Vaginal Herpes Being Virgine?

GraceNr12

I always have had such phobias as having harpies or sexual transmissible diseases even if I’m a virgin now I seem that I have experienced such a thing like genital herpes. I have talked with my gynecologist about this and I told her that I have never had sex and that I don’t know how this could happen. At the beginning she didn’t believed me that I have never had sex and she asked me some awkward questions about my sexual life that actually doesn’t exist. She prescribed me some medicines and it passed away but I’m still wondering how could it be, what could cause this herpes. Please help me. what other ways you know that are possible to get genital herpes other than sex because I am truly a virgin. The doc didn’t believed me thinking that I am lying because I am feeling awkward and so on. But I have no reasons to lie to you. some help here please?

velma198

Girl don’t worry about this, I have passed through this situation so many times when I was virgin and nobody could explain what is that. Actually the first time that I have experienced something like this was when I was 14 years old. My mom was so angry at me because she thought that I was lying about my sexual life. I was so amused about the situation because I have never seen a penis in my life but already have had herpes. Anyway after some intense weeks full of tests and examinations my doctor found nothing. Anyway the story is very long so I am just going to make a conclusion out of it all. At the end of this interesting story, my mom and I found out that actually the herpes that I have had was because I have taken a bath with my sister that have had a herpes from her boyfriend. My sister was 18 years old and she was scared to talk about this with my mom, she decided to cure herself by her own. Anyway, I know that this is strange but I didn’t know that this is possible to have herpes transmitted through water.

I can recommend you to think maybe you have had a similar situation, I don’t know maybe you have used the same underwear as your sister or someone else because this can also be a thing that can transmit the herpes. Anyway I know that some doctors are stupid and they still believe that herpes is possible to be transmitted just through sexual contact. Try to think a little bit about this and I’m sure that you’ll find out an answer. Have a nice day, and good luck