when my baby should start moving?

Suggestive

Hey I’m so happy, I have expected this baby for so long but I have one question. I’m 25 weeks pregnant and I never felt my baby moving normally during this trimester. I don’t want to say that I don’t feel him at wall, but I felt him move for about 5 weeks now but still very low. I’m not alerted, because until I feel him even very slow I’m sure that everything it’s ok. The thing is that all my pregnant friends always said that at 23 weeks they felt the baby moving very much and there were situations when this created discomfort. I can’t say the same thing. I’m just asking this because I know nobody that had the same situation so I would like to find out if this is normal.

AmeliaLove

I’m not so experienced because I’m expecting my first baby but in my opinion it depends on each individual. I started to feel m baby at the 4 weeks very low movements and after some weeks some kicks. Don’t worry about this. The most important is that you feel him anyway so that means that it’s ok. I think that if you’ll talk to your doctor he will tell you the same thing. My belly is getting pretty big and I can’t say that I feel my baby so much but for example my sister when she was pregnant she has her belly much smaller but she told me that she felt her baby very much. Don’t worry about this situation I think that it’s okay. After some weeks you’ll feel him more. If you’re really worried about this you can call your doctor but stay calm because everything it’s ok.

MorgoP

Well, I am now pregnant with my second child and it seems that so far, everything is going as expected, I mean just like it went with the first baby only except the fact that now I am bleeding a little bit which is strange for me. it is not heavy, there is only some spotting, however I think that it should not be there. I am going to have my first visit to the doctor on the 23th of this month (a few days more). I have been searching for information online and I have read a lot of people’s comments and replies and what I understood it is pretty hard to tell if that’s a baby move or it could be gas. I am tending to look bigger than I should actually be due to the fact that I am very petite. Honestly, I am not that sure on how far along I am exactly, however I have a feeling that I am now in the 4th month or so. I am swearing that I am able to feel my baby to move, however it seems that it is not a hit or kick or something but it more seems to be like a twitch or something.