tried to use them at some various times. Like for example at night, at the bedtime or like after dinner and so on. It does not make a difference at all, I have been thinking about something that I have forgot to mention: do you think that this may be due to the fact that I am having no gallbladder? I am not sure but I have also heard that it is the vitamin B that are so hard on our stomach? Besides this, I have tried a lot of varieties of brands and nothing at all changed, it is like I was taking the same brand. I’m gonna try your method to eat a lot before using them.