Very nervous to receive oral sex

debbragillin

So. Me and my boyfriend are dating a little more than a year now. To be honest, he is the first boyfriend that I have had and he is (obviously) the first one with whom I have been sexually active which means that he is my first guy. We have started to experiment sexually after a couple of months of being in a relationship and hit it off. So, we’re not seeing each other every single day (because we’re living pretty far from each other) and we are having sex almost every single time we are seeing each other, however, the problem is that it is almost the same every time. In fact, I am not complaining about this so much because I have never had any boyfriends before him and I have never had any sexual experience at all but I think that this is kind of fun to try some new things, basically having the same thing each time is kind of boring and I’m pretty sure that everybody would agree with me. I do love very much how he is looking when I am pleasing him, however, I am having a problem and I don’t really know what to do, the reason why I am here… I am preforming oral sex on him every time we have sex, every single time. I do enjoy it, it’s not a problem. he enjoys it too. however, I’m a little bit and somehow afraid to get it as a return. Each time he is trying to go down on me performing oral sex, I am squeezing my legs tight so he won’t be able to go there and then pull him back up to me, to kiss me or something. I’m honestly not sure why I am so nervous about this and why I can’t let him do it.

I need to start off by saying that I am not so proud of my body and I guess this is the main reason why this is happening. I do agree that I am having a relatively pretty face (and nobody is letting me know or hear something different than that), however, whenever we’re talking about my body then… I don’t agree with those saying that it is fine. I have tried some diets, but it seems to me that I am always going to be a little overweight. This is a problem for me, and it seems that this is the main reason of this problem. I know that my big thighs as well as my stomach are going to be in the way while he’s down there. plus to that, I am not feeling comfortable at all to shave down there because I am getting very easily irritated. Besides, I know this kind of sounds pretty strange and stupid but I am not really wanting to look like a child. He has told me from the very start that he would prefer to have it shaved (this was way back, months ago when we only had few weeks or months). That is why, I guess this is another reason why is keeping me back. I do trim pretty often that is why I don’t think that it is looking that bad. Besides, my man is a beast. Lol.. I’m not talking about the fact that he’s doing sex like a beast (which is true either) but I am talking about the fact that he is very hairy. I don’t want to say that something is not alright or that I would want to be mean or something. He’s simply very hairy from his head to his toe. In fact I can say that I love it. that is why I have been thinking. In case his hair doesn’t bother me (and I love it) why would it bother him?? I don’t want him to love it too, but why would it bother?? I have talked with him about this and he seemed to understand. And this may make you think that I am feeling somehow better because of this, however, I’m not. he is still trying to go down on me and he knows that I do not like to shave, but I still don’t let him. All of this is proving that he really loves me very much, however I can’t accept this.

So, why I am now here? I wanted to talk with women and ladies and to ask you all, what was your first time, how did you feel? Were you so nervous as I am or no?? I don’t know, could you tell me some tips in order to prepare for it or something? What is preferable?? Freshness and trimming yeah?? Or you think that I really need to think more about shaving down there in order to make him happy? Does it mean that if he accepts to go down even if I’m unshaved it would be fine if I would accept shaving??? What do your man like and tells you?? not sure how to explain it but I’m having no problems to give him oral, anytime and everywhere, however I’m very and very nervous to get it in return and this seems to be a problem now. what you would do if you would be in my situation?? Helps please! I would appreciate any tips and any hints. I need talking right now… it’s ok to pm me. someone…

angelicabad

Well, the first time when a guy have went down on me I was extremely nervous too so I know very well what are you talking about. I was and I am still very self conscious about that part of my body. to be honest I think that he is truly caring about you due to the fact that most of men won’t even think about trying if you are not shaved down there. there are other men who won’t even try it even if you are shaved. Your man is ready doing it even if you are not shaved (and he said that he doesn’t really like it) so, as you said. This really proves that he really loves you. that is why, just be happy with it and give him a free pass. Just try to calm yourself down a little and let him do the rest. Try to relax, and you’ll be happy about it. it is worth it, now I can’t live without it!