What’s the real tramadol?

RoseDee

Hi to all. I have to say that Tramadol it is the only thing that is really working for me and really helps me. Usually have been using the Teva domestic and it does work pretty well for my depression as well as the emotional and physical pain it additionally screwed me with. so well, I would really like to stick with it, if that’s possible.

I am currently searching and looking at Stada capsules. These ones are being sourced from Germany. I am looking at them because I have seen a recommendation of them from a post. However, I have no idea if it is reliable or not. to be honest, I really do not want to purchase myself a good amount of tramadol from an online pharmacy and then only to see that I have been completely screwed up (receiving some fakes) or that they would have some atypical side effects.

To be honest with you guys, this distrust that I have got of purchasing tramadol, lately has become so painful that I have even ended up searching for some tramadol that are being given to pets. lol. due to the fact that at least I do know that the manufacturer is domestic and this is why it is giving me an false imagination of trust.

So well, why I am here now? I just want to know if there is anybody who is also using Stada or can give me a 100% reliable source of Stada. In short, this is from Brand meds. I would really like to get any information regarding their source. I don’t want to get screwed up. in case there is somebody who does know a 100% reliable source, I do know that we cannot post sites publicly so just pm me, please.

Bried

Hey OP, don’t worry, go and buy it and you’ll be all fine. be sure about that. in order to produce tramadol it is literally some dollars for some tons of it… tramadol is very and very cheap to make. And you do know what I’m trying to say? Any brand that you are going to go with is going to be tramadol. Nearly anything that claims to be tramadol WILL be tramadol. Tramadol is tramadol and that’s it because of its price. and in case you’re going to see anybody claiming that there is a brand of tramadol better than another one then most likely he/she needs a psychological help, LOL. tramadol is always the same and it is never counterfeit, all of this because of the very cheap price it has.

James Leftie

hi op the previous commenter is right. there are a lot of brands of the generic tramadol and they are all the same. Tramadol it is a very cheap drug to produce and that’s why it is not commonly faked. I personally, use tramadol for years now and I have never got any fake tramadol. I have used difference source for it, different brands etc. etc. never got a fake tramadol. And I haven’t even heard for anybody to get faked tramadol. It does not really matter what brand you are choosing to get, you are most likely going to be all fine. I personally have used no less than 5 different brands (but I guess even more) and I have purchased from different sources (pharmacies) the results – all the same. Never got the faked tramadol and they are all working exactly the same way, or at least, personally for me. but I think that most people would agree with me (not sure if there would be other who would say otherwise).

However, what I can recommend you to is that you need to be more wary of what it is the source that you are using. you need to know that there are some sources that might be better than others. that’s because there are 2 cases: the first one, the most annoying, it is that you can pay but you won’t get anything. It depends on which payment method you use etc. often these sites are not lasting more, but if they recently opened and you used them then you can pay and receive nothing. And the second scenario is that you can pay much more using an OP, or using a certain source, than if you are going to use an IOP while, as I already said, the product is exactly the same everywhere. This means that you would pay more for the exact same thing. good luck.

Donnelly

Oh yeah, I also agree with what has been said up there. I have also never seen a fake tramadol and this is because of their low cost to purchase wholesale and to make as it has been mentioned here. I can assume that it is going to cost exactly the same (or maybe even more) to fake it, what’s the point? Those people who are working on faking medications they are interested exclusively ONLY on money. all they care is money. so, in the end they need to fake the medications with the highest price and in the same time to spend as less as possible. Faking tramadol would result in the exact same price, or EVEN if somehow assumingly that they would have a profit, they need to fake TONS of it (lot of work, time etc.) and to have a profit of a couple of dollars. that’s why I am pretty sure you’re never going to see any faked tramadol either, unless the prices for tramadol would get higher for whatever the reason…

Lisssa

Hello all. it is true that you will never get a fake tramadol so order whatever tramadol brand you want. Just be sure that you’re not going to pay more and that you will eventually going to get your order. I tell you this because I have been ordering tramadols domestically and internationally for more than 5 years now and even so, I have never (not even once) came across a fake batch of it. so I think that finding a fake tramadol is like winning a lottery :D chances maybe are, but they are very slim. And it is also true about the fact that they are all exactly the same due to price. you might hear some people saying that they are preferring tramadol AN 627s (at least I did) but I did tried them, I did tried other types of tramadols as well, and I just have received (3 days ago) a package with tramadol from an IOP source that are totally unmarked and guess what? yeah, all of them are working exactly the same. I can’t see (notice, feel etc.) any different at all so…

Easer1934

Hi all. first of all, I have to say that I totally do agree with you guys. however, I still have to say that there are some people who are claiming and insisting that different brands are using different fillers (and this might be true) and that by using different fillers, it might affect the tramadol (but tramadol is indeed always the same). I have always been thinking that a filler it is simply that, a filler and nothing more, not something that is going to reduce or to change the actual medication. and so, then there are also some people who are claiming that the AN 627s trams are “weak” and more ineffective than it others. I have done a quick google search about the AN 627s tramadols one time and I have ended up reading some discussions where people have been really insisting that they used a lot of brands of tramadol and they say that AN 627s are not working. and, to be honest, since this is what I am getting about 90% of all the time, I have been pretty surprised to see this. some of those people say that the AN 627s are greatly affected by the filler and this makes them ineffective, but there are even claims that these AN 627s are just chalk. So then again, I do not understand. Are you people thinking that they are only nuts? I have to confess that my only complaint I have with them about the medications is that when they are prescribing a really big horse pill then it is pretty badly hurting my stomach. But thankfully and luckily for me, all of the generic tramadols (at least those that I have seen and used so far) are quite small. Is here anybody who is having any insight about those people? do you think that they might be right or what they are saying is complete nonsense in your opinion? again, I do agree with what you say people here, however I still have to admit on the fact that after I have read all of those discussions, I have started to be concerned about the fact that my pills are weak, or at least weaker (or you think that it is just a placebo effect?) thank you in advance guys.

Bourne SS

Hey there, as we all know it very well, every person is having different body chemistry, that is why it is affecting different people in some different ways, obviously. What I am trying to say is that one thing that it is working for one person may not work for another person and even for those who does work, for some it might be more beneficial, for others less beneficial. It is just how our bodies react to it. In my personal opinion, for those people to make some accusations and to spread those lies due to the fact that it does not work personally for them, I think that it is irresponsible. It is completely fine if something is not working for you, that’s just your body. so you only need to say that, that it doesn’t work for you and that’s it, but you should not say that it is fake or chalk or whatever else. especially when there are plenty of other people who have also taken it and they did found it very beneficial. But there might be a newbie who reads your comment about the fact that it is chalk, and he/she doesn’t try it, while it might work for him/her. by writing such things on public places is simply ignorant and I really think that, as you can see, influencing those that are not as knowledgeable on the subject… and in a wrong way. I really think that people have to choose what they are speaking more carefully.

DonDon

Oh yeah, I agree with the person above and I do agree with all the rest who have said that there is a very very little risk that the tramadol you are going to receive would be fake. Exactly as it has been said, because of the low price that tramadol has. Exactly as many others here, I have also used lots of domestic as well as international sources, with different (of course) brands of tramadol etc. and all of them have been successfully working for me, without noticing any differences in effectiveness. The only thing that I could notice, is obviously, as it is said above, the price. and yeah, the wait times for receiving the package, but in the end – all the same. I have noticed that the international orders are taking approximately 8 days or so from placing my order until it is on my doorstep. But the last order that I have had (not tramadol by the way), it has taken only 5 days from India to me. the prices are different, some might be up to 10 times or even more expensive than others (but still cheap). But as far as the effectiveness, they are all having the same active ingredient, and even if the fillers are different, this might make a difference, but one that you would barely notice, if you would. I personally use tramadol for a lot of years and I can tell some difference in their effectiveness because I have experimented a lot, I have taken a lot etc. etc. so if taking the same dosage I can see a difference between various brands, but they are very little. I am sure a newbie won’t ever tell a difference. but, only not so long ago I have received some red tramadol pills from an IOP source and they are exactly the same as any other domestic (and more expensive) tram like for example AN 627s and Ultram.

Brutbuly

Hey there guys, can’t say if all tramadols are the same since I have not tried very much of them and I am not an expert, by far not an expert. However, not so long ago I have got some yellow/ green tramadols from Thailand. Is there anybody who has ever tried any of them? or do you, at least, know what I am talking about? if somebody have ever used them, could you please tell me if any of you find them to kinda make you pee smell kinda weird?? I am not sure, maybe I just could be a little bit paranoid about the pee smell? And maybe to cause a little bit of a kidney pain?? I am not very sure if it is the pills that whatever might have in them (since they are from Thailand and I hope that they are having a really regulated policy of controlling medications) or it is just me and my paranoid thoughts? But anyway, it is still making me nervous, that is why I guess that after these ones I am going to get out the extra $ for getting some domestic and controlled pills but I would be sure that what I receive is really a good thing that has what it is supposed to have. but to be honest, I am now really wondering and I can’t understand what it is in those pills that are causing this strange side effect?! Or you think that in fact, it doesn’t have anything like this?

Suffes

Hello there, you need to know that when it is coming down to medications and their potential adverse (side) effects then the discussion can, very often and most likely include a lot of reactions, and I am talking about A LOT of them. there are some typical ones, but there are also some very infrequent ones but they are still reported. Some of those that are reported are still not known whether they are caused because of taking the drug or not, but it should not be excluded.

But anyway, talking about your specific situation about the “strange pee smell” you should know that like any other opioid like medication out there, tramadol use could result in urinary retention (it is an side effect that opioid type of drugs have) and this could cause your urine to have a “strong” (or at least stronger than usually) odor when it is expelled. And most likely it is an usual urine smell, but it is just stronger so it seems strange to you. besides, I have also seen some elevated protein levels that are reported in those patients that have been using some larger dosage of tramadol over an extended length of time. a kidney malfunction or dysfunction can potentially make this as a result as well as a different urine odor which you are talking about. but this is a result of “tramadol” itself. What I am trying to say is that I really don’t know any reasons at all of why a foreign type of this specific drug would cause any of those side effects if compared to the drugs from the US pharmacy. In case you are really experience these side effects of kidney pains and different and strong urine odor then they are caused by the tramadol and whether you are going to use an international or domestically version of tramadol – this won’t make any changes at all. that is why, in case you are really concerned about your health status then you should go to a doctor and ask for an urine analysis, this would be a good first step to investigate. And as soon as you’re going to talk with your doctor, you’re going to understand what you need to do then etc. etc. and lots of question that you might have – you could all ask your doctor who would most likely be glad to help you answering them.

paulina-gaucha

Hi all. today (some hours ago, this morning) I have taken my very first ever international tramadol (they are some green and yellow capsules that even though I can’t be sure, I just guess that are everywhere). As much as you could understand, I have been trying to understand whether is there a difference. I mean, I have been thinking aobut this, then I started to search info about this, I have found you guys and now I am just sitting here reading this thread and all your posts trying to figure out an answer to y question. I think that this is really a hard thing to somehow separate my psychological response and the paranoia I am having (like the question: why they are, in fact, so cheap compared to the ones I have recently seen?, could these ones be fake?, why are these ones so easy to purchase?) and etc. etc. with a real difference. and I can see that I am not the only one who is living with this paranoia which is why, I can see, that’s it is fine to act this way?

Anyway, I guess that my real and my biggest paranoia is coming from the fact that some years ago, my only other order that I have ever had from an IOP source has been a different drug than this one (than tramadol) but I can swear that that drug was either a fake one, or something was wrong with it, that’s because it has done absolutely nothing for me. that wasn’t my paranoia, I am sure. But then again, even during that time I have been skeptical too. plus, I really think that reading such posts from those people that are writing “that yellow/ green capsules are weak” are making me be even more susceptible to mind over matter paranoia. However, in the same time I can also read some other types of posts like what has been written here who say: “they are all seem to be exactly the same to me” and that’s why I am feeling some less anxious and more reassured that what I got is something good.

And now, as far as being outed, I did have told my doctor that I have taken some medication that have not been prescribed to me in the past. And you should not say the things like: I have purchased them on the internet, because that would make you look “worse”. What I have told him are things like: I have accidentally found some tramadol in my house. I have asked my mother what are they, and she told me that they are her medications for pain so I took my mothers tramadol to see how it would work.

Of course, even so they are going to scold you, but telling that you are purchasing them online is going to be much worse, and also I think that depending on the doctor, some might not. in fact, I have a feeling that some of the older ones have surely heard this really a lot of times. I just hope that I have not been scammed and I hope that what you people say by “all tramadols are the same” is true.

Easer1934

So well, I am a member of this forum so I could benefit from other people’s experiences and not to make the mistake that they made (and obviously to share my own whenever I can help). I have noticed that people have ordered from this place for a while now and they are kind of more experienced than me, and other people. besides, I have followed a lot of posts written by Donnelly and in case he says that a product has worked for him then I really think that this is an valuable judgment for me. so, that’s why I really think that you should be fine, that you are fine all what you are experiencing is just in your head and your paranoid thoughts. But yeah, the problem with the fact of using different products it is the fact that they are using different fillers and this might affect the actual drug. there has been a time when the green and the yellow capsule has given me a headache. However the last few times when I have used them, no headache at all and they have been working great for me, and even faster, that is why I have been thinking that the headache that I got was simply just a coincidence and I’ve got it from something else. but even so, I would be pretty worried about using an anonymous source in Thailand because yeah.. there god knows what can be. however here you’re going with a proven track record. I really think that you are all fine. or should be. good luck and don’t be paranoid :D