watery thing from breast

Yousbabtle888

Hey, please help me out. I am 24 years old and today, a couple of hours ago my boyfriend was squeezing one of my breasts (we we’re playing around) and then I have noticed that a watery thing (it wasn’t sticky) came out of my breast. This is something that never happened before and I never heard about something like this to happen so I don’t have any idea what this could be and why I am having this. that is why I got very scared. I squeezed it a little bit more to see if it comes out but nothing came out. I only found 2 drops of watery thing on the nipple I squeezed. I am not sure that this is normal as I never had this before. My boyfriend also doesn’t know what this could me. I had my last period a month ago but I also had PCOS. However, by now it is almost 100% cured, that’s what the doctor said. I never heard about such a symptom of PCOS. Maybe this is something else. I’m very afraid that this can be a sign of breast cancer or something. I just wanted you to tell me if this is normal or not. Maybe this is normal but not all women have it. also, please tell me if I need to seek urgent medical care or there’s no need? Any advice is appreciated! Thank you very much in advance.

tameeka

I’ve heard about this watery discharge from breast and I remember something about. However, remember that this is not professional help and you should better ask a doctor for this. well, if you have the discharge then you need to find out whether it is with pus and blood (the discharge) because in case it is so then it is very probably that you’re having mastitis. It can be seen as a “simple” watery discharge from the nipple, as it is clean. Moreover, it can also be because you have an increase in the prolactin hormone. If it is so then when you (or your boyfriend) is squeezing the nipple the hormone is activating and it is making even more discharge. This is the reason why you (or your boyfriend) should not squeeze it and let it the way it is at least until you’ll find out for sure what’s the problem. also, if this is due to PCOS it is better for you to go and check yourself at the cytology. There you can get a confirmation if you have something malignant or if it’s something else. But I think that first of all you should go and check the prolactin levels. I don’t know if this is a pregnancy symptom or not but you can find out by having a pregnancy test. I hope that this would help you. Goodbye

Fiorella

Hey girls, I just want to tell you that there are a lot of possible reasons why you have this fluid so be sure that there are very much. My doctors have told me this when I’ve come to them with the same problem. I don’t want to scare anybody and probably, you won’t have the same problem as I did but when they check my fluid discharge that was coming out of my breasts they told me that this is the first sign I am having for having the breast cancer. As I said, I don’t intend to scare anybody I just wish you to be save and to tell you that it would be better for you to check this fluid at a doc’s lab. It is not that hard, just simply have a lab done for this fluid… I wish you all the best!